GATE CS Question Paper 2007.
GATE CS Computer Science Question Paper 2007 Answers Solution Free Download PDF 2007
GATE i.e. Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering Computer Science 2007 Exam Has been Conducted by IISc Bangalore IIT Bombay IIT Delhi IIT Guwahati IIT Kanpur IIT Kharagpur IIT Madras IIT Roorkee. This GATE CS 2007 examination is the procedure to get the admission in M.Tech
GATE Computer Science i.e. CS Question Paper, This GATE CS 2007 Question will help all the students for their exam preparation, here the question type is MCQ i.e multiple choice question answers, if this GATE CS 2007 question paper in pdf file for GATE CS you can download it in FRCS, if GATE Computer Science 2007 paper in text for GATE CS you can download GATE CS 2007 page also just Go to menu bar, Click on File->then Save.
GATE CS Question Paper 2007
GATE CS 2007 Question paper Free Download PDF is available in www.oldquestionpapers.net which has been provided by many students this GATE Computer Science 2007 paper is available for all the students in FRCS and also GATE CS 2007 question paper fully solved i.e with answer keys and solution.
You can get daily updates on GATE CS 2007 from www.oldquestionpapers.net here you can also check similar links for other related study materials on GATE Computer Science exam. Here GATE CS 2007 question is also available in English.
1. Consider the following two statements about the function f(x) = |x|:
P. f(x)is continuous for all real valUes ofx
Q. f (x) is differentiable for all real values of x
Which of the following is TRUE?
(A) P is true and Q is false. (B) P is false and Q is true.
(C) Both P and Q are true. (D) Both P and Q are false.
4. Let G he the non-planar graph with the minimum possible number of edges. Then G has
(A) 9 edges and 5 vertices (B) 9 edges and 6 vertices
(C) 10 edges and 5 vertices (D) 10 edges and 6 vertices
6. Which of the following problems is undecidable?
(A) Membership problem for CFGs. (B) Ambiguity problem for CFGs.
(C) Finiteness problem for FSAs. (D) Equivalence problem for FSAs.
7. Which of the following is TRUE?
(A) Every subset of a regular set is regular.
(B) Every finite subset of a non-regular set is regular.
(C) The union of two non-regular sets is not regular.
(D) Infinite union of finite sets Is regular.
8. How many 3-to-S line decoders with an enable input are needed to construct a 6- to-64 line decoder without using any other logic gates?
(A) 7 (B) 8 (C) 9 (D)10
9. Consider the following Boolean function of four variables:
f(w,x,y,z) = (1, 3, 4, 6, 9,11,12,14)
The function is:
(A) independent of one variables. (B) independent of two variables.
(C) independent of three variables. (D) dependent on all the variables.
10. Consider a 4-way set associative cache consisting of 128 lines with a line size of 64 words. The CPU generates a 20-bit address of a word in main memory. The number of bits in the TAG, LINE and WORD fields are respectively:
(A) 9, 6, 5 (B) 7, 7, 6 (C) 7, 5, 8 (D)9, 5, 6
11. Consider a disk pack with 16 surfaces, 128 tracks per surface and 256 sectors per track. 512 bytes of data are stored in a bit serial manner in a sector. The capacity of the disk pack and the number of hits required to specify a particular sector in the disk are respectively:
(A) 256 Mbyte, 19 hits (B) 256 Mbyte, 28 hits
(C) 512 Mbyte, 20 hits (D) 64 Gbyte, 28 bits