National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) Recruitment 2017, In the National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) Recruitment 2017, Current Govt. Jobs for Engineering Exective Trainees at the National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) Recruitment 2017.
NTPC Recruitment 2017 Engineering Exective Trainees Vacancies
- National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) Recruitment 2017 Engineering Exective Trainees Posts January 2017, National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) Recruitment 2017 have been decided to recruit Engineering Exective Trainees Posts Advertisement Date 11th January 2017.
Important Dates which candidate should remember when applying National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) Recruitment 2017 as follows.
NTPC Recruitment 2017 Important Dates :
- Starting Date For Submission of Online Application – 10.01.2017
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application – 31.01.2017
Probably you are waiting for this National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) Recruitment 2017 Notification you can apply online National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) Recruitment 2017 posts Engineering Exective Trainees.
>> National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) Recruitment 2017 Vacancies Details
Name of the Posts
|Number of the Posts|
|Engineering Exective Trainees|
NTPC Recruitment 2017 Category wise Vacancy Details :
|Vacancies||Type of Disabilities identified (discipline-wise)|
OA, OL, HH
OA, OL, HH
OA, OL, HH
OA, OL, HH
Legend : OL (One Leg), CA (One Arm), HH (Hearing Handicapped) 06 no. of vacancies (including 2 backlog vacancies) have been reserved for Person with Disabilities (PWDs).
The total number of projected vacancies indicated above may increase I decrease at the discretion of NTPC management.
Job Location : New Delhi
Nationality : Indian
NTPC Recruitment 2017 Eligibility :
Now the question is who can apply the National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) Recruitment 2017 Job, -Well those are planning to apply for this / these Engineering Exective Trainees Posts should have the following minimum eligibility criteria. Also Check the Advertisement Details.
- Full time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology/AMIE with not less than 65% marks, taking average of all the Years, irrespective of the weightage given to any particular year by the Institute/University. Final year/semester students are also eligible however they have to obtain at least 65% marks in their engineering degree. A candidate with the prescribed degree identified for the disciplines as given below can only apply for the post of EETs in the respective disciplines :
Name of the Posts
|Electrical Engineering||Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electrical, Instrumentation & Control/ Power Systems & High Voltage/ Power Electronics/ Power Engineering.|
|Mechanical Engineering||Mechanical I Production / Industrial Engg.I Production & Industrial Engg./ Thermal I Mechanical & Automation I Power Engineering|
|Civil Engineering||Civil and Construction|
|Instrumentation Engineering||Electronics & Instrumentation/Instrumentation & Control|
|Electronics Engineering||Electronics I Electronics & Telecommunication I Electronics & Power/ Power Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Electrical & Electronics|
NTPC Recruitment 2017 Age Limit :
- Upper Age limit is 27 years as on last date of online application in NTPC (i.e. 31 .01 .2017).
NTPC Recruitment 2017 Reservation and Relaxation :
- Reservations and relaxations for SC I ST I OBC (non-creamy layer) I XSM I PWD (degree of disability 40% or above) candidates will be provided as per Government guidelines. Relaxations will be extended in vacancies identified for SC 1ST! OBC (non-creamy layer)! PWD.
- Category (SC I ST /OBCI PWD) once filled in the online application form will not be changed and no benefit of other category will be admissible later on. The reserved category candidates are required to submit requisite certificate in the prescribed format of Government of India, issued by the competent authority, at the time of interview, if called for.
- No registration fee will be charged from SC/ST/PWD/XSM candidates during online registration in NTPC Ltd.
- SC, ST and PWD candidates with at least 55% marks in qualifying examination are eligible to apply for the post.
- The upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC (Non Creamy Layer) candidates. It is relaxed by 10 years for PWD-General, 13 years for PWD-OBC and 15 years for PWD-SC/ ST candidates.
- The OBC candidates who belong to “Creamy Layer” are not entitled for concession admissible to OBC category and such candidates have to indicate their category as General. The CRC (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates are required to submit requisite certificate in prescribed format of Government of India, from a competent authority issued in the current year only. Also, OBC (NCL) candidates will have to give a self-undertaking indicating that they belong to OBC (Non creamy Layer) category also at the time of GD & Interview if called for.
- Upper age is relaxed by 5 years for the candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir from 01 .01 .80 to 31.12.89. In addition, the age relaxation for Ex-servicemen (XSM) will be as per Government of India norms.
NTPC Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale [Salary] :
- NTPC Ltd. offers one of the best pay packages in the industry. Selected candidates will be placed in the pre-revised pay scale of Rs.24900-3%-50500 at the basic pay of Rs. 24900/- during one-year training. The wage revision is due w.e.f. 01.01.2017. The other benefits such as Dearness Allowance, other perquisites and allowances, terminal benefits, etc. will be admissible as per company rules in force from time to time during training! after absorption.
