CTET 2012 Social Science Question Paper II with Answers.
CTET 2012 Social Science Question Paper II with Answers Free Download CTET January 2012 Question Paper -II Exam written test paper Social Science Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) exam 2012
Which of the following combinations of kingdoms was engaged in tripartite struggle?
(1) Pala, Chola, Gurjar-Pratihara
(2) Chola, Rashtrakuta, Pala
(3) PaIa, Pallava, Rashtrakuta
(4) Rashtrakuta, Pala, Gurjar.Pratihara (answer)
Who of the following was impeached by the British Parliament?
(2) Charles Clive
(3) Warren Hastings (answer)
(4) T.B. MacaWay
Which of the Following three universities were estabhshed in the year 1857 by the British
(1) Calcutta, Bombay and Delhi
(2) Calcutta, Madras and Kombay (answer)
(3) Calcutta, Madras and Banaras
(4) Calcutta, Bombay and Panjab
34 Chera chieftains Med In twelfth century in the area presently lying in
(2) Chhattisgarh/ Madhya Pradesh (answer)
(3) Jharkhand / Bihar
(4) Uttrakhand /Uttar Pradesh