UET B.Sc Biology Previous Year Question Paper BHU Entrance B.Sc Biology Question Papers Solution
UET B.Sc Biology Previous Year Question Paper Answers BHU (Banaras Hindu University), Varanasi, Entrance Question Paper Solution Undergraduate Entrance Test (UET ) B.Sc Biology Previous Year Question Paper with answer or solution even you can have UET B.Sc Biology sample Paper 2014 for your exam preparation. We always try to put UET B.Sc Biology last 10 years question papers with solution free download, if you unable to find BHU UET B.Sc Biology Previous years question papers with then you can request us, UET B.Sc Biology Answer Keys 2014 Question Paper solution will also available soon.
UET B.Sc Biology Previous Year Question Paper BHU Entrance
Here You can see, all BHU (Banaras Hindu University) Undergraduate Entrance Test (UET B.Sc Biology) old question papers either in pdf file or in text for UET B.Sc Biology Entrance is based on MCQ (Multiple Choice Question Answers), you can download (free) UET B.Sc Biology exam pdf files, and for UET B.Sc Biology text question paper,
The Undergraduate Entrance Test (UET B.Sc Biology) is an on-going National Program of Fellowships in Basic Sciences, initiated and funded by the Department of Science and Technology, Government of India,
Undergraduate Entrance Test (UET B.Sc Biology) Exam 2014 Question paper Free Download PDF is available in www.oldquestionpapers.net which has been provided by many students this BHU UET B.Sc Biology question bank 2014 previous year paper is available for all the students FREE Download UET B.Sc Biology Last 10 Years Sample Model Papers with answer keys and solution.
(1) Attempt as many questions as you can. Each question carries 3 (Three) marks. One mark will be deducted/or each incorrect
answer. Zero mark will be awarded for each unattempted question.
If more than one alternative answers seem to be approximate to the correct answer, choose the closest one
(Marks – 150)
01. The dimensions of Plank’s constant are equivalent to which of the following?
(I) Force (2) Energy
(3) Linear momentum (4) Angular momentum
A person moves 30 m in north then 20 m in east and then 30 J2 in south-west direction. Its displacement from its initial position will be:
(1) 15 m north-east
(3) 10 m west
(2) 10 m south
(4) 15 m south-west
A block of mass O.lkg is kept in contact with a wall by a force of 5 N on horizontal direction if the coefficient of friction between the block and the wall be 0.5 then the force of friction acting on the block will be:
(1) 2.5N (2) 0.98 N (3) 4.9 N (4) 0.49 N
(Marks – 150)
Assertion, A: Amines are acidic in nature.
Reasoning, R: It is due to the presence of lone-pair of electrons on N.
(1) A as well as R is correct and R is the correct explanation of A.
(2) A as well as R is correct but R is not the correct explanation of A.
(3) A is true but R is false.
(4) A and R. both are false.
Which of the following is incorrect?
(1) Glucose is a monosaccharide
(2) Fructose is a monosaccharide
(3) Starch is a polysaccharide while cellulose is a disaccharide
(4) Cellulose is a polysaccharide
Which is incorrect for a catalyst?
(1) It is used in small quantities
(2) It provides an alternative path of lower activation energy
(3) It alters the rate of a reaction
(4) It lowers the energy of activation
(Marks – 150)
An individual water molecule shows:
(1) Solvency (2) Polarity
(3) hydrogen-bonding capacity (4) All the above
(1) different molecular forms of a chromosome
(2) different molecular forms of a gene
(3) self-fertilizing true-breeding homozygote
(4) None of the above
Viruses are considered as non-living because :
(1) They do not move
(2) They do not reproduce independently
(3) They do not mutate
(4) Their nucleic acid does not code for protein