BIT MCA Entrance 2015 Eligibility Qualification.
BIT (Birla Institute of Technology) Mesra MCA Entrance 2015 BIT MCA Entrance 2015 Eligibility Qualification
- Candidates must hold a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent (a minimum of three years of education (10+2+3 system) after completing higher secondary schooling.) of any of the Universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislatures in India or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under section 3 of UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India/AIU.
- Candidates must have one of following qualifications:
- BCA, or
- B.Sc. in Computer Science / Information Technology / Electronics, or
- B.Sc. / B.A. with Mathematics or Statistics at graduate level
- Candidates of B.Sc. / B.A. Honors must have minimum 60% (45% in case of SC/ST candidates) marks in average in their Honors subject. Candidates of BCA and other graduate courses must have minimum 60% (45% in case of SC/ST candidates) marks in average in graduation, marks to be computed as average of marks obtained in ALL subjects in which candidate have appeared (excluding optional subjects).