Kerala CEE Question Paper 2008.
Kerala Engineering Entrance (KEAM) 2008 examination is the procedure to get the Admission to Kerala Engineering Colleges Entrance Examinations for admission to Professional Degree Courses
Kerala CET (KEAM) 2008 Question Paper test papers will be fully objective type Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics. This Kerala CET (KEAM) 2008 Question will help all the students for their exam preparation, here the question type is MCQ i.e multiple choice question answers, if this Kerala Engineering 2008 question paper in pdf file for IIT Kerala CET (KEAM) you can download it in FREE, if Joint Entrance Examination (JAM) 2008 paper in text for JAM you can download JAM 2008 page also just Go to menu bar, Click on File->then Save.
Kerala CEE Question Paper 2008
Kerala Engineering 2008 Question paper Free Download PDF is available in www.oldquestionpapers.net which has been provided by many students this Joint Admission Test i.e. Kerala CET (KEAM) 2008 paper is available for all the students in FREE and also KEAM 2008 question paper fully solved i.e. with answer keys and solution.
You can get daily updates on KEAM 2008 from www.oldquestionpapers.net here you can also check similar links for other related study materials on KEAM Entrance 2008 exam. Here JAM 2008 Geology question is also available in English.
1) 4-lodobutane 2) 2-lodobutane
3) 1-lodo, 3-methyl propane 4) 2-lodo 2-methyl propane Methoxy methane and ethanol are
1) Position isomers 2) Chain isomers
3) Functional isomers
When the azimuthal quantum number has the value of 2, the number of orbitals possible are
1) 7 2) 5
3)3 4)0 The monomers of Buna-S rubber are
1) vinyl chloride and sulphur 2) butadiene
3) styrene and butadiene 4) isoprene and butadiene
An element with atomic number 21 is a
1) halogen 2) representative element
3) transition element 4) alkali metal A gas deviates from ideal behaviour at a high pressure because its molecules
1) attract one another 2) show the Tyndall effect
3) have kinetic energy 4) are bound by covalent bonds
Download Physics and ChemistryDownload MathsDownload Answer Keys