Teachers Recruitment Board Tripura (TRBT) Recruitment 2016, In the Teachers Recruitment Board Tripura (TRBT) Recruitment 2016, Current Govt. Jobs for Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) at the Teachers Recruitment Board Tripura (TRBT) Recruitment 2016.
TRBT Recruitment 2016 Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) Vacancies
- Teachers Recruitment Board Tripura (TRBT) Recruitment 2016 Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) Posts September 2016, Teachers Recruitment Board Tripura (TRBT) Recruitment 2016 have been decided to recruit Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) Posts Advertisement Date 19th September 2016.
Important Dates which candidate should remember when applying Teachers Recruitment Board Tripura (TRBT) Recruitment 2016 as follows.
>> IMPORTANT DATE :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 16.09.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application – 01.10.2016
- Last Date of Depositing Fee – 04.10.2016
- Downloading Admit Card – 01.11.2016 to 10.11.2016
- Date of Test – 20.11.2016 (Sunday)
- Centre and Venue of Test – As per instruction of Admit Card
Probably you are waiting for this Teachers Recruitment Board Tripura (TRBT) Recruitment 2016 Notification you can apply online Teachers Recruitment Board Tripura (TRBT) Recruitment 2016 posts Post Graduate Teacher (PGT).
>> Teachers Recruitment Board Tripura (TRBT) Recruitment 2016 Vacancies Details
- Total Number of Posts – 821 Posts
- Name of the Post – Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)
- Candidate is advised to read Prospectus cum Instructions: STPGT 2016 and uploaded notice in details carefully and submit online application only if she/he understands and agrees the norms and procedures concerning STPGT 2016.
- Candidate applying for STPGT 2016 ensures that she/he fulfils eligibility conditions and her/his admission to the test will be provisional subject to fulfilling eligibility conditions.
- Candidature of a candidate will be rejected if any violation of eligibility norms is noticed at any stage.
- Mere issue of confirmation/acknowledgement page and admit card to a candidate will not imply that her/his candidature has been finally cleared by TRBT.
- Candidate is required to upload her/his recent passport size photograph (Size: Greater than 4 KB less than 100 KB) and full signature (Size: Greater than 4 KB less than 20 KB) in JPEG format only. Discrepancy of the same will result non-issue of confirmation/acknowledgement page and admit card.
- Use of full signature is must. Signature in capital letters will not be entertained in any way.
- Getting one’s certificate verified does not confer any right to candidate for recruitment, since it depends on norms of eligibility as well as number of posts requisitioned by the concerned department.
- Candidature of the candidate will summarily be rejected if she/he remains absent during verification of certificate as per published schedule of TRBT.
- Notices concerning result of test or enlistment of candidate for certificate verification, published on official website of TRBT are purely provisional and for immediate information for candidate which cannot be treated as final, since finalisation depends on fulfilling eligibility norms and authentication of certificate/mark-sheet/ document etc.
- In case of any inadvertent error (technical or otherwise) that may have crept in the answer key/ result/ merit list etc. being published on official website of TRBT will be informed and rectified accordingly.
JOB LOCATION : TRIPURA
>> NATIONALITY :
- For the Posts of Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) – Indian.
>> ELIGIBILITY :
Now the question is who can apply the Teachers Recruitment Board Tripura (TRBT) Recruitment 2016 Job, -Well those are planning to apply for this / these Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) Posts should have the following minimum eligibility criteria. Also check the advertisement details.
ESSENTIAL MINIMUM QUALIFICATION FOR THE POST OF GRADUATE TEACHER (PGT) :
- A. Post Graduate Degree in the relevant subject with at least 50% marks (or its equivalent) from recognised
university and Bachelor of Education (B. Ed.) from a NCTE (National Council for Teacher Education)
- B. The person having Post Graduate Degree possessing 45% marks in the relevant subject and obtained B.
Ed Degree (Bachelor of Education) (as per NCTE Regulation, 2002 or NCTE Regulation, 2007) from
NCTE (National Council for Teacher Education) recognised institution come in this category.
- C. Post Graduate Degree in the relevant subject with at least 50% marks (or its equivalent) from recognised
university and B. A. Ed. /B.Sc. Ed. from any NCTE (National Council for Teacher Education ) recognised
- Relaxation up to 5% in the qualifying marks shall be allowed to the candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH category.
- Degree Course in Teacher Education recognized by the National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE)
only shall be considered.
