Eligibility Tamilnadu State Eligibility Test SLET 2016-2017.
- The Candidates who completed or pursuing PG degree are eligible for SET Exam.
- The Candidates have secured atleast 55% marks in PG Degree.
- The Candidates who appeared for final year of PG Degree who waiting of result also eligible to apply for SET.
- The Candidates have to appear for SET in the subject studied in their PG only.
No Upper Age limit
Exemption (Eligibility for Lectureship)
- NET/SLET/SET shall remain the minimum eligibility condition for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professors in Universities/Colleges/Institutions. Provided however, that candidates, who are or have been awarded a Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulation, 2009 shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in Universities/Colleges/Institution.
- For SET Candidates: The candidates who have cleared the State Eligibility Test (SET) accredited by UGC for eligibility for Lectureship held prior to 1st June 2002 onwards, the qualified candidates are eligible to apply for the post of lecturer only in the universities/colleges belonging to the state from where they have cleared their SET.
- Exam date
- Eligibility Tamilnadu State Eligibility Test SLET
- Syllabus Exam Pattern Tamilnadu State Eligibility Test SET
- Tamilnadu State Eligibility Test SET Question Paper
- Bharathiar University State Eligibility Test SET Question Paper
- Admission Card & Attendance Slip
- Computer Coding Sheet
- Bharathiar University Website