Adobe Technical question Paper 2008 Placement Papers.
Adobe Job 2008 Placement Technical question paper with answers Adobe 2008 Technical question with solution you can download it in FREE, if Adobe 2008 test paper in text or pdf for Adobe 2008 Answer Keys you can download Adobe for MBA/ B.Tech / M.Tech 2008 page also just Go to menu bar, Click on File->then Save.
Adobe 2008 exam recruitment Technical question paper Free Download PDF is available in www.oldquestionpapers.net which has been provided by many students Adobe Placement paper for 2008 paper is available for all the students in FREE and also Adobe Placement Technical question paper for B.Tech MCA 2008 fully solved Adobe 2008 with answer keys and solution.
Adobe Technical question Paper 2008
You can get daily updates on Adobe 2008 from www.oldquestionpapers.net here you can also check similar links for other related study materials on Adobe Here Adobe Placement Technical question bank 2008.
1. What is the difference between Char a[ ]=string and char *a=String
2. What is wrong with the code? The code was for conversion from Celsius to Fahrenheit : degF =5/9*(c+32)
In code this line was wrong as we want 5/9 and that to be multiplied with bracket result. But here 9 will be first multiplied with bracket result.
3. What are Data breakpoints? Give two scenarios where we make the use of this
Answers: Data breakpoints allow you to break execution when the value stored at a specified memory location changes.
4. What do you mean by Bit fields? Give example
Answers A bit field is used in computer programming to store multiple, logical, neighboring bits, where each of the sets of bits, and single bits can be addressed.
5. Write the function for changing a number from hexadecimal to integer htoi(s
6. Compare two binary trees they are same or not.
7. You have N computers and [Ca, Cb] means a is connected to b and this connectivity is symmetric and transitive. then write a program which checks that all computers are interconnected and talk two each other
8. WAP to find Depth of tree program. We were given the structure of the node using that we need to write the code.
9. In binary search we have two comparisons one for greater than and other for less than the mid value. Optimize so that we need to check only once