High Court Patna Recruitment 2017, In the High Court Patna Recruitment 2017, Current Govt. Jobs for Personal Assistant/ Stenographer at the High Court Patna Recruitment 2017.
High Court Patna Recruitment 2017 Personal Assistant/ Stenographer Vacancies
- High Court Patna Recruitment 2017 Personal Assistant/ Stenographer Posts March 2017, High Court Patna Recruitment 2017 have been decided to recruit Personal Assistant/ Stenographer Posts Advertisement Date 29th March 2017.
Important Dates which candidate should remember when applying High Court Patna Recruitment 2017 as follows.
Don’t Forget to Search Related Links….
High Court Patna Recruitment 2017 Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 29.03.2017
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application – 27.04.2017
Probably you are waiting for this High Court Patna Recruitment 2017 Notification you can apply online High Court Patna Recruitment 2017 posts Personal Assistant/ Stenographer.
>> High Court Patna Recruitment 2017 Vacancies Details
|Name of the Posts||Number of Posts|
High Court Patna Recruitment 2017 Category wise Vacancy Details :
- Please Check the Advertisement Notification.
Job Location : Patna (Bihar)
- For the post of Personal Assistant/Stenographer – Indian.
High Court Patna Recruitment 2017 Eligibility :
Now the question is who can apply the High Court Patna Recruitment 2017 Job, -Well those are planning to apply for this / these Personal Assistant/Stenographer Posts should have the following minimum eligibility criteria. Also Check the Advertisement Details.
EDUCATION QUALIFICATION :
- (i) The candidates must possess the minimum qualification of a Bachelor’s Degree in any faculty or its equivalent of a recognized University. Preference may be given to Law Graduates.
- (ii) Unless the candidate is an Honours Graduate in English or a Post Graduate in English, he must have obtained 50% marks in English at the Intermediate Examination.
- (iii) The Candidates shall possess a certificate of English Shorthand and English Typing from an Institution recognized/registered by or with the Government.
- Note:- (a) The certificate above mentioned must have been obtained within one year immediately preceding the date of advertisement seeking application for appointment except in cases where they have already been working as such.
- (b) The candidates having experience of working in English Shorthand and English Typing with a law firm or in a Government Office would be preferred.
- (iv) The Candidates shall possess a diploma/a certificate of at least a 6 months’ course in Computer Application from an Institution recognized by the Government.
- (v) The Candidates must have a minimum speed of 80 words per minute and 40 words per minutes in English Shorthand-Typing test.
- (vi) The Candidates must have a minimum speed of 40 words per minute in English Typing test.
High Court Patna Recruitment 2017 Age Limit :
- Age of candidate as on 01st January 2017 shall not be less than 25 years and shall not be more than 35 years.
High Court Patna Recruitment 2017 Age Relaxation :
- The cut off date for the purpose of consideration of the eligibility of the applicant is 01st January 2017. Upper age limit is relaxable by three years in case of Backward Classes and five years in case of Scheduled castes/Scheduled Tribes candidates and those in the employment of the Union of India or the State Government. Age limit shall not apply to persons already serving in establishment of this Court including daily wage employees and those working in the Courts subordinate to the Patna High Court or placed on deputation.
High Court Patna Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale [Salary] :
- Patna in the pay-scale of PB-II of Rs. 9300-34800 + Grade Pay 4600/- plus usual allowances as admissible under the Rules.
High Court Patna Recruitment 2017 Application Fees :
Candidates are required to pay Rs. 600/- (Rupees Six Hundred Only) for GENERAL/BC/EBC category candidates and Rs.300/- (Rupees Three Hundred Only) only for SC/ST candidates as examination fee online by following the link while filling up the form on website of the Court (www.patnahighcourt.bih.nic.in).
- (a) Application without prescribed fee would not be considered.
- (b) Fee once paid shall not be refunded.
Reservation would be given in the following manner:
- Scheduled Castes —————— 16%
- Scheduled Tribes —————— 01%
- Extremely Backward Class ——–18%
- Backward Class ———————12%
- Physically Handicapped ———–03%
Note : Benefit of reservation will be given to only those candidates who are permanent resident of Bihar. Candidates who are not permanent resident of Bihar will be not given reservation. If the applicant does not claim for reservation in the proper place of application form, He/ She will not be given benefit of reservation.. At the time of interview, certificate of permanent domicile of Bihar is to be furnished by the candidate.
How to Apply Online High Court Patna Recruitment 2017 ?
