National Housing Bank (NHB) Recruitment 2016, In the National Housing Bank (NHB) Recruitment 2016, Current Govt. Jobs for Assistant Manager (AM)/ Assistant General Manager (AGM)/ Deputy General Manager (DGM) & etc. at the National Housing Bank (NHB) Recruitment 2016.
NHB Recruitment 2016 Assistant Manager (AM)/ Assistant General Manager (AGM)/ Deputy General Manager (DGM) & etc. Vacancies
- National Housing Bank (NHB) Recruitment 2016 Assistant Manager (AM)/ Assistant General Manager (AGM)/ Deputy General Manager (DGM) & etc. Posts November 2016, National Housing Bank (NHB) Recruitment 2016 have been decided to recruit Assistant Manager (AM)/ Assistant General Manager (AGM)/ Deputy General Manager (DGM) & etc. Posts Advertisement Date 01st November 2016.
Important Dates which candidate should remember when applying National Housing Bank (NHB) Recruitment 2016 as follows.
>> IMPORTANT DATE :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 27.10.2016
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application – 20.11.2016
Probably you are waiting for this National Housing Bank (NHB) Recruitment 2016 Notification you can apply online National Housing Bank (NHB) Recruitment 2016 posts Assistant Manager (AM)/ Assistant General Manager (AGM)/ Deputy General Manager (DGM) & etc..
>> National Housing Bank (NHB) Recruitment 2016 Vacancies Details
- Total Number of Posts – 18
- Name of the Posts – Assistant Manager (AM)/ Assistant General Manager (AGM)/ Deputy General Manager (DGM) & etc.
Name of the Posts
Number of the Posts
|Assistant Manager (AM) – JMG Scale – I|
AM – General Stream
AM – Law*
|Assistant General Manager (AGM) – SMG Scale V|
AGM – Law*
AGM – Economy & Strategy*
Deputy General Manager (DGM) – TEG Scale VI
DGM – Treasury*
Chief Finance Officer (CFO) – TEG Scale VII
>> CATEGORY WISE VACANCY DETAILS :
Name of the Posts
Name of the Categories
|Assistant Manager (AM) – JMG Scale – I||07||04||02||01||14|
|Assistant General Manager (AGM) – SMG Scale V||01||01||—||—||02|
|Deputy General Manager (DGM) – TEG Scale VI||—||01||—||—||01|
|Chief Finance Officer (CFO) – TEG Scale VII||01||—||—||—||01|
# The total number of vacancies mentioned above are provisional and may vary depending upon actual requirement of the Bank. NHB reserves the right to draw wait lists of candidates and consider such wait listed candidate(s) for meeting actual requirement.
Besides emoluments as per the pay scale given above, all the posts indicated above will carry other facilities like pension under new Pension Scheme, gratuity, leave fare concession, reimbursement of medical expenses, reimbursement of vehicle maintenance expenses / allowance, vehicle loan, housing loan etc. as per the Bank’s rules. Unfurnished Bank’s residential accommodation may also be provided at the discretion of the Bank subject to availability of accommodation on payment of license fee as determined by the Bank from time to time. The Bank may at its discretion consider paying additional increments within the scale prescribed in deserving cases.
*The post will be treated as unitary cadre and candidates may be posted in any department anywhere in India.
The candidates can apply for one or more than one posts separately if they fulfill the criteria as stipulated in the advertisement. The process for online examination/interview for all posts will be held separately.
JOB LOCATION : ALL INDIA
>> NATIONALITY :
- A candidate must be either a citizen of India or (ii) a subject of Nepal or (iii) a Tibetan refugee (who came over to India before 1st January, 1962) with the intention of permanently settling in India or (iv) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India. Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii) or (iv) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India. A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary may be admitted to the examination and/ or group exercises and interview conducted by the Bank but on final selection the offer of appointment may be given only after the necessary eligibility certificates have been issued to him/ her by the Government of India.
>> ELIGIBILITY :
Now the question is who can apply the National Housing Bank (NHB) Recruitment 2016 Job, -Well those are planning to apply for this / these Assistant Manager (AM)/ Assistant General Manager (AGM)/ Deputy General Manager (DGM) & etc. Posts should have the following minimum eligibility criteria. Also check the advertisement details.
|01||Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with minimum of 60% marks (55% in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST) or Master’s Degree in any discipline with aggregate minimum of 55% marks or CA/ICWA/MBA with minimum 55% marks (50% in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST)Preference will be given to candidates having Professional/ MBA degree.||While no prior experience is required, any relevant experience would be given weightage.|
|02||Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a recognised University with aggregate minimum of 60% marks Or Master’s Degree in Law with aggregate minimum of 50%||While no prior experience is required, preference will be given to candidates, having experience/ exposure in law preferably in Government Department/ Public Sector Undertakings/ Banks/ and Academic Professional Institutions/Law Firms of repute|
|03||Graduate with a degree in Law or a Law Graduate who has passed 5 years integrated law course from a recognized university in India.|
Minimum of 15 years, out of which :
(a) Minimum of 2-5 years’ experience as an advocate in any court in India independent or as an a member of a firm of Solicitors in India (after enrolment as an advocate with the Bar Council). AND(b). Minimum 08 years as a Law Officer in banks/financial institutions in public or private sector of repute/PSUs, out of which S/he should have served 4 years as a Manager (Law) or 2 years as Chief Manager (Law) or equivalent grade.
