Chattisgarh PMT Physics Question Paper Sample Model paper.
CG PMT Physics Model | Sample | Mock Test Question Paper for 2020 Exam, This CG PMT Physics Question are based on the syllabus but here some of the question may out of syllabus, just for your better exam preparation.
This CG PMT Physics Paper will help all the students for their preparation, here the question type is MCQ i.e multiple choice question answers, if this CG PMT Physics question paper in pdf file format you can download it in FREE, if CG PMT Physics paper in text format you can download CG PMT Physics page also just Go to menu bar, Click on File->then Save.
If you need more CG PMT Physics Sample | Model Paper for 2020 or CG PMT Physics Mock Test Paper with or with out solutions for 2020 exam, you can request us just post a comment (Check end of this page), For better preparation you can also check CG PMT Physics reference books.
Chattisgarh PMT Physics Question Paper Sample Model Paper
1. The radius of curvature of a spherical surface is measured using
A. a spherometer
C. screw gauge
D. slide callipers
2. If the dimensions of length are expressed as G x, C y, h z, where G, C, h are universal gravitational constant, speed of light and Plank’s constant respectively, then
A. x = 1/2, y = 1/2
B. x = 1/2, z = 1/2
C. y = 1/2, z = 3/2
D. y = + 3/2, z = 1/2
3. The dimensional formula of electric field strength is:
A. MLT-2 I-1
4. A man throws a ball in air in such a way that when the ball is in its maximum height he throws another ball. If the balls are thrown after the time difference of 1 sec, then what wilt be the height attained by them
A. 19.6 m
B. 9.8 m
C. 4.9 m
D. 2.45 m
5. If the velocity time graph of a body is a straight line sloping downwards, the body has
C. zero acceleration
D. constant acceleration