Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL) Recruitment 2017, In the Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL) Recruitment 2017, Current Govt. Jobs for Junior Maintenance & Operator Trainee at the Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL) Recruitment 2017.
OPTCL Recruitment 2017 Junior Maintenance & Operator Trainee Vacancies
- Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL) Recruitment 2017 Junior Maintenance & Operator Trainee Posts March 2017, Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL) Recruitment 2017 have been decided to recruit Junior Maintenance & Operator Trainee Posts Advertisement Date 24th March 2017.
Important Dates which candidate should remember when applying Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL) Recruitment 2017 as follows.
OPTCL Recruitment 2017 Important Dates :
- Opening Date of online submission of Application – 25.03.2017, 11 AM
- Closing Date of online submission of Application – 24.04.2017, 7 PM
Probably you are waiting for this Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL) Recruitment 2017 Notification you can apply online Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL) Recruitment 2017 posts Junior Maintenance & Operator Trainee.
>> Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL) Recruitment 2017 Vacancies Details
|Name of the Posts|
Number of Posts
|Junior Maintenance & Operato Trainee (JMOT)|
OPTCL Recruitment 2017 Category wise Vacancy Details :
|Name of the Posts||Number of Posts|
|Junior Maintenance & Operator Trainee (JMOT)|
Out of the above vacancies 4(Four) vacancies are reserved for Persons with Disability (PWD) candidates, 4(Four) for Ex-Serviceman & 1(one) for Sports Persons. The number of vacancies in any discipline may increase or decrease by the Corporation without any notice.
(SC-Scheduled Caste, ST-Scheduled Tribe, SEBC-Socially and Educationally Backward Classes, UR-Unreserved, W: Women, PWD: Persons with Disability)
Job Location : Odisha
Nationality : Indian
OPTCL Recruitment 2017 Eligibility :
Now the question is who can apply the Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL) Recruitment 2017 Job, -Well those are planning to apply for this / these Junior Maintenance & Operator Trainee Posts should have the following minimum eligibility criteria. Also Check the Advertisement Details.
EDUCATION QUALIFICATION :
- HSC pass from recognized Board or equivalent and National Trade Certificate in Electrician Trade from Institution recognized by SCTE&VT/ NCVT with minimum 60% marks for General & SEBC candidates and 50% for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
OPTCL Recruitment 2017 Age Limit :
- Candidate must not be under 20 (twenty years of age and must not be above 32 (thirty two) years as on 1st January, 2017 i.e. she/ he must not have been born earlier than 1 st January, 1985, and not later than 1 st January, 1997.
OPTCL Recruitment 2017 Age Relaxation :
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 (five) years in case of SC, ST and SEBC candidates.
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 (five) years in case of Woman candidates.
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 10 (ten) years in case of PWD Candidates.
- Every Ex-serviceman who has put in not less than six months continuous service in Armed Forces of the Union shall be allowed to deduct the period of such service from his actual age and if the resultant age does not exceed the maximum age limit shall be deemed to satisfy the conditions regarding age limits.
- Provided that a person who comes under more than one category mentioned above, shall be eligible for only one benefit of upper age relaxation, which shall be considered most beneficial to her/him.
- The date of birth entered in the High School Certificate Examination or equivalent Certificate issued by the concerned Board/ Council will only be accepted.
THE AGE LIMITS PRESCRIBED ABOVE CAN BE IN NO CASE RELAXED.
OPTCL Recruitment 2017 Reservation :
- i. Reservation of posts including reservation for Women will be as per the ORV and other applicable Acts and Rules of Government of Odisha.
- ii. PWD candidates, whose disability is not less than 40% (forty percent), are required to attach Disability Certificate indicating percentage of disability & type of disability issued by the concerned Medical Board for consideration as per Rules.
- iii. Ex-Servicemen are required to attach copy of Discharge Certificate issued by the Competent Authority.
- iv. Sports Persons are required to attach copy of Identity Card issued by the Director of Sports, Odisha.
- v. Concession meant for SC, ST and SEBC by birth are admissible to the Scheduled Castes, Schedules Tribes and Socially and Educationally Backward Classes of Odisha State only.
- vi. The Competent Authorities to issue the caste certificate are: District Magistrate/ Collector or Additional District Magistrate or Sub-Divisional Magistrate/ Sub-Collectors or Executive Magistrates or Revenue Officers, not below the rank of Tahasildar/ Additional Tahasildar of Government of Odisha.
- vii. Candidates belonging to PWD, Ex-serviceman and Sports Person shall be adjusted against the categories to which they belong.
- viii. In the event of non-availability or insufficient number of eligible/suitable women candidates belonging to any particular category, the vacancies or the remaining vacancies shall be filled up by male candidates of the same category.
- ix. Exchange of reservation between Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe will not be considered.
- x. Candidates belonging to SEBC category shall submit their SEBC certificate validated/renewed by the Competent Authority on or after 01.01.2014, failing which they shall be treated as unreserved category candidates.
- xi. Women candidates belonging to SC/ST/SEBC are required to submit Caste Certificate by birth showing “daughter of……..”. Caste Certificate obtained by virtue of marriage (i.e. showing “wife of…”) is not acceptable.
- xii. OBC Certificates will not be accepted in lieu of SEBC Certificates.
- xiii. Community (Caste status) once mentioned by the candidates shall not be changed under any circumstances.
