Coal India Limited (CIL) Recruitment 2017, In the Coal India Limited (CIL) Recruitment 2017, Current Govt. Jobs for Management Trainee at the Coal India Limited (CIL) Recruitment 2017.
CIL Recruitment 2017 Management Trainee Vacancies
- Coal India Limited (CIL) Recruitment 2017 Management Trainee Posts February 2017, Coal India Limited (CIL) Recruitment 2017 have been decided to recruit Management Trainee Posts Advertisement Date 04th February 2017.
Important Dates which candidate should remember when applying Coal India Limited (CIL) Recruitment 2017 as follows.
CIL Recruitment 2017 Important Dates :
- Starting Date For Submission of Online Application – 05.01.2017
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application – 24.02.2017
- Date of Computer Based Online Examination – 26.03.2017
Probably you are waiting for this Coal India Limited (CIL) Recruitment 2017 Notification you can apply online Coal India Limited (CIL) Recruitment 2017 posts Management Trainee.
>> Coal India Limited (CIL) Recruitment 2017 Vacancies Details
|Name of the Posts||Number of the Posts|
CIL Recruitment 2017 Discipline wise Vacancy Details :
*Reservation is applicable for Persons with Disability (minimum 40% Disability) as per Government of India norms against the identified posts. Total 125 vacancies are reserved for PWD candidates including 85 Backlogs.
Note : Number of vacancies is tentative and may increase or decrease as per requirement in final selection.
CLARIFICATION ON THE RELEVANT BRANCH OF ENGINEERING AND FOR FINANCE DISCIPLINE :
Job Location : All India
- For the post of Management Trainee – Indian.
CIL Recruitment 2017 Eligibility :
Now the question is who can apply the Coal India Limited (CIL) Recruitment 2017 Job, -Well those are planning to apply for this / these Management Trainee Posts should have the following minimum eligibility criteria. Also Check the Advertisement Details.
|Name of the Discipline|
|Mining||B. E./B.Tech./AMIEIB.Sc(Engg.)in relevant branch of Engineering with Minimum 60% marks|
|Chemical/ Mechanical (Coal Preparation)|
|Electronics & Telecommunication|
|Environment||Degree in Environmental Engineering with minimum 60% marks Or any Engineering Degree with PG Degree/Diploma in Environmental Engineering from a recognized University/Institute with minimum 60% marks.|
|System/IT||B.E./B.Tech./ B.Sc. (Engg.) in Computer Science/ Computer Engg./ IT or MCA, with minimum 60% marks.|
|Geology||MSc./M.Tech. in Geology or Applied Geology with minimum 60% marks|
|Material Management||Engineering Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering with MBN PG Diploma in Management with minimum 60% marks.|
|Finance & Accounts||Qualified CA/ICWA|
|Personnel & HR||Graduates with at least two years full time Post Graduate Degree! PG Diploma! Post Graduate Program in Management with specialization in HR/ Industrial Relations! Personnel Management or MHROD or MBA or Master of Social Work with specialization in HR from recognized Indian University! Institutes with minimum 60% marks.|
|Sales & Marketing||Recognised Degree with MBA! PG Diploma in Management with specialization in Marketing (Major) from Institute! University with minimum 60% marks|
|Rajbhasha||M.A. in Hindi with minimum 60% marks and Graduation with Hindi and English as main subjects with minimum 50% marks|
|Community Development||Minimum Two years full time Post Graduate Degree or Post Graduate Diploma of two-year duration from a recognised University/ Institute in Community Development! Rural Development I Community Organisation and Development Practice I Urban and Rural Community Development / Rural and Tribal Development I Development Management I Rural Management with minimum 60% marks|
Minimum 2 years full time Post Graduate Degree (from recognised University I Institute) in Social Work with specialization Community Development! Rural Development! Community Organization & Development Practice / Urban & Rural Community Development I Rural & Tribal Development! Development Management with minimum 60% marks
In case of any dispute arising about admissibility of any particular qualification, the decision of Management of Coal India Limited shall be final and binding.
|Public Relation||Post Graduate Degree! Post Graduate Diploma (Full time courses) in Journalisml Mass Communication! Public Relations from a recognised University with minimum 60% marks.|
|Legal||Graduate in Law of 3 years!5 years’ duration from recognised University/Institute with minimum 60% marks.|
Important Note :
- Candidates who have completed their Degree/Diploma on or before 1 December 2016 are only eligible to apply. The candidates appeared/appearing in final year/semester and awaiting their results (of minimum required qualification) not eligible to apply.
- The Educational Qualifications must be from the recognised University/Institute. In case of any dispute arising about admissibility of any particular qualification, the decision of the Management of Coal India Limited shall be final and binding.
- Wherever percentage (%) of marks is not awarded by the University/Institute and only grades (e.g. GPA ICGPA/CQPI) are awarded, the same should be converted to the exact equivalent percentage (%) of marks as per the following formula.
