GATE CS Question Paper 2003.
GATE CS Computer Science Question Paper 2003 Answers Solution Free Download PDF 2003
GATE i.e. Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering Computer Science 2003 Exam Has been Conducted by IISc Bangalore IIT Bombay IIT Delhi IIT Guwahati IIT Kanpur IIT Kharagpur IIT Madras IIT Roorkee. This GATE CS 2003 examination is the procedure to get the admission in M.Tech
GATE Computer Science i.e. CS Question Paper, This GATE CS 2003 Question will help all the students for their exam preparation, here the question type is MCQ i.e multiple choice question answers, if this GATE CS 2003 question paper in pdf file for GATE CS you can download it in FRCS, if GATE Computer Science 2003 paper in text for GATE CS you can download GATE CS 2003 page also just Go to menu bar, Click on File->then Save.
GATE CS Question Paper 2003
GATE CS 2003 Question paper Free Download PDF is available in www.oldquestionpapers.net which has been provided by many students this GATE Computer Science 2003 paper is available for all the students in FRCS and also GATE CS 2003 question paper fully solved i.e with answer keys and solution.
You can get daily updates on GATE CS 2003 from www.oldquestionpapers.net here you can also check similar links for other related study materials on GATE Computer Science exam. Here GATE CS 2003 question is also available in English.
4. Let A be a sequence of 8 distinct integers sorted in ascending order. How many distinct pairs of sequences, B and C are there such that (i) each is sorted in ascending order, (ii) B has S and C has 3 elements, and (iii) the result of merging B and C gives A?
(A) 2 (B) 30 (C) 56 (D) 256
8. Let G be an arbitrary graph with n nodes and k components. If a vertex is removed from C, the number of components in the resultant graph must necessarily lie between
(A) k and n (B) k—1 and k+1
(C) k—1 and n—1 (D) k+1 and n—k
9. Assuming all numbers are in 2’s complement representation, which of the following numbers is divisible by 11111011?
(A) 11100111 (B) 11100100 (C) 11010111 (D) 11011011
10. For a pipelined CPU with a single ALU, consider the following situations
I. The j + 1-st instruction uses the result of the j-th instruction as an operand
II. The execution of a conditional jump instruction
III. The j-th and j — 1-st instructions require the ALU at the same time
Which of the above can cause a hazard?
(A) I and II only (B) II and III only (C) III only (D) All the three
14. The regular expression 0*(10*)* denotes the same set as
(A) (10)1 (B) 0+(0+10)
(C) (0.1)10(0+1) (D) None of the above
15. If the strings of a language L can be effectively enumerated in lexicographic (i.e., alphabetic) order, which of the following statements is true?
(A) L is necessarily finite
(B) L is regular but not necessarily finite
(C) L is context free but not necessarily regular
(D) L is recursive but not necessarily context free
16. Which of the following suffices to convert an arbitrary CFG to an LL(1) grammar?
(A) Removing left recursion alone
(B) Factoring the grammar alone
(C) Removing left recursion and factoring the grammar
(D) None of the above