Shamrao Vithal Cooperative Bank Limited (SVC Bank) Recruitment 2017, In the Shamrao Vithal Cooperative Bank Limited (SVC Bank) Recruitment 2017, Current Govt. Jobs for Customer Service Representative at the Shamrao Vithal Cooperative Bank Limited (SVC Bank) Recruitment 2017.
SVC Bank Recruitment 2017 Customer Service Representative Vacancies
- Shamrao Vithal Cooperative Bank Limited (SVC Bank) Recruitment 2017 Customer Service Representative Posts February 2017, Shamrao Vithal Cooperative Bank Limited (SVC Bank) Recruitment 2017 have been decided to recruit Customer Service Representative Posts Advertisement Date 07th February 2017.
Important Dates which candidate should remember when applying Shamrao Vithal Cooperative Bank Limited (SVC Bank) Recruitment 2017 as follows.
SVC Bank Recruitment 2017 Important Dates :
|Start date for payment of Registration Gateway||February 16, 2017|
|Opening date of Online Application Fee||February 16, 2017|
|Closing date of Online Registration Gateway||March 07, 2017|
|Last date for payment of Application Fee||March 07, 2017|
|Tentative date to download Call Letter||March 29, 2017 onwards|
|Tentative date of Examination||April 09, 2017|
Probably you are waiting for this Shamrao Vithal Cooperative Bank Limited (SVC Bank) Recruitment 2017 Notification you can apply online Shamrao Vithal Cooperative Bank Limited (SVC Bank) Recruitment 2017 posts Customer Service Representative.
>> Shamrao Vithal Cooperative Bank Limited (SVC Bank) Recruitment 2017 Vacancies Details
|Name of the Posts||Number of the Posts|
|1||Customer Service Representative (CSR)|
SVC Bank Recruitment 2017 Category wise Vacancy Details :
- Please Check the Advertisement Notification.
Job Location : All India
Nationality : Indian
SVC Bank Recruitment 2017 Eligibility :
Now the question is who can apply the Shamrao Vithal Cooperative Bank Limited (SVC Bank) Recruitment 2017 Job, -Well those are planning to apply for this / these Customer Service Representative Posts should have the following minimum eligibility criteria. Also Check the Advertisement Details.
|Name of the Posts|
Educational Qualifications (eligibility as on 31.03.2017)
Customer Service Representative
|* Graduate of a recognized University with minimum 45% marks and adequate knowledge of computer application.|
SVC Bank Recruitment 2017 Age Limit (31.03.2017) :
- Not exceeding 30 years Candidates born not earlier than 01/04/1987 and not later than 31/03/1999 (both dates inclusive) are eligible to apply.
SVC Bank Recruitment 2017 Age Relaxation :
- As per as Govt. rules
SVC Bank Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale [Salary] :
|Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
Customer Service Representative
|The monthly Gross Salary for the post of Customer Service Representative will be approximately Rs. 14,400/-|
How to Apply Online SVC Bank Recruitment 2017 ?
Candidates need to apply online only from February 16, 2017 to March 07, 2017 and no other mode of application will be accepted. The detailed Guidelines / Procedure are as follows:
- A. Online Application Registration
- B. Online Payment of Fees
- C. Photograph and Signature Upload
A. Online Application Registration
Application fee: Rs. 600/- (Non refundable)
- 1. The process of online application form and payment towards recruitment application fees can be made from February 16, 2017 to March 07, 2017.
- 2. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen. No other means/mode of fee payment is acceptable.
- 3. Before registering their applications on the website, candidates should possess a valid e-mail id. In case, the candidate does not have a valid e-mail id, he/ she will have to create a new email id before applying online. Please note that all future correspondence will be communicated to this e-mail id only.
- 4. Candidates should carefully fill in the details in the Online Application at the appropriate places very carefully. Candidates are advised to verify every field filled in the application. The name of the candidate should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificate/ Marksheets/ identity proof & PAN Card.
