Aspire Systems Placement Paper 2010.
Aspire Systems Job 2010 Placement question paper with answers Aspire Systems 2010 question with solution you can download it in FREE, if Aspire Systems 2010 test paper in text or pdf for Aspire Systems 2010 Answer Keys you can download Aspire Systems for MBA/ B.Tech / M.Tech freshers 2010 page also just Go to menu bar, Click on File->then Save.
Aspire Systems Campus 2010 exam recruitment question paper Free Download PDF is available in www.oldquestionpapers.net which has been provided by many students Aspire Systems Placement paper for freshers 2010 paper is available for all the students in FREE and also Aspire Systems Placement question paper for B.Tech MCA 2010 fully solved Aspire Systems 2010 with answer keys and solution.
Aspire Systems Placement Paper 2010
You can get daily updates on Aspire Systems freshers Campus 2010 from www.oldquestionpapers.net here you can also check similar links for other related study materials on Aspire Systems Here Aspire Systems Placement question bank 2010.
If in a certain language SURGEON is coded as HRITVLM, how is PHYSICIAN in that language?
(a) KSBHRXRZM (b) LTAKJYJUP
(c) IETWSOSHK (d) GMDLFQFVK
If COURAGE is coded as RECGOAU, how is ADVENTURE coded in that code?
(a) RSKMQRKLM (b) KRENUATVN
(c) NEARDUVTE (d) MRHQCPVWQ
If M = 16, ME = 40, then Men = ?
(a) 44 (b) 48
(c) 52 (d) 55
Letters showing the names of some fruits have been rearranged. Pick out the alternative number of
the fruit which is richest source of Vitamin C?
(a) GAONM (b) PELAP
(c) VAGAU (d) RNEGOA
The clinic of a Doctor faces the West. From the backside of his clinic, he walks straight 100 metres then turn to the left and walks 100 metres again. Finally, he turns towards right and stops after walking 50 metres. Now in which direction is Doctor from the starting point?
(a) South-West (b) North-East
(c) South-East (d) North-West
If South becomes North-East, North-East becomes West and so on, what will East become?
(a) North-West (b) North
(c) South-West (d) South
- a. What do you mean by order notation in basic time analysis of an algorithm?
- b. Define the term non‐primitive data structures with the help of suitable examples.
- c. Give the recursive implementation of a factorial function.
- d. What are the two different types of recursion?
- a) What is database? Give two examples.
- b) Describe few disadvantages of databases.
- c) Define data independence. Describe its types.
- d) What is partial key?
- a) What is meant by daemon thread? In java runtime, what is its role?
- b) How does one compute the class of an IP address? What range determines the class C IP address?
- c) With reference to java graphics, explain the terms: a listener and an event.
- d) What are the disadvantages of only allowing I/O via widgets such as checkboxes, buttons or small text areas?
- a) What are abstract data types?
- b) What is simple message?
- c) Define abstract Class and Method.
- d) What do you mean by Multiple Inheritence? Explain briefly with example.
- a) What is the difference between synchronous and asynchronous signals?
- b) How is interference avoided by using FDM?
- c) How is redundancy related to error detection and correction.
- d) Explain the difference between Telephone and leased line communication channels.
- d) What do you mean by data hiding in C++?
- e) Discuss the use of inheritance in programming.
- f) What are function prototypes?
- g) What is the significance of access specifiers in a class?
- Q1) Write a for loop that would print the alphabet in lowercase letters, assuming that letters have consecutive codes.
- Q2) Write a program in C to print automorphic numbers. The automorphic number is a number in which the square of the number contains the number in the end. eg:- a) 5:25 b) 6:36
- Q3) Write a program to compute the mean and standard deviation of an array of data and displays the difference between each value .
- Q4) Write a program using C to compute transpose of a matrix.