UPCPMT Syllabus Question Pattern 2016.
UPCPMT 2016 (Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre Medical Test)
Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre Medical Test is an entrance examination conducted by CSM Medical University, Lucknow on behalf of the Government of Uttar Pradesh for admission to various bachelor medical and dental courses like MBBS/BDS/BAMS/BHMS/BUMS in the medical and dental institutes in Uttar Pradesh. A large number of candidates from all over Uttar Pradesh appear for UPCPMT for admission in the best medical and dental institutes.
There are 41 Government/Private institutes in Uttar Pradesh in which admission is through UPCPMT 2011. Of these 8 institutes offer MBBS, 15 institutes offer BDS and the rest offer BAMS/BHMS/BUMS. The competition to get admission in MBBS and BDS courses is really tough so the students have to really work hard.
UPCPMT Syllabus Question Pattern 2016
* Candidates should have a domicile of Uttar Pradesh.
* A candidate should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with atleast 50% aggregate marks(40% for SC/ST) in Physics, Chemistry and Biology. In addition candidates should have also passed English.
Important Dates of UPCPMT 2011:
* Date of Entrance Examination: 25th May 2011
* Last Date for Availability of Forms : 7th April 2011
* Last Date for Submission of Forms: 11th April 2011
Sections in the exam paper
There are four subjects from which questions are asked, which are namely: Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, and Botany.
Two sections are there:
- Physics and Chemistry (100 questions)-This section test your physics knowledge and there will be medley of question like numerical, facts etc. 11th class physics and chemistry is very important. Chemistry part will have all the important aspects related to chemistry like reaction, reason for such a reaction etc.
- Zoology and Botany-(100 questions)– Questions like animal kingdom and plant kingdom share the highest weight age in this exam. Syllabus for Biology is always very much and students cannot cram this, so focus on those topics which are much desired of paper setter.
Number of question: 200 questions, all questions are of objective type.
Time duration: 180 minutes
Syllabus: Syllabus for these subjects is given in the prospectus of the entrance exam or you can visit the official site of UPCPMT for downloading or taking printout of the syllabus.
Language of the paper: This examination is available in both Hindi and English. And the choiceof selecting it is available in the Application form. So you can give examination in these two languages, which so ever you are comfortable with.
There is another examination also, after a candidate clears this exam. So only those students who are qualified are eligible for this exam. This exam is also an objective type and contains Hindi questions. This is just to check the student who is appearing for this exam has a basic knowledge of Hindi. Most of the students find this exam very easy. But carelessness should not be done while giving this exam because after all there is a cut throat competition for ranks. Better you get better college you ge