Northern Railway Recruitment 2016, In the Northern Railway Recruitment 2016, Current Govt. Jobs for ASM & Goods Guard at the Northern Railway Recruitment 2016.
Northern Railway Recruitment 2016 ASM & Goods Guard Vacancies
- Northern Railway Recruitment 2016 ASM & Goods Guard Posts December 2016, Northern Railway Recruitment 2016 have been decided to recruit ASM & Goods Guard Posts Advertisement Date 14th December 2016.
Important Dates which candidate should remember when applying Northern Railway Recruitment 2016 as follows.
>> IMPORTANT DATE :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application form – 21.12.2016
- Last Date for Submission Online Application Form – 20.01.2017
Probably you are waiting for this Northern Railway Recruitment 2016 Notification you can apply online Northern Railway Recruitment 2016 posts ASM & Goods Guard.
>> Northern Railway Recruitment 2016 Vacancies Details
- Total Number of Posts – 270
- Name of the Posts – ASM & Goods Guard
|Name of the Posts|
Number of the Posts
>> CATEGORY WISE VACANCY DETAILS :
Name of the Posts
|Number of the Category|
JOB LOCATION : DELHI
>> NATIONALITY :
- For the post of ASM & Goods Guard – Indian.
>> ELIGIBILITY :
Now the question is who can apply the Northern Railway Recruitment 2016 Job, -Well those are planning to apply for this / these ASM & Goods Guard Posts should have the following minimum eligibility criteria. Also Check the Advertisement Details.
Name of the Posts
|University Degree or its equivalent. Diploma in Rail Transport and Management from the Institute of Rail Transport will be additional desirable qualification.|
University Degree or its equivalent.
>> AGE LIMIT :
- The maximum age limit for appearing in the GDCE will be 42 years for General candidates, 45 years for OBC candidates and 47 years for SC/ ST candidates reckoned as on 01.01.2017.
>> PAY SCALE (SALARY) :
Name of the Posts
|Pay Scale (Salary)|
|ASM & Goods Guard|
Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2800/- (Prerevised) over Northern Railway.
>> APPLICATION FEES :
>> HOW TO APPLY ONLINE NORTHERN RAILWAY RECRUITMENT 2016 ?
- (a) Click on the “GDCE ONLINE/ E-Application” Link.
- (b) Click on the “Candidate Registration”
- (c) Fill up the basic details i.e Name,Community,Mobile No., Email ID & Date of Birth.
- (d) Click on Register and Apply if Registered successfully.
- (e) Candidate Dashboard appear containing “Application Form”, “Upload Photo, Sign & Thumb Impression” and “Application Details/Print” link.
- (f) Click on “Application Form”
- (g) Fill Up the Details in Application Form (Part I). Save Detail, Edit if required and then final save Detail.
- (i) Candidate now will get Registration Number and a message of the same will also be sent on registered mobile no and email id.
- (h) Candidate now to LOGIN using Registration No. and Date of birth. Candidate Dashboard will appear again, Click on link to Upload Photo, Signature and Thumb Impression.
- (j) Candidate now upload Photograph, Signature & Thumb Impression having size 10 to 50KB in jpg format.
- (k) After uploading click on “Save Images”.
- (l) Candidate Dashboard will appear again to “Application Details/Print”. link.
>> SELECTION PROCESS :
- The selection will be made strictly on the basis of merit in the written examination, Pschyco Test/Apptitude Test etc. if applicable. Short listed candidates will be called for Document Verification and Medical Examination.
- Standard of examination shall be like that of direct recruitment conducted by RRB.
- There shall be negative marking in written examinations and 1/3 of the alloted marks for each question shall be deducted for every wrong answer.
- The selected employees under GDCE will have to pass prescribed training courses prior to appointment to the post for which they are selected under GDCE, wherever applicable.
- The date, time and venue of the written examinations and Pschyco Test/Apptitude Test will be fixed by RRC/Delhi and wil be intimated to the eligible candidates in due course. Request for postponement of the examination/Pschyco Test/Apptitude Test and change of center/venue will not be entertained under any circumstance.
DOWNLOAD ADVERTISEMENT NOTIFICATION
>> CONTACT DETAILS :
For Contact Details Please Check the Official Website
Official Website – www.nr.indianrailways.gov.in