Free download pdf COMEDK Question Paper 2004 for Medical Engineering and Dental.
COMEDK UGET 2004 Question Paper , This COMEDK UGET 2004 Question will help all the students for their exam preparation, here the question type is MCQ i.e multiple choice question answers, if this COMEDK UGET 2004 question paper in pdf file for COMEDK UGET you can download it in FREE, if COMEDK UGET 2004 paper in text for COMEDK UGET you can download COMEDK UGET 2004 page also just Go to menu bar, Click on File->then Save.
COMEDK UGET 2016 Paper will having
Physics, Chemistry, Biology (for Medical, dental) and Maths (only for Engineering)
In Similar Links you can also have COMEDK UGET Preparation Tips COMEDK UGET exam 2016, COMEDK UGET Question Bank or COMEDK UGET Reference Books or Study Materials COMEDK UGET
COMEDK Question Paper Answers 2004 for Medical Engineering and Dental
1. A nitrogen containing organic compound gave an oily liquid on heating with bromine and potassium hydroxide solution. On shaking the product with acetic anydride, an antipyretic drug was obtained. The reactions indicate that the starting compound is:
1) Acetamide 2) Nitrobenzene
3) Aniline 4) Benzamjde
2. The silver salt of a fatty acid on refluxing with an alkyl halide gives an:
1) ether 2) amine
3) acid 4) ester
3. Pick out the one which does not belong to the family:
1) Ptyalin 2) Lipase
3) Pepsin 4) Cellulose
In a galvanic cell, the electrons flow from:
1) Anode to cathode through the external circuit.
2) Cathode to anode through the external circuit.
3) Anode to cathode through the solution.
4) Cathode to anode lhrough the ‘solution.