BSNL TTA exam 2016 Eligibility Qualification Telecom Technical Assistants.BSNL TTA exam 2016 Eligibility Qualification BSNL TTA exam 2016 Eligibility Qualification Telecom Technical Assistants
- Nationality : Only Indian Nationals would be eligible to apply.
The candidate must have obtained Three years Diploma in Engineering in any of the following disciplines as on 31/10/2011 :
Three years Diploma in Engineering in
– Telecommunications Engineering
– Electronics Engineering
– Electrical Engineering
– Radio Engineering
– Computer Engineering
– Instruments Technology
– Information Technology
(b) M.Sc. (Electronics) from a recognized institution/University.
(a) For above qualifications & streams, no equivalence shall be accepted.
(b) Candidates possessing higher qualification in the eligible streams are also eligible.
(c) Candidates possessing Three year Diploma certificates are eligible to appear in the Exam irrespective of percentage of marks obtained by them.
(d) In case a candidate is possessing requisite educational qualification, irrespective of having entered the course in the 2nd year through lateral entry level after 10+2, he/she will be eligible to appear in the exam.
The applicant should be between 18 to 27 years of age as on 31/10/2011. However, this age is relaxable for following categories of applications:-
(a) For Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes upto 5 years.
(b) For OBC candidates upto 3 years.
(c) For PH candidates upto 10 years (15 years for SC/ST and 13 years for OBC)
(d) For departmental candidates maximum age limit is
– upto 40 years in respect of general candidates.
– Upto 45 years in respect of SC/ST candidates in accordance with the instruction or orders issued by the Central Government.
– Upto 43 years in respect of OBC candidates.
- BSNL TTA Exam 2013 All details
- BSNL TTA Exam Syllabus 2011
- BSNL TTA Exam Pattern
- BSNL TTA Electrical Question Papers
- BSNL TTA Question Paper Study Materials.
hello sir my b.tech is completed in 5 years can ealiglble for the post
my b.tech is completed in 5 years
can ealiglble for the post