Polytechnic Entrance 2017 Syllabus Qualification Eligibility.
Polytechnic Entrance 2017 Syllabus
- Polytechnic Entrance Exam Consists of Maths, Physics and Chemistry
- Type of question is Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
- Polytechnic Entrance Entrance Exam contains Total 120 Questions
- Comprising of Maths – 60 Questions, Physics – 30 Questions & Chemistry – 30 Questions.
There are different types of Entry / Admission Polytechnic Entrance
Candidates can apply in Polytechnic After class 10th, after class 12th etc …
Note: The above “Polytechnic Entrance 2017 Syllabus Qualification Eligibility ” is a general information, if you are going to appear Polytechnic Entrance 2017 in a particular state, then you should check that state’s technical education website.
- Polytechnic Entrance Result 2019 Answer Keys Admit Card Hall Tickets