RPET Syllabus RPET Question Pattern Rajasthan Pre Entrance Test 2016.
RPET Syllabus RPET Question Pattern Rajasthan Pre Entrance Test
Only those candidates whose date of birth falls on or after October 01, 1985 are eligible (for taking 2010) exam. However in case of Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Physically Handicapped (PH) Candidates, upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years, i.e. SC, ST, and PH candidates who were born on or after October 01, 1980 are eligible.
Note: – Date of Birth as recorded in the Secondary Education mark sheet / certificate only will be taken as authentic.
Educational Qualification: –
The minimum academic qualifications for admission to B.Tech/B.E. program in Rajasthan is a pass in the final exam of 10+2 of Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan or any other examination recognized equivalent thereto by Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan
Candidates appearing in the qualifying examination (10+2) in respective year may also apply.
Rajasthan Pre Engineering Test consists of questions from basic syllabus of Higher Secondary Exam.
* RPET-2010 shall consist of single examination of three hours duration consisting 40 objective type questions in each of the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics.
* The total no. of questions will be 120 carrying one mark each.
* There will be no negative marking for wrong answer.
* The questions in the test booklet will be both in Hindi as well as in English.
* Candidates appearing for B. Arch course would have to appear for an Aptitude test.
RPET Entrance Exam is normally held in the month of May of every year.
MP-PET results normally declare in the second week of June.
The contact details are:-
Board of Technical Education, Rajasthan
W-6, Residency Road, jodhpur – 342032
Phone : (0291) 2632446
Fax : (0291) 2430398