OPTCL Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale [Salary] :
- The JMOT shall be paid a consolidated stipend of Rs.7, 000/- per month during the period of training. The training will be for a period of 1 (one) year unless and otherwise extended further. On successful completion of the training, the candidates will be appointed as Junior Technician (Electrical) in Semi-Skilled-A category on probation for 1 (one) year in the Scale of Pay of Rs 5200- 20,200/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 2130/- . Besides the Basic Pay & Grade Pay, DA, HRA and other allowances and benefits such as monthly conveyance reimbursement, medical facilities, various insurance coverage etc shall be paid as per rules of the Corporation in force from time to time.
OPTCL Recruitment 2017 Application Fees :
- UR and SEBC candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred) only and Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC) / Scheduled Tribe (ST) of Odisha only, PWD candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs. 250/- (Rupees Two Hundred Fifty) only. OPTCL departmental candidates are exempted from payment of this fee.
OPTCL Recruitment 2017 Mode of Application Fees :
- Candidates shall be required to make the payment of fee while filling up online application either in on-line mode or in off-line mode i.e. through ICICI Bank Challan.
- For On-line payment mode (Through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking) : In case of On-line payment mode, an applicant will be redirected to payment gateway page under Tech Process. After completing the On-line payment, she/he shall take hard copy of the application form along with Fee Receipt. She/ He will retain the hard copy and proof of payment for future reference/record which shall be required at the time of verification of original certificates/testimonials as and when necessary. The candidate shall bear the online transaction charges extra as applicable.
- For Off-line payment mode by ICICI Bank Challan : The applicant shall print the challan format in on-line application and submit the challan in any ICICI Bank. She/he shall keep the OPTCL copy of challan for her/ his reference/record which shall be required at the time of verification of original certificates/testimonials as and when necessary. However, the applicant shall login to revisit the site after 24 hours of making the challan payment and take print out of the online application.
- Application fee once paid shall not be refunded in any case.
- The candidate has to retain the print out/ hard copy of the online application for future reference.
How to Apply Online OPTCL Recruitment 2017 ?
- i. Before filling up On-line Application, candidates are advised to go through the advertisement carefully and understand the contents of the Advertisement, Instructions to fill up On-line Application and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) documents available on the OPTCL website: www.optcl.co.in.
- ii. On successful registration of the online application form, a unique Registration Number will be displayed on the screen as well as top of the application form and a message will be send to your registered mobile number. Candidates are required to retain the unique Registration Number and use it for future correspondence.
- iii. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
- iv. Uploading of Documents:
(Keep the following documents ready before initiating the On-line Application Form.)
Candidate shall upload the scanned copy of original documents:
- a. Recent colour passport size photograph and signature in prescribed format (.jpg/.jpeg)
- k. From point (b) to (j) (whichever is applicable) in .jpg/.jpeg format with a size of 100KB to 200KB.
- j. Lineman MV Permit from the ELBO or the undertaking to submit the same at the time of joining, if selected.
- i. Essential Qualification Final Mark Sheet.
- g. 10th Pass Certificate. h. Essential Qualification Passed Certificate.
- f. Experience certificate issued by the man power service provider/designated officer of the outsourcing agency, if an applicant is engaged through the outsourcing agency in OPTCL.
- e. Ex-Serviceman Discharge certificate/ I card/ NOC, if applicable.
- d. Sports certificate/ Identity card, if applicable.
- c. Physically Handicapped (PH) certificate, if applicable.
- b. Caste certificate, if belongs to SC/ST/SEBC category.
- Note: Candidates should ensure that the same passport size colour photograph is used throughout this recruitment process.
- Note: The uploaded documents must be clearly Identifiable/ visible, otherwise the application is liable to be rejected and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- v. Candidates are required to take a printout of the finally submitted Online Application Form for future use. In case the candidate is shortlisted in CBT, the candidate has to submit the same for Skill Test.
- vi. Certificate of Admission/ Admit Card for the Computer Based Online Test for the eligible candidates will be uploaded in the website of OPTCL prior to the date of examination. The candidates are required to download their Admit Card from the website of OPTCL and produce the same for Admission to the examination Hall/ Centre. No separate correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
FACILITATION SUPPORT :
- For any guidance on filling up the On-line Application and information regarding advertisement & recruitment, the candidate may contact the OPTCL Help Desk Telephone Number: 9438907594 in all working days between 11 AM to 5 PM and/ or can also e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The candidates are required to visit the OPTCL website www.optcl.co.in for any relevant information from time to time.
OPTCL Recruitment 2017 Selection Process :
The selection process involves Computer Based Test (CBT), Skill Test and Career Marking.
- i. Eligible candidates will be called for Computer Based Test, comprising 200 number of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), out of which Subject knowledge (60%), Numerical/ logical reasoning (15%), General knowledge (15%) & English (10%). The CBT will be of Three (3) hours duration.
- ii. There shall be no negative marking.
- iii. Candidates who qualify in CBT and shortlisted shall be called for Skill Test in 1:3 ratio in each category.
- iv. Since the job involves climbing of Towers/ Structures, manual closing/ opening of isolators and other Electrical Operation & Maintenance related activities, Skill Test shall be conducted on the above activities.
- v. The skill test will only be of qualifying nature.
- vi. The qualified candidates in the Skill Test shall be called for document verification for career marking.
- vii. The merit list of the qualified candidates will be drawn purely on the basis of Performance in the CBT and Career Marking.
- viii. The offer of appointment shall be issued to the selected candidates on the basis of merit. However the final appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their medical fitness as per the prescribed standard.
- x. On selection, candidates will be posted at any of the existing/ future offices of OPTCL throughout Odisha.
OPTCL Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification
OPTCL Recruitment 2017 Contact Details :
ODISHA POWER TRANSMISSION CORPORATION LIMITED.
Registered Office : Janpath, Bhubaneswar – 751022
Phone : (0674)- 2541320 / 2542320.