KEAM Medical Entrance Question Paper 2014.
Kerala Medical Entrance (KEAM) 2014 examination is the procedure to get the Admission to Kerala Medical Colleges Entrance Examinations for admission to Professional Degree Courses
KEAM Medical 2014 Question Paper test papers will be fully objective type Physics, Chemistry, Biology. This KEAM Medical 2014 Question will help all the students for their exam preparation, here the question type is MCQ i.e. multiple choice question answers, if this Kerala Medical 2014 question paper in pdf file for KEAM you can download it in FREE, if Joint Entrance Examination 2014 paper in text for KEAM you can download Kerala Medical Entrance 2014 page also just Go to menu bar, Click on File->then Save.
Kerala Medical 2014 Question paper Free Download PDF is available in www.oldquestionpapers.net which has been provided by many students this Kerala Medical Entrance Exam i.e. KEAM Medical 2014 paper is available for all the students in FREE and also KEAM 2014 question paper fully solved i.e. with answer keys and solution.
You can get daily updates on KEAM Medical 2014 from www.oldquestionpapers.net here you can also check similar links for other related study materials on KEAM Medical Entrance 2014 exam. Here Kerala Medical 2014 question is also available in English.
KEAM Medical Entrance Question Paper 2014
One of the following refers to Allen’s rule:
(1) If the stressful conditions are localized or remain only for a short duration, an organism either migrates or suspends itself.
(2) Mammals from colder climates have shorter ears and limbs to minimize heat loss.
(3) An organism can move form a stressful habitat to a more hospitable area and return when the stressful period is over.
(4) Low atmospheric pressure in higher altitudes results in altitude sickness.
During somatic hybridization in plants, ………… .
(1) somaclones are produced in large numbers
(2) the apical meristems are cultured to get virus-free plants
(3) the cell walls and the middle lamella are digested before fusing the cells
(4) crop plants with higher levels of vitamins, proteins and minerals are hybridised
In somatic hybridization plant protoplast are used. They are obtained by treating the plant cells with cellulase and pectinase.
If a plant produces flowers when exposed only to alternating periods of 5 hours light and 3 hours dark in a 24 – hour cycle, then the plant should be a ………. .
(1) Short day plant (2) Long day plant
(3) Short-long day plant (4) Day neutral plant
Long day plants have photoperiod more than 12 hours per day
There is no proper arrangement of papers in keam previous year paper 2014 paper1 which consists of chem & physics there no paper only solution is pres
There is no proper arrangement of papers in keam previous year paper 2014 paper1 which consists of chem & physics there no paper only solution is present.. so please check it and upload it appropriately..