Free download pdf COMEDK Question Paper 2006 for Medical Engineering and Dental.
COMEDK UGET 2006 Question Paper , This COMEDK UGET 2006 Question will help all the students for their exam preparation, here the question type is MCQ i.e multiple choice question answers, if this COMEDK UGET 2006 question paper in pdf file for COMEDK UGET you can download it in FREE, if COMEDK UGET 2006 paper in text for COMEDK UGET you can download COMEDK UGET 2006 page also just Go to menu bar, Click on File->then Save.
COMEDK UGET 2012 Paper will having
Physics, Chemistry, Biology (for Medical, dental) and Maths (only for Engineering)
In Similar Links you can also have COMEDK UGET Preparation Tips COMEDK UGET exam 2012, COMEDK UGET Question Bank or COMEDK UGET Reference Books or Study Materials COMEDK UGET
The twinkling effect of star light is due to
I) total internal reflection
2) high dens. matter of stnr
3) constant burning of hydrogen in the star
4) the fluctuating apparent posihon of the star being slightly different from th. actual position of the star.
The width of the diffraction band varies
I) Invereely u the wavelength
2) dIrectly as the width of th. slit
3) directly as the distance between the slit and the screen
4) Inverael’v as the size of the source from which the slit ii illuminated,
A galvanometer coil has a resistance of 15 ohm and gives full scale deflection for a current of 4 mA. To convert it te an ammeter of range 0 to 6 A,
1) 10 mt resistance is (.0 be connected in parallel to the galvanometer.
2) 10 m resistance is to be connected in series with the galvanometer.
3) 0.1 £ resistance is to be connected in parallel to the galvanometer.
4) 0.1 resistance is to be connected in series with the galvanometer.
The electron drift speed is small and the charge of the electron is also small but still, we obtain large current in a conductor. This is due to
1) the conducting property of the conductor
2) the résistance of the conductor is small
3) the electron number density of the conductor is smelt
4) the electron number density of the conductor is enormous,