Projects Development India Limited (PDIL) Recruitment 2017, In the Projects Development India Limited (PDIL) Recruitment 2017, Current Govt. Jobs for State Coordinator at the Projects Development India Limited (PDIL) Recruitment 2017.
PDIL Recruitment 2017 State Coordinator Vacancies
- Projects Development India Limited (PDIL) Recruitment 2017 State Coordinator Posts February 2017, Projects Development India Limited (PDIL) Recruitment 2017 have been decided to recruit State Coordinator Posts Advertisement Date 28th February 2017.
Important Dates which candidate should remember when applying Projects Development India Limited (PDIL) Recruitment 2017 as follows.
PDIL Recruitment 2017 Important Dates :
- Starting Date of Submission of Online Application – 18.02.2017
- Last Date of Submission of Online Application – 05.03.2017
Probably you are waiting for this Projects Development India Limited (PDIL) Recruitment 2017 Notification you can apply online Projects Development India Limited (PDIL) Recruitment 2017 posts State Coordinator.
>> Projects Development India Limited (PDIL) Recruitment 2017 Vacancies Details
|Name of the Posts|
Number of the Posts
PDIL Recruitment 2017 Category wise Vacancy Details :
- Please Check the Advertisement Notification.
Job Location : All India
- For the post of State Coordinator – Indian.
PDIL Recruitment 2017 Eligibility :
Now the question is who can apply the Projects Development India Limited (PDIL) Recruitment 2017 Job, -Well those are planning to apply for this / these State Coordinator Posts should have the following minimum eligibility criteria. Also Check the Advertisement Details.
|Name of the Posts|
Qualification & Experience
|Qualification : |
PDIL Recruitment 2017 Age Limit :
- As per rules
PDIL Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale [Salary] :
|Name of the Posts|
|Consolidated Remuneration Rs.90,000/PM plus Rs.1000/ PM to meet expenses on telephone/ internet and Rs.10,000/PM to meet expenses on travel in the state of posting.|
PDIL Recruitment 2017 Application Fees :
- Rs. 400/- For General & OBC Category Candidates
- Rs. 200/- For SC/ ST Category Candidates
PDIL Recruitment 2017 Mode of Application Fees :
- The Interested candidates can pay their application fees through Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Bank Transfer.
Duties and responsibilities:
- i. Responsible for planning, coordinating, implementing and monitoring the activities of the DBT project.
- ii. Develop overall project work plan in the State in consultation with Dept. of Fertilizers and the State.
- iii. Will work in close coordination with State Government Nodal Officer, District Collectors / District Nodal Officers, Lead Fertilizer Supplier.
- iv. Project Tracking, identification of bottlenecks. v. Information, Education and Communication.
- vi. Undertake review meetings with stakeholders and undertake field visits to track progress.
- vii. Ensure that the deliverables meet the overall technical & functional project deliverables of the DBT project.
- viii. Coordination with the representatives/nodal officer of each State & District along with Lead Fertilizer Companies of the State :
- a. Deployment, Installation and Operation of Point of Sale (POS) Devices at the licensed retailer outlets.
- b. All preparatory work for dry run and live run of DBT in the State viz. use of PoS device for sale of fertilizers and stock updation at retailers outlet etc.
- ix. Coordination with the State & District Authorities for capturing the land record data in NIC database so that the farmers land holding is digitally available in the data base at the time of purchase. In case, such records are not available efforts shall be made to map the manually available data in to the NIC data base.
- x. Monitor the progress of Aadhaar seeding of soil health card on periodic basis.
- xi. Coordination with the Agriculture department for issuance of soil health card to farmers so that they are well aware of their soil conditions and nutrient requirements.
- xii. Constitute “DBT working group” comprising of all stakeholders at State & District level.
- xiii. Conduct weekly meetings of DBT Working Group and monitor progress of implementation of DBT.