|04||A Post Graduate degree in Economics with minimum 50% marks or equivalent from a recognized institute/university. Weightage may be given to candidates with M. Phil / PhD/other degree and equivalent qualifications.|
Minimum of 15 years, out of which :
(a) Minimum 08 years of experience in banks/financial institutions/research institutes/ Private/ Public Sector Institutions of repute in areas related to economic research work out of which minimum 4 years in Commercial Bank/FIs/RBI. S/he should be able to operate independently in a computerized environment.S/he should be capable of undertaking without supervision (1) quantitative research & analysis of micro & macroeconomic indicators, international trends; (2) econometric models and forecasting techniques; S/he must have demonstrated track record of publications / reports and be well networked professionally. S/he will be required to work to short deadlines. Experience in collection and analysis of large quantities of data would be an advantage.
|05||Graduate/Post graduate with a degree in finance/any other discipline from a recognized Institute/ University.|
Minimum of 15 years, out of which :
Minimum of ‘10 years’ experience in treasury operations in banks/financial institutions/ public or private sector companies of repute. The candidate must have hands on experience as front office dealer in money market operations and should be proficient with NDS, CBLO, Bill Market etc. Exposure to Swaps would be an advantage. S/He should be able to operate independently in a computerized environment. Exposure to Back and middle office functions, forex, equity, derivative markets will be given additional weightage. Candidate should have exposure to basic banking operations and finance.
|06||Should have strong academic credentials and be a qualified Chartered Accountant. Additional advanced qualifications like CPA, CFA or FSA will be an added advantage.||Minimum of 18 years of broad experience in the finance function in banks/large corporates/ PSUs/ FIs/ financial services organization is essential, out of which minimum 10 years of experience in Banks/ FIs.|
>> AGE LIMIT :
Minimum and Maximum Age Limit
|01 & 02||Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.10.1988 and not later than 01.10.1995 (both dates inclusive)|
|03 & 04||Minimum Age Limit is 33 years and Maximum Age limit is 50 years as on 01.10.2016. Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.10.1966 and not later than 01.10.1983 (both dates inclusive)|
|05||Minimum Age Limit is 35 years and Maximum Age limit is 55 years as on 01.10.2016. Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.10.1961 and not later than 01.10.1981 (both dates inclusive)|
|06||Minimum Age Limit is 40 years and Maximum Age limit is 55 years as on 01.10.2016 Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.10.1961 and not later than 01.10.1976 (both dates inclusive)|
>> AGE RELAXATION :
Relaxation in upper age limit would be available as indicated in clause no. 3 above (for post 01, 02, 03, 04 & 05 only)
Category of Candidates
|Scheduled Caste (SC) and Scheduled Tribe (ST)||By 5 years|
|Other Backward Classes (OBCs) below Creamy Layer||By 3 years|
|All persons who have ordinarily been domiciled in Kashmir division of J & K State during 01-01-1980 to 31-12-1989||By 5 years|
|Children / family members of those who died in the 1984 riots||By 5 years|
>> PAY SCALE (SALARY) :
Name of the Posts
Pay Scale (Salary)
|Assistant Manager (AM) – JMG Scale – I||23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020|
Rs. 37,156/- approx. (incl DA and Special Pay)
|Assistant General Manager (AGM) – SMG Scale V||59170-1650/2-62470-1800/2-66070|
Rs. 94,702/- approx. (incl DA and Special Pay)
|Deputy General Manager (DGM) – TEG Scale VI||68680-1960/4-76520|
Rs. 110922/- approx. (incl DA and Special Pay)
|Chief Finance Officer (CFO) – TEG Scale VII||76520-2120/4-85000|
Rs. 123584/- approx. (incl DA and Special Pay)
>> APPLICATION FEES :
- Rs. 500/- For All Category Candidates
>> HOW TO APPLY ONLINE NHB RECRUITMENT 2016 ?
- Candidates to go to the ‘Careers with NHB’ section of the Bank’s website (www.nhb.org.in) and click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point “C”.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
>> SELECTION PROCESS :
The interested candidates who are going to apply National Housing Bank (NHB) Recruitment their selection process will be based on Post Code wise :-
(A) For post code 1 & 2
- The Selection would be by way of online test, interview and/ or group discussion only. The details of online test structure will be as follows:
(B) For Post code 03, 04, 05 & 06
- Selection will be based on Short listing and Personal Interview.
DOWNLOAD ADVERTISEMENT NOTIFICATION
>> CONTACT DETAILS :
For More Details Please Check the Website
Website – www.nhb.org.in