Aspire Systems Latest Interview Question Technical And HR
Technical Interview Question
- What is encapsulation
- How we provide security to the class members.
- What is difference between abstract class and interface
- What is virtual function
- What is the difference between Object Based Language and Object Oriented Language
- Why C++ is not purely Object Oriented Language
- Byte code Concept in JAVA
- Program to find the second smallest number in an array
- Program to find whether the 2nd bit iis 1 or 0 for a given decimal number
- Pointers in JAVA
- Some Question From Networking, DBMS, OS
- Print the pascal triangle. (In that they ask how you adjust the spaces when the value n varies) (I couldnt get clearly what they want)
- Swap three variables without using fourth variable (I done it)
- Find the sub-array of the given array which will the maximum sum series.
- Program to multiply 2 numbers without using multiplication symbol. (Hint: add first number the number of times the second number)
- Program to truncate a given floating point value (e.g.16.25=16). You should not assign the float value to integer & then copy the int value to float….apply different logic.
- Program to remove duplicate elements in an array… (Hint: Duplicate elements are the elements in the array which are repeated. i.e. all the elements in the array should be different).
- Be thorough in Pascal triangle program. You may be asked to print something in that triangle structure.
- Program to reverse a string using pointers.
- Program to swap two numbers without using assignment operator in any part of the program.
- Program to round-off a given floating point value.
- Program to find whether the given number or string is palindrome.
- Program to find the position of decimal point in a given floating point value.
- Program to find the factorial of a number using recursive function.
- Program to find whether the given number is a Armstrong number.
- Program to find the reverse of a given number.
- Program for matrix multiplication.
- Program to find the number of words in a sentence.
- Program to find the sum of digits of a given number until the sum becomes a single digit. (e.g. 12345=>1+2+3+4+5=15=>1+5=6)
HR Interview Questions
- Introduce yourself.
- Which is your dream company?
- What is your career goal?
- Who is your role model?
- What you think that you have achieved?
- If you have three offers on what basis you will select the offer?