LIC FSE Syllabus Question Pattern Financial Service Executives Exam 2016.
Selection will be made on the basis of a written test if necessary, followed by an Interview of candidates who qualify in the written test. Written Test will be of Objective Type covering Test of Reasoning, Numerical Ability and General Knowledge. The date and venue of the written test, if to be conducted, will be communicated to the eligible candidates individually.
3. The selected candidates may be allotted anywhere during the period of engagement based on business requirements.
4. The selected candidate will have to undergo Theoretical Training, pass an examination conducted by the IRDA and obtain a license to procure Life Insurance Business. After procuring the license, if the candidate is found suitable for selection in accordance with the scheme, may be engaged as a Financial Services Executive on Contract basis subject to conditions framed by the Corporation.
LIC FSE Syllabus Question Pattern Financial Service Executives Exam 2016
5. A Financial Services Executive will be paid a fixed amount every month (1st Year Rs. 10000/-, 2nd Year 11300/- & 3rd Year 12700/-) and incentives based on the yearly performance.
6. It is clarified that selection as a Financial Services Executive does not confer any right on the candidate to be appointed as a Permanent employee in the Corporation.
7. INTERVIEW: Candidates successful in the written test (if conducted) or eligible candidates will be called for an Interview. The Corporation reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates to be called for written test and/or interview commensurate with number of Financial Service Executives to be engaged and the decision of the Corporation in this regard shall be final. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard. Selected candidates
will be engaged as Financial Services Executives subject to their being found medically fit by the Medical Examiner authorized by the LIC for the purpose.