- 5. Candidates are first required to go to the “Career” section in the Bank’s website and then click “Recruitment for the post of CSR (Clerical Cadre) 2017-2018”. Then click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- 6. To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- 7. In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
- 8. Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- 9. Name of the candidate or name of his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the identity proof/ certificates/ mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- 10. Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘VALIDATE YOUR DETAILS‘ and ‘SAVE & NEXT’ button.
- 11. Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point “C “.
- 12. Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- 13. Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- 14. Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ only after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- 15. Click on ‘PAYMENT’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- 16. Click on ‘SUBMIT’ button.
After Final Submission of the online application, candidates are required to immediately take a printout of the online application using the above registration number and password. The printout of application form is mandatorily required to be submitted at the time of interview. DO NOT SEND THE APPLICATION FORM TO THE BANK.
B. Online Payment of Fees
Application fee: Rs. 600/- (Non refundable)
- 1. The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
- 2. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
- 3. After submitting your payment information in the online application form, PLEASE WAIT FOR THE INTIMATION FROM THE SERVER. DO NOT PRESS BACK OR REFRESH BUTTON IN ORDER TO AVOID DOUBLE CHARGE 4. On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
- 5. Non-generation of ‘e-Receipt’ indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, candidates are advised to login again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
- 6. Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form containing fee details. Please note that if the same cannot be generated, online transaction may not have been successful.
- 7. For Credit Card users: All charges are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non-Indian credit card, your bank will convert to your local currency, based on prevailing exchange rates.
- 8. To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed.
- 9. There is facility to print application form containing fee details after payment of fees.
C. Photograph and Signature Upload
- In case the face in the photograph or the signature is unclear, the application may be rejected.
- Candidate may edit the application and re-upload the photograph/ the signature in such case
Photograph Image :
- Photograph must be a recent passport size colour picture.
- The picture should be in colour, against a light-coloured, preferably white, background.
- Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face.
- If the picture is taken on a sunny day, have the sun behind you, or place yourself in the shade, so that you are not squinting and there are no harsh shadows.
- If you have to use flash, ensure there’s no “red-eye”.
- If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
- Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred).
- Size of file should be between 20kb-50kb.
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50KB. If the size of the file is more than 50KB, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no. of colours etc., during the process of scanning.
Signature Image :
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
- The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
- The Applicant’s signature obtained on the call letter and attendance sheet at the time of the examination should match the uploaded signature. In case of mismatch, the candidate may be disqualified.
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred).
- Size of file should be between 10kb —20kb.
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20KB
Scanning the Photograph & Signature :
- Set the scanner resolution to a minimum of 200 dpi (dots per inch).
- Set Colour to True Colour.
- File Size as specified above.
- Crop the image in the scanner to the edge of the photograph/signature, then use the upload editor to crop the image to the final size (as specified above).
- The image file should be JPG or JPEG format. An example file name is: image01.jpg or image01.jpeg Image dimensions can be checked by listing the folder files or moving the mouse over the file image icon. Candidates using MS Windows/MS Office can easily obtain photo and signature in .jpeg format not exceeding 50KB & 20KB respectively by using MS Paint or MS Office Picture Manager. Scanned photograph and signature in any format can be saved in .jpg format by using ‘Save As’ option in the File menu and size can be reduced below 50KB (photograph) & 20KB (signature) by using crop and then resize option [Please see point (i) & (ii) above for the pixel size] in the ‘Image’ menu. Similar options are available in other photo editor also.
- If the file size and format are not as prescribed, an error message will be displayed.
- While filling in the Online Application Form the candidate will be provided with a link to upload his photograph and signature.
Procedure for Uploading the Photograph and Signature :
- There will be two separate links for uploading Photograph and Signature.
- Click on the respective link “Upload Photograph / Signature”.
- Browse & Select the location where the Scanned Photo/ Signature file has been saved.
- Select the file by clicking on it.
- Click the ‘Upload’ button
SVC Bank Recruitment 2017 Selection Process :
The Interested candidates who are going to apply Shamrao Vithal Cooperative Bank Limited (SVC Bank) Recruitment their selection process will be based on Two Steps :-
- Step 1 – Written Examination
- Step 2 – Interview
SVC Bank Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification
SVC Bank Recruitment 2017 Contact Details :
Please Check the Official Website : www.svcbank.com