AP DSC 2012 Eligibility School Assistant (Hindi) Qualification For Teachers Recruitment Test.
Andhra Pradesh (AP) Commissioner &. Director of School Education (DSE) Exam 2012 Eligibility Criteria / Minimum Qualification For Teachers Recruitment Test (TRT)
AP DSC 2012 Eligibility School Assistant (Hindi) Qualification For Teachers Recruitment Test
Academic qualifications :-
- Must posses Bachelor’s degree with Hindi as one of the full elective subject or Bachelor’s Degree in Oriental Language in Hindi (B.O.L) or Praveena of Dakshina Bharat Hindi Prachar Sabha or Vidwan of Hindi Prachara Sabha, Hyderabad or any other equivalent recognized qualification in Hindi (BA degree Standard) or Post Graduate Degree in Hindi and along with any one of the following training qualifications.
- B.Ed with Hindi as methodology
- B.Ed (Hindi Medium)
- Pracharak Degree and Bachelor of Education
- Prachrak (including Praveena) Diploma
- Pracharak Diploma
- Sikshana Kala Praveena-Diploma
- Hindi Shikshak (including Hindi Vidwan Diploma)
- Hindi Pandits Training Certificate
- Hindi Shikshan Parangat Hindi Shikshan Nishnat