BVP Engineering CET Question Paper 2011 With Answers.
Bharati Vidyapeeth University Common Entrance Test For B.Tech BVP Engineering CET 2011 question paper with answers BVP Engineering CET 2011 Question with solution you can download it in FREE, if BVP Engineering CET 2011 paper in text or pdf for BVP Engineering CET 2011 Answer Keys you can download BVP Engineering CET 2011 page also just Go to menu bar, Click on File->then Save.
Bharati Vidyapeeth University Common Entrance Test For B.Tech (BVP Engineering CET) 2011 Question paper Free Download PDF is available in www.oldquestionpapers.net which has been provided by many students this BVP Engineering CET 2011 paper is available for all the students in FREE and also BVP Engineering CET question paper 2011 fully solved BVP Engineering CET with answer keys and solution.
BVP Engineering CET Question Paper 2011 With Answers
You can get daily updates on BVP Engineering CET 2011 from www.oldquestionpapers.net here you can also check similar links for other related study materials on BVP Engineering CET Here Bharati Vidyapeeth University Common Entrance Test For B.Tech (BVP Engineering CET) question bank 2011 is also available in Language.
12. In Young’s double slit experiment if the slits widths are in the ratio 1 : 9, the ratio of the intensities at minima to that at maxima will be
(c) 1/4 (d) 1/3
13. A thin convex lens of crown glass having refractive index 1.5 has power 1 D. What will be the power of similar convex lens of refractive index 1.6?
(c) 1.2 D (d) 1.6 D
22. Nuclear radii may be measured by scattering high energy electrons from nuclei. What is the de-Broglie wavelength for 200 MeV electrons?
(a) 8.28 fm (b) 7.98 fm
(c) 6.45 fm (d) 6.20 fm
23. An electron collides with a hydrogen atom in its ground state and excites it to n = 3. The energy given to hydrogen atom in this 1 inelastic collision is (neglect the recoiling of hydrogen atom)
(a) 10.2 eV (b) 12.1 eV
(c) 12.5 eV (d) None of these
30. The circular motion of a particle with constant speed is
(a) simple harmonic but not periodic
(b) periodic and simple harmonic
(c) neither periodic nor simple harmonic
(d) periodic but not simple harmonic
31. A particle executing simple harmonic motion of amplitude 5 cm has maximum speed of 31.4 cm/s. The frequency of its oscillation is
(a)3 Hz (b)2 Hz
(c)4 Hz (d)l Hz
32. A drum of radius R and mass M, rolls down without slipping along an inclined plane of angle 0. The frictional force
(a) converts translational energy to rotational energy
(b) dissipates energy as heat
(c) decreases the rotational motion
(d) decreases the rotational and translational motions
41. The resistance of the filament of a lamp increases with the increase in temperature. A lamp rated 100 W and 200 V is connected across 220 V power supply. If the voltage drops by 10%, then the power of the lamp will be
(a) 90 W
(c) between 90 and 100 W
(d) between 81 and 90 W
42. Across each of two capacitors of capacitances 1 p F and 4ji F, a potential difference of 10 V is applied. Then positive plate of one is connected to the negative plate of the other, and negative plate of one is connected to the positive plate of the other. After contact
(a) charge on each is zero
(b) charge on each is same but non-zero
(c) charge on each is different but non-zero (d) None of the above
45. A horizontal pipe tine carries water in streamline flow. At a point where the crosss ectional area is lOcm2 the water velocity is 1 ms’ and pressure is 2000 Pa. The pressure of water at another point where the crosss ectional area is 5 cm 2 is
(a) 200 Pa (b)400Pa
(c) 500 Pa (d) 800 Pa
46. When the current changes from +2 A to -2 A in 0.05 5, an emf of 8 V is induced in a coil. The coefficient of self-induction of the coil is
48. A rope 1 cm in diameter breaks, if the tension in it exceeds 500 N. The maximum tension that may be given to similar rope of diameter 3 cm is
(c) 4500 N (d) 2000 N