- Candidates are to apply online; hence, there will be no pre-test verification of certificates/mark-sheets and other documents.
- Equivalency of a Degree: Equivalency of a Degree will be ascertained by Equivalence Committee formed vide Notification No. F.1. (1-50) -SE /E (NG)/2015 dated 20.08.2015 by Education (School) Department, Government of Tripura. Equivalency of a Degree, for example whether or not M.Sc. in Nuclear Physics is equivalent to M.Sc. in Physics will be determined by the Equivalence Committee. Candidates claiming equivalency of degree will be allowed provisionally to appear at the ‘Selection Test for Post Graduate Teacher-2O16’. Such candidate must apply to the Board within 10th November, 2015 along with self attested photocopy of the Mark sheet/ Certificate of the degree for which the candidate is claiming equivalency. Application thus received will be forwarded to the Equivalence Committee for decision and decision of Equivalence Committee will be final. lf a candidate applied for STPGT and secures a mark enough to be recommended for recruitment, but the Equivalence Committee has given decision that she/he does not have an equivalent degree required for the post for which he/ she applied, his/ her candidature will be rejected and his / her name will not be recommende for to the concerned department for recruitment.
>> AGE LIMIT :
- Age limit is up to 40 years as on the date of notification; that is 09.09.2016. Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years in case of SC/ ST/ PH category and Government Servants provided that Government Employees belonging to SC/ ST/ PH category will not get relaxation over and above general relaxation of 5 years available to them. Upper age limit is also relaxable for Ex-Serviceman (ESM) as per norms.
>> PAY SCALE (SALARY) :
- Not Specified
>> TEST FEES :
- (a) Test fees of Selection Test for Post Graduate Teacher (STPGT) 2016 for UR category applicant is Rs. 300/ (Rupees three hundred only) and for reserved category (SC/ST/PH) applicant is Rs. 200/ (Rupees two hundred only). Fees once deposited will not be refunded or adjusted for any other test in future.
- (b) Candidates are to deposit test fees in cash in any branch of State Bank of India through system generated challan in favour of Teachers’ Recruitment Board, Tripura.
>> HOW TO APPLY ONLINE TRBT RECRUITMENT 2016 ?
Online Application can be submitted by logging on to the official website of Teachers’ Recruitment Board, Tripura www.trb.tripura.gov.in. Follow the steps given below:
(a) Log on to TRBT’s official website at www.trb.tripura.gov.in Click on the link “apply online”.
(b) Candidates are to register and create a profile. After registration they must note down the registration number. This registration number will be USER NAME for the candidate.
(c) Candidates must give all particulars correctly while registering themselves. Any wrong/false information will
lead to rejection/ cancellation of candidature at any stage.
(d) After registration, first time login can be done by using the date of birth of the candidate as password in DDMM-
(e) Candidates are advised to change password after first time login.
(f) Candidates are instructed to remember the password correctly and not to disclose it to anyone.
(g) If you are already registered (registration done in 2016), ensure all information given during registration is correct and complete.
(h) Login with the registration number as USER NAME and password as set by you.
(i) To apply for the post of Post Graduate Teacher (for class Xl-XII) Click on “Selection Test for Post Graduate
(j) While applying online the candidate must ensure that he/she understands and fulfils the norms of eligibility.
(k) Before applying online please ensure to have the following documents/files for uploading:
- Scanned image of recent passport size photograph of candidate (Size: Greater than 4 KB less than 100 KB).
- Scanned image of full signature of candidate (Size: Greater than 4 KB less than 20 KB).
- Images should be in JPEG format only.
- Candidates can choose his /her subject from the dropdown box as per as per the post graduate degree obtained by the candidate. Subject once chosen cannot be changed.
(l) Candidate must be very careful regarding uploading of photographs and signature. Application Acknowledgement and Admit Card will not be generated if any irrelevancy is noticed in image of signature and photograph of candidate.
(m) For further details please refer “Prospectus cum Instructions: Selection Test for Post Graduate Teacher
>> SELECTION PROCESS :
- The Interested Candidates who are going to Apply Teachers Recruitment Board Tripura (TRBT) Recruitment 2016 their Selection process will be based on Written Competitive Examination.
DOWNLOAD ADVERTISEMENT NOTIFICATION
>> CONTACT DETAILS :
For more details please check the website
Website – www.trb.tripura.gov.in