NTPC Recruitment 2017 Placement :
- The selected candidates shall undergo one-year training at various places. The final place of posting will be decided after completion of training, based on performance during the training and requirement. Candidates can be placed, across the country, in any of the functions at projects! stations or offices including subsidiary companies of NTPC.
NTPC Recruitment 2017 Service Agreement Bond :
- The selected candidates who belong to General and OBC categories will be required to execute a service agreement bond of Rs. 2,50,000/- (Rs. 1.25,000/- for candidates belonging to SC, ST, PWD categories) to serve the company for at least 3 years after successful completion of one-year training.
How to Apply NTPC Recruitment 2017 :
- For detailed information on GATE-2017, candidates may log on to http://www.gate.iitr.ernet.in.
- The candidates, who have applied online for GATE 2017, will receive their GATE-201 7 Registration Number printed on their admit card. On receipt of GATE registration number, the candidates need to apply on-line for NTPC ET-201 7 on the website www.ntpccareers.net from 10.01.2017 to 31.01.2017.
- Candidate belonging to General/ OBC category is required to pay a nonrefundable registration fee of Rs. 150/-. The SC / ST / PWD/ XSM category candidates need not pay the registration fee. The payment can be made either in online or offline mode.
- Payment in offline mode : State Bank of India has been authorized to collect the registration fee, in a specially opened account (No. 30987919993) at CAG branch, New Delhi, on behalf of NTPC. Candidate has to approach the nearby SBI branch with a printout of the “pay-in-slip” which is available on the application registration portal. The pay-in-slip printed from the portal should only be used for depositing the fee for proper crediting of amount in the allocated account. On receipt of the money, the bank will issue a unique Journal Number and a Branch Code of the bank collecting the money. This journal number and the branch code are to be filled up by the candidate during online registration. NTPC will not be responsible In case the candidate deposits the fee in a wrong account.
- Payment in online mode : Candidate also have the option to pay the fees online (through Net banking / Debit Card I Credit Card). The online payment option will be available at the end of the online application, before the submit button.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility before paying the registration fee.
- Candidates will be required to upload their photograph and signature during online application.
- Read the instructions carefully and fill-in the On-line application form giving accurate information including the GATE-2017 registration number and payment details. After successful registration, system will generate a Unique Registration Number. Candidates are required to keep the printout of the Registration slip which will be generated by the system after successful registration.
- Please ensure that the GATE registration number, which is mentioned on your GATE Admit card, is filled up correctly. Name should also be filled up as appearing in GATE Admit card. No request with respect to the change in any data entered by the candidate will be entertained once the application is submitted successfully.
NTPC Recruitment 2017 Selection Process :
- Eligible candidates will have to appear for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE )-2017. Based on the GATE-201 7 marks and requirement, candidates will be short listed for appearing in Online Aptitude Test, which is only qualifying in nature. Based on performance in Aptitude test, candidates will be further shortlisted for Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Candidates need to secure minimum qualifying marks each in Group Discussion and Interview separately, before being considered in the merit list. The final merit list will be prepared based on 85% weightage of GATE-2017 marks, 5% weightage of GD marks and 10% weightage of Interview marks. Please note that for ET-201 7 recruitment, GATE scores of 2017 will only be valid.
Candidate are required to appear for GATE-201 7 paper as detailed below :
Engineering Disciplines as advertised by NTPC
|Corresponding GATE-2017 Paper Engineering|
Corresponding GATE-2017 Paper Code
|Electrical Engg. (Electrical I Electrical & Electronics I Electrical, Instrumentation & Control I Power Systems & High Voltage / Power Electronics/ Power Engineering)||Electrical Engineering|
|Mechanical Engg. (Mechanical / Production I Industrial Engg.I Production & Industrial Engg,I Thermal I Mechanical & Automation I Power Engineering)||Mechanical Engineering|
|Civil Engineering (Civil/ Construction)||Civil Engineering|
|Instrumentation Engg. (Electronics & Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Control)||Instrumentation Engineering|
|Electronics Engg. (Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & Power/ Power Electronics/ Electronics & Communication! Electrical & Electronics)||Electronics & Communication Engineering|
Download Advertisement Notification
NTPC Recruitment 2017 Contact Details :
SCOPE Complex, Institutional Area, Lodhi Road,
New Delhi – 110003
EPABX Board NOS.:
+91 11 24360100, 24387000, 24387001
91 11 24361018
Official Website :