SET | SLET Philosophy Question Paper Free Download Model Papers II and III.
STATE ELIGIBILITY TEST (SET | SLET) Exam 2019 for JRF SET | SLET Philosophy Question Paper Free Download Model Papers II and III Maharashtra & Goa SET | SLET, Tamil Nadu SET | SLET Madhya Pradesh SET | SLET, Andhra Pradesh SET | SLET, Himachal Pradesh SET | SLET, Jammu & Kashmir SET | SLET Question Paper Previous Model Paper with answers solution , Rajasthan SET | SLET, West Bengal SET | SLET, NE-SLET (Which includes all North Eastern states and Sikkim) Karnataka SET | SLET Question Paper 2019 Books Question Paper Previous Model Paper II and III SET | SLET Philosophy Question Paper Free Download Model Papers II and III
Paper – II
1 . Which school of Indian philosophy advocates SvabhiivavEda or naturalism ?
2. Which Jaina doctrine stands for ahirhsa in vicSrra or non-violence in judgment and
3. The Bauddha aGttEvEda is the same as
4. According to the NyZya, the general proposition, ‘whatever is knowable is nameable’, is
the example of
Download Full Paper II
Paper – III
SECTION – I
Note : i) Answer all questions.
ii) Each question carries twenty marks.
iii) Each answer should be given in 500 words. 2 x 20 = 40
1. Explain the NyZya view of asatkEryavEda and the SZrhkhya view of satlcEryavEda and the main points of their differences.
State the Humean distinction between Relations of Ideas and Matters of Fact.
2. Write an essay on the theory of the Dependent Origination ( Pratitya SarnutpEda ).
Write an essay on Gandhian concept of Svaraj.
Critically examine Wittgenstein’s picture theory of meaning.