Central Bank of India Recruitment 2016, In the Central Bank of India Recruitment 2016, Current Govt. Jobs for Credit Officer & Risk Managers at the Central Bank of India Recruitment 2016.
Central Bank of India Recruitment 2016 Credit Officer & Risk Managers Vacancies
- Central Bank of India Recruitment 2016 Credit Officer & Risk Managers Posts September 2016, Central Bank of India Recruitment 2016 have been decided to recruit Credit Officer & Risk Managers Posts Advertisement Date 08th September 2016.
Important Dates which candidate should remember when applying Central Bank of India Recruitment 2016 as follows.
>> IMPORTANT DATE :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 14.09.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application – 30.09.2016
- Downloading of Call Letters for Test On or After – 20.10.2016
- Tentative Date of On-line Examination* – 04.11.2016
Probably you are waiting for this Central Bank of India Recruitment 2016 Notification you can apply online Central Bank of India Recruitment 2016 posts Credit Officer & Risk Managers.
>> Central Bank of India Recruitment 2016 Vacancies Details
- Total Number of the Posts – 61
- Name of the Posts – Credit Officer & Risk Managers
Name of the Post
Number of the Posts
|1. Credit Officer|
|2. Risk Managers|
>> CATEGORY WISE VACANCIES :
- The number of vacancies/ reserved vacancies is provisional and may vary according to the actual requirement of the Bank. The reservation also includes the backlog of reserved vacancies.
- Candidates belonging to reserved categories are free to apply against vacancies announced for Unreserved/ General category provided they meet the eligibility criteria laid down for General Category candidates.
Abbreviations used : SC – Scheduled Caste, ST – Scheduled Tribe, OBC – Other Backward Classes, GEN-General Category, OC: Orthopedically Challenged, HI – Hearing Impaired, VI – Visually Impaired. (Persons With Disability includes OC, HI and VI .)
(A) Regarding Persons With Disabilities (PWD) :-
- As the reservation for PWD is on horizontal basis, the selected candidates will be placed in the appropriate category (viz. SC/ ST/ OBC/ GENERAL) to which they belong. Opening Date for On-line Registration 14.09.2016 Closing Date for On-line Registration (Including for Candidates from Far-Flung Areas) 30.09.2016 Downloading of Call Letters for Test On or After 20.10.2016 Tentative Date of On-line Examination* 04.11.2016
- It is clarified that it may not be possible to employ PWD candidates in all offices/ branches of the Bank and in case of their selection they will have to work in the post identified as suitable for them by the Bank.
- The selected candidates are liable to be posted at any of the Bank‟s Branches/ Offices, anywhere in India, as per requirement, at the sole discretion of the Bank.
JOB LOCATION : MUMBAI (MAHARASHTRA)
>> NATIONALITY/ CITIZENSHIP :
A candidate must be either
- (i) a Citizen of India or
- (ii) a subject of Nepal or
- (iii) a subject of Bhutan or
- (iv) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
- (v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
>> ELIGIBILITY :
Now the question is who can apply the Central Bank of India Recruitment 2016 Job, -Well those are planning to apply for this / these Credit Officer & Risk Managers Posts should have the following minimum eligibility criteria. Also check the advertisement details.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE FOR THE POST OF CREDIT OFFICER
- Graduate with Full time MBA in Finance from AICTE / UGC approved University/ College with aggregate of 60% Marks.
- Graduate with PGDBM in Finance from AICTE / UGC approved University/ College with aggregate of 60% Marks.
- A pass in final examination of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI).
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE FOR THE POST OF RISK MANAGERS
- B.Tech./MCA with MBA (Finance) from AICTE / UGC approved University/ College with aggregate of 60% Marks.
- M.Sc. Maths from AICTE / UGC approved University/ College with aggregate of 60% Marks.
- M.Sc. Statistics from AICTE/UGC approved University/ College with aggregate of 60% Marks.
- MBA (Finance) or its equivalent from AICTE / UGC approved University/ College with aggregate of 60% Marks.
- Preferable Technical Qualification : FRM/ CFA/ Diploma in Risk management/ SAS/ SPSS/ Oracle/ DB2.
- Preferable Experience : 2 years of experience in Banking/ Risk Management/ Credit/ Treasury
>> AGE LIMIT :
- Minimum 20 years &
- Maximum 30 years
>> AGE RELAXATION :
- 5 years Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe Category Candidates
- 3 years Other Backward classes (OBC) Category Candidates
- 10 years Persons With Disability Candidates
- 5 years Persons domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989
- 3 Years Children/ Family members of those who died in the 1984 riots
- The maximum age limit specified in 3 (ii) above is applicable to General category candidates.
- The relaxation in upper age limit to SC/ST/OBC candidates is allowed on cumulative basis with only one of the remaining categories for which age relaxation is permitted. OBC candidates in the „Creamy Layer‟ will be treated as “General Category”.
- Candidates seeking age relaxation will be required to submit copies of necessary certificate(s) at the time of Interview and at any subsequent stage of the recruitment process, as required by the bank.
>> PAY SCALE (SALARY) :
- For Credit Officer 31705-1145/1-32850-1310/10-45950
- For Risk Managers 31705-1145/1-32850-1310/10-45950
>> APPLICATION FEES :
>> HOW TO APPLY CENTRAL BANK RECRUITMENT 2016 ?
The candidates can apply only for one Post. Candidates can apply only online only from 14.09.2016 to 30.09.2016 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Pre-Requisites for Applying Online :
Before applying online, candidates should :
(i) Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as per para 9.3 of this Advertisement.
(ii) Keep the necessary details/documents for Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges ready.
(iii) Have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. Bank may send call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. Under no circumstances, a candidate should share with/mention e-mail ID to / of any other person. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying on-line and must maintain that email account.
Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
Procedure for applying online :
- (1) Candidates are first required to go to the Bank‟s website and click the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE” to open the On-Line Application Form.
- (2) To register their application candidates will be entering their basic information in the online application form. After that a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent. They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed.
- (3) Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines given here under for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained.
Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. No change is permitted after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT Button. Visually Impaired candidates are responsible for carefully verifying/ getting the details filled in, in the online application form properly verified and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is possible after submission.
Mode of Payment :
Candidates have to make the payment of requisite fees/ intimation charges through ONLINE mode only:
- (i) Candidates should carefully fill in the details in the On-Line Application at the appropriate places very carefully and click on the “FINAL SUBMIT” button at the end of the On-Line Application format. Before pressing the “FINAL SUBMIT” button, candidates are advised to verify every field filled in the application. The name of the candidate or his /her father/husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
In case the candidate is unable to fill in the application form in one go, he/ she can save the data already entered. Once the application is filled in completely, candidate should Final Submit the data.
- (ii) The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
- (iii) The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
- (iv) After Final Submit, an additional page of the application form is displayed wherein candidates may follow the instructions and fill in the requisite details.
- (v) If the online transaction has not been successfully completed then candidates are advised to login again with their provisional registration number and password and pay the Application Fees/ Intimation Charges online.
- (vi) On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated.
- (vii) Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-receipt and online application form. Please note that if the same cannot be generated online transaction may not have been successful.
>> SELECTION PROCESS :
The Interested Candidates who are going to apply Central Bank of India Recruitment 2016 their selection process will be based on Two Steps :-
- Step 1 – Online Test &
- Step 2- Interview
Merely satisfying the eligibility norms do not entitles a candidate to be called for Test or Interview.
DOWNLOAD ADVERTISEMENT NOTIFICATION
>> CONTACT DETAILS :
Chander Mukhi Nariman Point
Mumbai – 400 021
Website – www.centralbankofindia.co.in