SET | SLET Life Science Question Paper Free Download Model Papers II and III.
STATE ELIGIBILITY TEST (SET | SLET) Exam 2023 for JRF SET | SLET Life Science Question Paper Free Download Model Papers II and III Maharashtra & Goa SET | SLET, Tamil Nadu SET | SLET Madhya Pradesh SET | SLET, Andhra Pradesh SET | SLET, Himachal Pradesh SET | SLET, Jammu & Kashmir SET | SLET Question Paper Previous Model Paper with answers solution , Rajasthan SET | SLET, West Bengal SET | SLET, NE-SLET (Which includes all North Eastern states and Sikkim) Karnataka SET | SLET Question Paper 2023 Books Question Paper Previous Model Paper II and III SET | SLET Life Science Question Paper Free Download Model Papers II and III
Paper – II
1. When data is processed or converted to some meaningful form, it is called
2. The programs that direct the computer in its own internal operations are called
(A) system hardware
(B) system program
(C) application program
(D) data bus.
3. The communication between the CPU and external module takes place via the
(A) address bus only
(B) data bus only
(C) address and data buses
(D) control bus only.
Paper – III
SECTION – I
Note : i) Answer all questions.
ii) Each question carries twenty marks.
iii) Each answer should be given in 500 words.
1. Describe the generation of action potential in a nerve fibre and discuss the conduction of their action potential along the nerve fibre.
What are the characteristics of C, and C, plants ? Explain which of them is more advantageous and why. ( Show the required pathway for CO, fixation if desired by you
What is migration ? State the physiological changes that occur during migration of fish Hilsa. Mention the problems for Hilsa fisheries in India. Suggest your views to manage these problems.
2. Discuss the role of insulin in carbohydrate and protein metabolisms. On the basis of genetic criteria, what are the two broad groups of Molecular markers ?
Give examples. Describe the principle and methods of one technique of detecting polymorphism simultaneously at several loci. 5 + 15
Which source of variation is derived in asexually reproducing organisms and selffertilizing hermaphrodites ? Which phenomenon is needed to bring about variations in such forms ?