On a 10-point scale CGPAIGPA of 6.0 will be considered as 60%
- For the purpose of calculating final marks, the aggregate marks of all semesters! years would be taken. Rounding of %age will not be acceptable under any circumstances, hence 60% of marks and above will only be considered.
- The MBNPG Diploma/PG Degree/M.Sc/M.Tech must be from the recognized University/Institute, recognized by appropriate statutory authority in India and should be of 2 years regularlfull time course.
- The qualifying marks for General and OBC (Non Creamy Layer) Category candidates are 60%. However, for SC/ST and Persons with Disability (PWD) candidates, 5% relaxation is given in qualification marks (i.e., 55%).
- In case there is no vacancy under SCISTIOBC-NCL category in the advertised disciplines, for General Category Post/Vacancy, candidates of SC/ST!OBC-NCL meeting with all general category of eligibility can apply, but their consequent relaxation in agelmarks otherwise applicable for reserved categories will not be considered (for vacancy details, please refer Point No. 4 before submission and filling of application). However, they will be eligible for fee concession as mentioned In Sl.No. 6 of application of fees of this advertisement.
CIL Recruitment 2017 Age Limit :
- Upper age limit is 30 years for GENERAL (UR) category candidates. Cut-off date for age limit is 01 -Dec-2016.
RESERVATION AND RELAXATION :
- Reservations and relaxations for SCI STI OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) I PWD (Degree of Disability 40% or above) candidates will be provided as per guidelines of Govt. of India for the purpose.
- Relaxations for employees of Coal India Umited or its Subsidiary companies applying against advertisement will be as per the rules of the company i.e. no age limit and no application fee.
- Age relaxation for Ex-Servicemen category candidates is applicab’e as per Government of India guidelines.
- Age relaxation of 5 years applicable for candidates who have the domicile of J&K during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 as per Govt. of India guidelines.
- The upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SCIST. 3 Years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) and 10 years for PWO-UR. 13 years for PWD-OBC(Non-Creamy layer) and 15 years for PWD-SCIST candidates.
- The OBC candidates who belong to Creamy Layer’ are not entitled for concession admissible to OBC Category and such candidates have to indicate their category as General.
CIL Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale [Salary] :
|Name of the Posts|
|Selected candidates will be placed as Management Trainee in E2 grade in the scale of pay of Rs 20,600 – 4.6.500 at the initial Basic of Rs. 20,600/- during the first year (Training Period). On successful Completion of Training and passing the test conducted for the purpose, candidate shaH be regularized in E3 grade in the scale of pay of Rs. 24,900 – 50,500 at the initial Basic of Rs. 24.9001- with probation for 1 year. Besides basic pay, candidates will also be entitled to other pay and peuls, such as Dearness Allowance, HRA, perquisites and allowances under cafetena approach and other allowances as applicable for the post. Benefits such as leave, medical treatment, CMPF, pension, gratuity etc. will be admissible as per company rules in force during training and after absorption.|
- Candidates may be posted anywhere in Subsidiary companies especially in coalfield areas. Only candidates willing to serve anywhere in India should apply.
SERVICE AGREEMENT BOND :
- The selected candidates are required to serve the company for a minimum period of 60 months. An amount of Rs.5000!- per month will be deducted from their salary for a period of 60 months. Failure on the part of candidate to serve the Company for a minimum period of 60(sixty) months would be termed as breach of bond agreement. The amount so deducted will be refunded in full with simple interest on completion of 60 months of service, The candklate will be required to execute a bond of Rs. 3 Lakhs (Rupees Three Lakhs) for the same at the time of joining.
MEDICAL EXAMINATION :
- Before joining service, the selected candidates will have to undergo an initial medical examination by the company Medical Board as per the Medical Attendance Rules of the company and the decision of the Board will be final and binding. You are advised to refer to the details available on our website to understand the prescribed Medical norms.
CIL Recruitment 2017 Application Fees :
- Candidates belonging to General I OBC(Creamy Layer & Non Creamy Layer) categories are required to pay a Non-Refundable Application Fee of Rs. 1000/- (Rs. One Thousand only). SCISTIPWD candidates/Employees of Coal India Limited and its Subsidiaries are exempted from the payment of Application Fee.
CIL Recruitment 2017 Mode of Application Fees :
- Application fee will be paid through On-line mode i.e. Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking etc. There will not be any other mode of payment of application fee. In case a candidate deposits the fee in any wrong account or through any other mode, CIL will not be responsible for non-receipt of application fee. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore advised to verify their eligibility conditions before applying.
How to Apply Online CIL Recruitment 2017 ?
Sequence-wise actions to be followed by the candidates for filling-up of Online Applications are as under:
- Visit CIL website and Click Apply Online button.
- Read Important Instructions and Click on (I) ‘I Agree’ Button.
