Union Bank Customer Relationship Executive Exam Syllabus.
Union Bank of India Exam Syllabus 2011 Customer Relationship Executive- You can also have some model question paper with answers
WRITTEN EXAMINATION / TEST:
(A) Objective Test – 250 Questions – 250 Marks (Duration : Composite 165
No. Name of the Test Paper— No. of Questions & Marks
1. Test of Reasoning 50 questions carrying 50 marks.
2. Test of Quantitative Aptitude 50 questions carrying 50 marks
3. Test of General Awareness with special reference to Banking Industry 50 questions carrying 50 marks
4. Test of English Language ** **50 questions carrying 50 marks.
5 Test of Computer Knowledge 50 questions carrying 50 marks
Composite 2 Hours & 45 Minutes Duration 250 questions carrying 250 marks.
The candidate shall be required to qualify in each of the above Objective Test as per Cut-Off Marks determined on the basis of the Performance in each test, subject to a minimum of 40% (35% for Reserved Category) in the aggregate of 200 marks of the Objective Test.
THERE WILL BE PENALTY @ ONE-FOURTH OR 0.25 OF THE MARKS ASSIGNED TO THAT QUESTION FOR WRONG ANSWERS MARKED IN ALL THE OBJECTIVE TESTS, WHICH WILL RESULT IN NEGATIVE MARKS FOR EVERY WRONG ANSWER. If the total of the penalty for a test is in fraction, the marks obtained will be rounded off to the nearest integer.
- List of Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna Awardees
- Current Chief Ministers Capitals, Governors of States in India
- R S Agarwal Quantitative Aptitude e book (ALL Parts Solved)
- R S Agarwal Verbal Reasoning Book (Fully Solved)
- Reasoning Model Paper with Answer
- 501 Challenging Logical reasoning Practice Book
- Bank General Economic & Banking Awareness Question Paper for bank and others
- Computer Awareness/ Computer GK Question Paper for bank and others
- Marketing Aptitude Question Paper for bank and others
- Finance and Economics GK Papers for Bank and others
- Quantitative Aptitude Question Papers for Banks and others Govt entrance exam
- Latest GK General knowledge Question Answers
- List of Books Reasoning Books of Quantitative Aptitude 2011 Books of Data Interpretation Books of Mental Ability