Akamai Aptitude Placement Paper 2013.
Akamai Solution Job 2013 Placement Aptitude Question paper with answers Akamai 2013 Aptitude Question with solution you can download it in FREE, if Akamai 2013 test paper in text or pdf for Akamai 2013 Answer Keys you can download Akamai for MBA/ B.Tech / M.Tech 2013 page also just Go to menu bar, Click on File->then Save.
Akamai Solution Campus 2013 exam recruitment Aptitude Question paper Free Download PDF is available in www.oldquestionpapers.net which has been provided by many students Akamai Placement paper for 2013 paper is available for all the students in FREE and also Akamai Placement Aptitude Question paper for B.Tech MCA 2013 fully solved Akamai 2013 with answer keys and solution.
Akamai Aptitude Placement Paper 2013
You can get daily updates on Akamai Solution Campus 2013 from www.oldquestionpapers.net here you can also check similar links for other related study materials on Akamai Here Akamai Placement Aptitude Question bank 2013.
You are given two candles of equal size, which can burn 1 hour each. You have to measure 90 minutes with these candles. (There is no scale or clock). Also u r given a lighter.
- Ans: 1. First light up the two ends of the 1st candle. When it will burn out light up one end of the second candle. (30+60=90)
You r given a thermometer. What can u do by this without measuring the temperature?
- Ans: if u put thermometer into a tree it won’t grow anymore, will just die off
You are a landscape designer and your boss asked u to design a landscape such that you should place 4 trees equidistance from each other. (Distance from each tree to the other must be same)
- Ans: Only 3 points can be equidistant from each other. But if u place points in the shape of a pyramid then its possible
You are given a cake; one of its corner is broken. How will u cut the rest into Two equal parts?
- Ans: Slice the cake
How will you recognize the magnet & magnetic material & non-magnetic material?
- Ans: Drag one piece of material over another. There is no attractive force in the middle portion of the magnet. OR
- Get a piece of thread and tie up with the one bar and check for poles. If it iron bar then it moves freely and if it is magnetic bar then it fix in one direction according to poles.
If one tyre of a car suddenly gets stolen and after sometime u find the tyre without the screws how will u make ur journey complete?
- Ans: Open 3 screws, 1 from each tyre and fix the tyre.
How can u measure a room height using a thermometer?
- Ans: temp varies with height. but its dependent on various other factors like humidity, wind etc.