For Applying Online visit the “Recruitments” column on the left hand menu of Patna High Court Website (http://patnahighcourt.bih.nic.in)
Instructions for Filling in the Online Application :
1. Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Date of Birth, Address etc. will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after submitting the online application. Candidates are hence requested to fill in the online application form with utmost care as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained and permissible.
2. Candidates should carefully fill in the details in the online application at the appropriate places very carefully and click on the “SUBMIT” button at the end of the online Application format. Before pressing the “SUBMIT” button, Candidates are advised to verify every particular filled in the application. The name of the candidate or his/ her father/ husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/ marks sheets. Any change/ alteration found at later stage may disqualify the candidature.
3. After all the details are filled in and submitted, a Registration number will get generated. Thereafter, the candidate will have to make payment by following the link on the website of the Court. Only after 24 hours of making successful payment, the candidate may visit the website of the Court again, enter his registration number and date of birth, upload his scanned photograph, signature and declaration to finally submit the application form.
4. The candidates are advised to take a printout of the fmally submitted online application form, keep it with themselves, and the same along with relevant certificates shall be requisitioned from the candidates qualifying the examination.
5. Instructions for Photograph Image and Signature Image :-
PHOTOGRAPH IMAGE :
- (a) The size of the file should be upto 40kb.
- (b) Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 40kb.
- (c) The image file should be JPEG or JPG format only.
- (d) Dimensions 200×230 pixels preferred.
SIGNATURE IMAGE :
- (a) The size of the file should be upto 10kb.
- (b) Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 10kb.
- (c) The image file should be JPEG or JPG format only.
- (d) Dimensions 140×60 pixels preferred.
DECLARATION IMAGE :
- (a) The size of the file should be upto 50kb.
- (b) Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb.
- (c) The image file should be JPEG or JPG format only.
6. Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply on-line much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection / inability / failure to log on the High Court’s website on account of heavy load on internet / website.
7. High Court does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the Court.
8. Please note that the above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying. No other mode of application or incomplete steps would be accepted and such applications would be rejected.
9. Any information submitted by an applicant in his/ her application will bind the candidate personally and if found to be false shall be liable for prosecution apart from consequences in civil law as may be deemed appropriate.
10. The candidates shall be required to submit such information and documents as may be required by the Patna High Court, Patna from time to time.
High Court Patna Recruitment 2017 Selection Process :
By direct recruitment on the basis of
- (i) English shorthand-typing test with minimum speed of 80 W.P.M. for 240 words only i.e. at the rate of 80 W.P.M. for 3 minutes and 20 minutes for its transcription along with 5 minutes for revision of shorthand immediately after dictation, followed by intensive in-house training for three months thereafter.
- (ii) Typing (English) speed of 40 words per minute.
- (iii) English language and grammar test.
- (iv) Knowledge of Computer applications.
- (v) Oral Interview.
The minimum qualifying standard will be :- (i) Accuracy of 90% in English Shorthand typing test; (ii) 95% in English typing test; (iii) 60% marks in English Language and grammar test; (iv) 60% marks in computer application test, (v) 30% marks in oral interview.
Provided that, except in regard to interview, if any candidate secures 10% less than the minimum qualifying marks in any of the above, he may be selected and appointed on probation for one year with the stipulation that within that period he will have to clear the minimum qualifying standard in two biannual tests to be held in respect of the subject of deficiency; the probation may be extended, at the discretion of the Chief Justice for up to two further six months period with the similar stipulation of clearing the minimum qualifying standard in the test to be held.
High Court Patna Recruitment 2017 General Conditions :
- (i) Candidates in Govt./Public Undertaking Service and those working in the Courts subordinate to the Patna High Court or placed on deputation must take prior permission of the employer before filling in online application form. Such candidates are advised to preserve the permission letter obtained from their employer to produce the same whenever required/requisitioned.
- (ii) The prescribed educational qualification is minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle any candidate to be called for the test(s). The High Court reserves the right to scrutinize applications of the candidates on the basis of educational qualifications and/or experience of working in similar capacity in the State/Central Govt. Offices/ Undertakings.
- (iii) In case, it is detected at any stage that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria and/or has furnished incorrect information or suppressed any material information, his/her candidature/selection is liable to be cancelled.
High Court Patna Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification
High Court Patna Recruitment 2017 Contact Details :
Address: Bailey Rd, Veerchand Patel Road Area, Patna
Website : patnahighcourt.bih.nic.in