SNAP Question Paper 2012 Solution.
Symbiosis National Aptitute Test (SNAP) 2012 examination is the procedure to get the Admission to Symbiosis institutes in MBA Management Professional Degree Courses
SNAP 2012 Question Paper test papers will be fully objective type General English, Verbal Reasoning, Quantitative, General Awareness Knowledge This SNAP 2012 Question will help all the students for their SNAP 2012 exam preparation, here the question type is MCQ i.e. multiple choice question answers, if this Symbiosis National Aptitute Test Exam 2012 question paper in pdf file for SNAP MBA Entrance you can download it in FREE, if Symbiosis National Aptitute Test Exam 2012 paper in text for SNAP you can download Symbiosis National Aptitute Test Exam 2012 page also just Go to menu bar, Click on File->then Save.
Symbiosis National Aptitute Test Exam 2012 Question paper Free Download PDF is available in www.oldquestionpapers.net which has been provided by many students this Symbiosis National Aptitute Test i.e. SNAP 2012 paper is available for all the students in FREE and also SNAP 2012 question paper fully solved i.e. with answer keys and solution. www.oldquestionpapers.net
SNAP Question Paper 2012 Solution
1. In which University was the number of students admitted in the year 2006 second lowest and
the number of students admitted in the year 2008 minimum respectively?
(1) University-C and University-B
(2) University-B and University-A
(3) University-C and University-A
(4) University-A and University-B
(5) University-B and University-C
2. What is the approximate percent increase in the number of students admitted in University-A
in the year 2006 as compared to previous year?
3. What is the difference between the total number of students admitted in the University-A over
all the years together and the total number of students admitted in the University-C in the year
2008 and 2009 together?
(5) None of these