AIPMT Question Paper 2013 Solution.
Free download pdf All-India Pre-Medical / Pre-Dental (AIPMT) Entrance Examination AIPMT 2013 AIPMT Question Papers 2013 free pdf Solved CBSE PMT Paper
AIPMT 2013 Question Paper , This AIPMT 2013 Question will help all the students for their exam preparation, here the question type is MCQ i.e multiple choice question answers, if this AIPMT 2013 question paper in pdf file for AIPMT you can download it in FREE, if AIPMT 2013 paper in text for AIPMT you can download AIPMT 2013 page also just Go to menu bar, Click on File->then Save.
AIPMT 2013 Paper will Have Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (Medical Entrance)
In Similar Links you can also have AIPMT Preparation Tips AIPMT exam 2013, AIPMT Question Bank or AIPMT Reference Books or Study Materials AIPMT
AIPMT Question Paper 2013 Solution
Which of the following compounds will give a yellow precipitate with iodine and alkali?
(1) 2-Hydroxypropane (2) Acetophenone (3) Methyl acetate (4) Acetamide
In the five-kingdom classification, Chlamydomonas and Chlorella have been included in
(1) Monera (2) Protista (3) Algae (4) Plantae
A test cross is carried out to
(1) determine whether two species or varieties will breed successfully
(2) determine the genotype of a plant at F2
(3) predict whether two traits are linked
(4) assess the number of alleles of a gene
Read the following five statements (A – E) and answer as asked next to them.
(A) In Equisetum the female gametophyte is retained on the parent sporophyte
(B) In Ginkgo male gametophyte is not independent
(C) The sporophyte in Riccia is more developed than that in Polytrichum
(D) Sexual reproduction in Volvox is isogamous
(1) One (2) Two (3) Three (4) Four