How to Apply online IBPS CWE 2020 Exam.
How to Apply online IBPS CWE 2020 Exam Institute of Banking Personnel Selection – Common Written Examination 2020 for PO/Officers Clerk Management Trainees
How to apply: The eligible and qualified candidates have to apply through online from the www.ibps.in website between 2020. No other mode of application will be accepted. The candidates follow the user guideline and instructions at the time of online apply.
1. Before apply online candidates scan their photograph and signature.
2. Candidates have a valid personal e-mail ID, incase candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, they should create new e-mail ID, before applying online.
3. Candidates ready to keep the application fee details, incase of cash payment through NEFT branches of any of the 19 public sector banks, candidates keep the necessary details and documents in order to make online payment of the requisite application fee.
4. Candidates are first required to go to the website www.ibps.in and click on the home page to open link Common Written Examination.
5. Candidates are ready to apply online by clicking on the option ” Click Here To Apply Online For CWE – Probationary Officer / Management Trainees September 2011″
6. The application format consists of two pages, in-case candidates are remitting their application fees through NEFT and incase of payment of fees through online mode the application format will consist of three pages.
7. Candidates should carefully fill in the details in the online application form at the appropriate places and click on the submit button at the end of page 1 of the online application form.
8. On page 2 of the online application form candidates are to upload their photograph and signature as per instructions.
9. After upload the photograph and signature, incase of candidates who have paid the requisite application fee through NEFT, a registration number and password will be generated, candidates should note down the registration number and password for future reference (OR) incase candidates pay the fee through online payment gateway after the upload of photograph and signature page 3 of the application form is displayed.
10. Online transaction has been successfully completed a registration number and password will be generated, candidates should note down the registration number and password for future reference.
11. After successfully submission of online application candidates should immediately take a print out of the system generated online application form for future reference.
12. No Acknowledgement will be given for online registration, however registration number and password will be generated and an e-mail/Sms intimation will be sent to the candidates. E-mail ID/Mobile no. specified in the specified in the online application form.
13. If candidates do not receive the e-mail and Sms intimations at the e-mail ID/Mobile number specified by them they may consider that their online application has not been successfully registered.
14. Online application which is incomplete in any respect such as without the photograph and signature uploaded in the online application form will not be considered valid.
Start date for Online Registration: 09/07/2011.
Payment of Application Fees: 08/07/2011 to 30/07/2011, (both days inclusive).
Last date for Online Registration: 01/08/2011.
Last date for Editing Application Details: 03/08/2011.
Download of Call letter for Written Examination: After 04/09/2011.
Date of Written Examination: 18/09/2011.