- Register by filling up necessary details (discipline opted, name. original category, applied category, PwD category, Mobile No. and e-mail ID and click on Submit Button).
- Check Application Sequence No., User ID & Password received on your e-mail and mobile number.
- Re-login to your account by entering user ID and password received through e-mail.
- Fill-up application form and upload Photo, Signature and relevant Documents.
- Check Preview of the Application Form and make corrections, if any.
- Press Submit Button.
- Make payment through Debit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking (if applicable).
- Take Print out of application form and payment acknowledge slip.
- Please do not send hard copy document to Coal India Ltd.
General Instruction for Filling up Application :
(i) The candidate shall apply through On-line mode only, as per the qualifications and eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
(ii) Before starting to fill-up the online application, keep ready with you the following details/ documents/ information:
- a. E-Mail ID (valid at least for one year)
- b. Mobile No. (valid at least for one year)
- c. Personal and Educational qualification details
- d. Details of Debit Card/ Credit Card/Net Banking for making fee (Rs. 1000/- for Genera! Category and OBC Creamy Layer and Non Creamy Layer, as applicable)
- e. Scanned Copy of Recent Photograph (not more than 3 weeks old in jpg/jeg format)
- f. Scanned Copy of Signature with Blank ink pen (in jpg/jpeg format)
- g. Scanned Copies of documents (in pdf format), as follows:
- Document aty proof of Date of Birth (Matriculation/i (P/i 25’ /HSC . Certificate)
- Final/Provisional Degree/Certificate for Graduation & Post Graduation, as applicable
- Caste Certificate in respect of reserved categories in prescribed pro forma(OBC Non Creamy Layer. SC/ST)
- PWD Certificate in case of Persons with Disability candidates in prescribed format
- Service Certificate in case of Ex-servicemen
- Scribe Certificate, if applicable (may be downloaded during filling-up of application)
- Declaration from recognized Non creamy layer status in respect of QBC (NCL) candidates in prescribed format
- Certificate in the prescribed format issued by the competent authority in respect of J&K domicile.
(iii) A candidate can apply for one discipline only. Application of candidate applying for more than one discipline will summarily be rejected. In case of multiple applications for the same discipline, the last application would be considered as final and all other applications made prior to the last-one, shall be treated as null and void.
(iv) The last date for submission of application is 03.02.2017 up to 11.00 PM.
CIL Recruitment 2017 Selection Process :
Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as on the cut-off date (O1-Dec-2016). Admission to Computer based On-line Examination will be purely provisional. Candidature will be subject to verification of details/documents at the time of interview, if shortlisted or even at a later stage.
- Exam Cities : The computer based online examination will be held in 91 cities as mentioned in the On-line application form. Candidates may opt/choose 2 examination centres in order of their preferences. The centre(s) opted will not be changed at a later stage after submission of Application Form. Coal India Ltd. reserves the right to allocate any examination centre or change the centre opted by the candidate.
- Computer Based On-line Examination : The On-line Exam will be held for duration of 3 Hours (in one sitting) consisting of two Papers. Paper-I will consist of General Knowledge/Awareness, Reasoning, Numerical ability and General English and Paper-II — Professional Knowledge (Discipline related) with 100 objective type questions with multiple choice answers in each Paper. Each question will carry I mark and there is no penalty for wrong answer. No marks will be awarded for un-attempted questions. The question paper shall be set in bilingual language i.e. English and Hindi only. However, in case of any typographical error in Hindi, the English version of the question shall be considered as valid. The qualifying criteria of the examination will be as follows:
|Qualifying criteria n the Computer based Test|
|General (UR)||OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||SC/ ST/ PWD|
|Minimum 40% Mars in each paper||Minimum 35% Mars in each paper||Minimum 30% Mars in each paper|
- Candidates are required to appear in the All India Computer based Test at their own expenses and if shortlisted in the Computer Based Test as per the above criteria, they will be called for Personal Interview as per their merit in the ratio of 1:3 (3 candidates called against I vacancy) keeping in view the provision of reservation for SC/ST/OBC (Non Creamy Layer)/ PWD. Management reserves the right to shortlist the candidates for Computer Based Test/ interview. Final selection will be based on the consolidated merit of Computer Based Test and Personal Interview.
- Personal Interview : List of candidates who are declared as qualified/ shortlisted for the Interview will be uploaded in the website and they will be intimated about the date, time and venue through E-mail only. The Interview call letters are also required to be downloaded/ printed from the Company’s website on the announcement of Interview schedule. Similarly, the final list of selected candidates will also be uploaded in the website and they will also be intimated about the joining date and other formalities through website and to candidates Email id.
CIL Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification
CIL Recruitment 2017 Contact Details :
5th Floor, Core-I & II, Scope Minar
Laxmi Nagar District Centre
Laxmi Nagar, New Delhi 110092, India
Tel : +91-11-22018457