Delhi University B.Ed Entrance Syllabus Pattern Admission 2016.
The exam will covers questions from reasoning skills, language skills and teaching aptitude tests. The candidates who score 65 percent or more in the written examination have a good chance of receiving call for the next level of selection or interview. Next level is strictly based on the communication skills otherwise the interview may not yield positive result.
The course will give the candidate knowledge on teaching method and the different aspects related with teaching. The university gives admission to the student in different colleges affiliated with Delhi University. The examination notification usually available in month of March or April and the examination are conducted in May or June.
About the Entrance Test All candidates are required to appear in the Entrance Test. It consists of two parts and can be taken in either English or Hindi.
Delhi University B.Ed Entrance Syllabus Pattern Admission 2014
- Part A consists of General awareness, Reasoning and language comprehension (compulsory for all candidates). This section would include areas to assess abilities of the candidates such as reasoning (mathematical, inductive & deductive), identifying and understanding the relationship among various elements, decision making, data analysis, interpretation. Items in the fields of education, national and international affairs, etc would also be included in this section to assess their understanding in these areas also. Further, a passage would also be included in this section based on which a few objective type questions will be asked to assess the candidate’s language comprehension.
- Part B 1 B2 of the entrance test will assess the candidate’s teaching aptitude and their chosen subjects’ understanding.
The total duration of the Entrance Test is 3 hours.
- General Awareness (MCQ Question) 30 Marks
- Reasoning (MCQ Question) 20 Marks
- Language Comprehension (Hindi and English) (MCQ Question) 20 Marks
- Candidates opting for Language AND / or Social Science (MCQ Question) 80 Marks
- Candidates opting for Science and/ or (MCQ Question) 80 Marks