ICET 2019-20 Eligibility | Qualification for MBA and MCA.
ICET 2019-20 is an Integrated Common Entrance Test for admission into M.B.A and M.C.A courses of all universities in Andhra Pradesh
ICET 2019-20 Eligibility | Qualification for MBA and MCA
- For MBA : Should have passed a recognized Bachelor’s Degree Examination of minimum than three years duration .
- For MCA: Should have passed recognized Bachelors Degree examination of minimum three years duration with Mathematical at 10+2 level.
- As per the latest AICTE Approval Process Handbook 2011-2012, eligibility criteria for admission into MBA and MCA courses is revised stipulating 50% (45% for reserved categories) of marks at the qualifying examination. Candidates shall fulfill the eligibility criteria laid down in relevant GOs at the time of admisions.
- The candidate who are appearing for the final year degree examination shall also be eligible to appear for ICET-2011
- Qualifying marks in ICET-2011 is 25% and no minimum marks are prescribed for SC/ST candidates.