CTET Question Paper June 2011 with Answers For Paper I (Class I to V) Lower Primary Teacher.
Central Teacher Eligibility Test CTET June 2011 question paper with answers CTET June 2011 Question with solution you can download it in FREE, if CTET June 2011 paper in text or pdf for CTET June 2011 Answer Keys you can download CTET June 2011 page also just Go to menu bar, Click on File->then Save.
Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) June 2011 Question paper Free Download PDF is available in www.oldquestionpapers.net which has been provided by many students this CTET June 2011 paper is available for all the students in FREE and also CTET question paper June 2011 fully solved CTET with answer keys and solution.
CTET Question Paper June 2011 With Answers
You can get daily updates on CTET June 2011 from www.oldquestionpapers.net here you can also check similar links for other related study materials on CTET Here Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) question bank June 2011 is also available in English and Hindi Language.
‘‘Development is a never ending process.’’ This idea is associated with
(1) Principle of integration
(2) Principle of interaction
(3) Principle of interrelation
(4) Principle of continuity
Which of the following is not a sign of an intelligent young child ?
(1) One who carries on thinking in an abstract manner
(2) One who can adjust oneself in a new environment
(3) One who has the ability to cram long essays very quickly
(4) One who has the ability to communicate fluently and appropriately
The stage in which a child begins to think logically about objects and events is known as
(1) Pre-operational stage
(2) Concrete operational stage
(3) Sensori-motor stage
(4) Formal operational stage
Which of the following is not related to the socio-psychological needs of the child ?
(1) Regular elimination of waste products from the body
(2) Need for company
(3) Need for appreciation or social approval
(4) Need for emotional security