- xiv. Capacity Building: Conduct training camps, awareness campaigns, literacy drives to popularize the new DBT Pilot Project procedures for purchase of Fertilizers under the revised methodology:
- a. Conduct training of all retailers at district level in association with LFS and NIC. (Master trainers will be trained by NIC).
xv. Grievance Redressal :
- a. Capturing Satisfaction levels of Farmers, Retailers and Wholesalers, Collecting feedback and taking corrective action.
- b. Ensure redressal of complaints /Grievance raised by Farmers or retailers within the prescribed time line.
- c. Ensure coordination with mobile service provider that network connectivity by adopting best practices identified.
xvi. MIS and Reporting :
- a. Generation of MIS report district-wise weekly basis and circulate to all stake holders.
- b. Weekly meeting with all stake holders to ensure speedy implementation as per prescribed timeline.
- c. Coordination with all stakeholders for smooth running of pilot.
- xvii. Any other responsibility assigned by JS (DBT) and Director (DBT) of the DBT Project and District Administration of the concerned district.
V. Other requirement: The appointee is required to carry his own laptop for field visits for other work relating to his duties and responsibilities.
How to Apply Online PDIL Recruitment 2017 ?
- STEP 2 : Click on “Careers” and then click on “ENGAGEMENT ON CONTRACT BASIS” in www.pdilin.com website.
- STEP 3 : View the full Advertisement Details and read the instructions and terms and conditions carefully before applying.
- STEP 4 : Click on”I Accept” and then click on “Apply Online” to fill the Application Form.
- STEP 5 : Candidate should keep the scanned copy of their passport size colour photograph in .jpg/.jpeg format of not more than 75 KB size and their signature in .jpg/.jpeg format of not more than 25 KB size.
Also upload certificates in .jpg/.jpeg or PDF format w.r.t. age proof, qualifying degree certificate along with mark sheet, all Experience Certificates as mentioned in online application. For SC, ST, OBC (NCL) and Person with Disabilities need to upload their caste certificate and disability certificates in .jpg/.jpeg or PDF format. Candidate must ensure that all the above stated uploaded files should be in readable form or otherwise application may be rejected.
- STEP 6 : After you fill the Application form, click on “SAVE” to save the data entered.
- STEP 7 : Click on “pay online” to pay the application fee through the online payment gateway. After paying the application fee, the Registration Slip will be generated.
- STEP 8 : Click on “Print” button to print the Registration Slip which will be required at the time of Personal Interview, if shortlisted.
IMPORTANT GUIDELINES :
- 1. Please also ensure that you fulfill the eligibility criteria w.r.t. job knowledge requirement in respective discipline (as specified in web detail advertisement), failing which your candidature may be cancelled.
- 2. The applicant must ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms as mentioned in the advertisement, as on the specified dates. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment/selection that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will automatically stand cancelled. If any of the above discrepancy(s) is/are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated without any notice.
- 3. Short listing of candidates: The candidates shall be shortlisted & called for personal discussion/ interview at Short Notice.
- 4. TA – No TA/DA shall be admissible to candidates shortlisted and called for Interview.
- 5. Candidates are allowed to answer the questions also in HINDI in the Interview Board.
- 6. Selected candidates shall be posted on Pan-India basis and hence not restricted to any State.
- 7. Transfer- The selected candidates can be transferred to anywhere in INDIA as per job exigencies.
- 8. Duration of Contract – The hiring of State Coordinators is on purely temporary basis. The duration of contract shall be INITIALLY FOR period of one year. No claims for permanent status shall be entertained by PDIL/ DOF after completion of tenure/ project.
- 9. Termination/ Extension of the Contract: PDIL reserves the right to terminate the contract without any notice or reason therefore being assigned and also extend the contract at the sole discretion of management.
PDIL Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification
PDIL Recruitment 2017 Contact Details :
Projects & Development India Ltd.
PDIL Bhawan, A-14, Sector – 1, Noida,
Gautam Buddh Nagar- 201301, UP
Tel : +91-120-2529 842/43/47/51/53/54/91
Fax : +91-120-2529 801
E-mail : email@example.com
Website : www.pdilin.com