Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) Recruitment 2017, In the Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) Recruitment 2017, Current Govt. Jobs for Probationary Engineer (PE) at the Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) Recruitment 2017.
BEL Recruitment 201 Probationary Engineer (PE) Vacancies
- Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) Recruitment 2017 Probationary Engineer (PE) Posts April 2017, Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) Recruitment 2017 have been decided to recruit Probationary Engineer (PE) Posts Advertisement Date 25th April 2017.
Important Dates which candidate should remember when applying Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) Recruitment 2017 as follows.
BEL Recruitment 2017 Important Dates :
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application – 11.05.2017
- Date of Written Test – 02.07.2017
Probably you are waiting for this Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) Recruitment 2017 Notification you can apply online Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) Recruitment 2017 posts Probationary Engineer (PE).
>> Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) Recruitment 2017 Vacancies Details
|Name of the Posts||Number of Posts|
|1||Probationary Engineer (PE)||
BEL Recruitment 2017 Discipline wise Vacancy Details :
|Name of Disciplines||
Number of Posts
Job Location : All India
Nationality : Indian
BEL Recruitment 2017 Eligibility :
Now the question is who can apply the Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) Recruitment 2017 Job, -Well those are planning to apply for this / these Probationary Engineer (PE) Posts should have the following minimum eligibility criteria. Also Check the Advertisement Details.
EDUCATION QUALIFICATION :
- For PEs, First class in Engineering Degree from AICTE approved Colleges in Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Telecommunication / Communication /Telecommunication / Mechanical / Computer Science/ Computer Science and Engineering/ Civil Engineering.
Candidates with AMIE / AMIETE in the above specializations should have secured first class.
SPECIAL DISPENSATION SCHEDULED TRIBE AND PERSONS WITH DISABILITY :
- Pass in Engineering degree in specializations FOR SCHEDULED CASTE / mentioned above for SC/ST & PWD candidates.
For the convenience of candidates belonging to OBC / SC / ST and PWD, the prescribed format of the Caste / Disability Certificate is placed in the link below for reference. Candidates who do not produce the Certificate in the above format will be rejected and no further communication will be entertained.
BEL Recruitment 2017 Age Limit (As on 01.04.2017) :
- Maximum 25 years
BEL Recruitment 2017 Age Relaxation :
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates.
- In respect of PWD candidates upper age limit is relaxable by 10 years. In respect of PWD candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC category, the age relaxation admissible will be in addition to the relaxation admissible for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC.
- For candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989, the upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for General candidates, 8 years for OBC candidates and 10 years for SC/ST candidates.
- Relaxation will be extended as per Govt. guidelines in respect of Ex-Serviceman.
BEL Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale [Salary] :
- Candidates selected against the above position, will be placed in E-II grade, at the minimum of the pay scale of Rs.16400-3%-40500/- (Pre-revised). In addition, they will be entitled to DA, HRA, Conveyance Allowance, Performance Related Pay, Medical Reimbursement and other perquisites as admissible.
- RESERVATION & RELAXATION OF POSTS WILL BE MADE AS PER GOVT. DIRECTIVES
BEL Recruitment 2017 Application Fees :
- Rs. 500/- For General Category Candidates
- Rs. 500/- For OBC Category Candidates
- No Fees For SC Category Candidates
- No Fees For ST Category Candidates
- No Fees For PWD Category Candidates
BEL Recruitment 2017 Mode of Application Fees :
- The mode of payment is as follows. Candidates are required to remit an amount of Rs. 500/- towards application fee. SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee. Candidates are required to make the Application Fee payment through SBI Collect. Candidates are requested to read the details and screenshots before making the payment. Candidates can also make the payment by approaching SBI branch. Candidates have to select SBI branch in the payment option and download the Preprinted challan, deposit the application fee of Rs. 500/- + applicable bank charges. The candidate should ensure to obtain the seal and signature of the bank official. The candidates should retain a copy of the payment receipt/Challan for future reference. The candidates have to check the status of the payment made in the application. It may take maximum of two days for reconciliation of payment. The application fee is nonrefundable under any circumstances.
- Prior to paying the application fees, candidates are required to carefully go through the advertisement and pay the fees only after making sure he/ she is eligible to apply for the said posts. Application fees once paid will not be refunded by the Company/ Bank to applicants who are not eligible for the above posts.
- SC/ST & PWD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
- Candidates are required to enter all information correctly in the on-line application form and verify the same before submission, as changes shall not be permitted after submission of the application form.
How to Apply Online BEL Recruitment 2017 ?
- First Step : Go to the Official Website (bel-india.com).
- Second Step : Click the “Career” OR “Recruitment” Link.
- Three Step : Search the Desired job which you want.
- Four Step : Read the Notification Carefully & be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on “Register Online” & till up the Online Application Form with all your details.
- Final Step : After Fill up the Application Form you can take a print out of Online Application for future Reference.
- (i) Only Indian Nationals need apply
- 1. Candidates belonging to GEN/OBC category are required pay an application fee of Rs 500/-.
- 2. SC/ST & PWD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
- (ii) Candidates employed in Govt. Quasi-Govt. and Public Sector Undertakings will be required to produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of interview, without which they will not be allowed to appear for the interview.
- (iii) SERVICE AGREEMENT : Selected candidates will be required to undergo an Orientation / On-the-Job training for a period of 6 months. They will be required to execute a Service Agreement to serve the Company for a period of 3 years after training and should be willing to serve in any of the Units / Offices of BEL. The amount payable for breach of Service Contract is Rs. 3, 00,000/-.
- (iv) The total number of posts in each specialisation may be increased or decreased based on the actual requirement at the time of recruitment at the discretion of Management.
- (v) Appointment of the selected candidates will be subject to being found medically fit by the Company’s Medical Authorities.
- (vi) There will be no separate communication to any candidates on their non-selection at any stage.
- (vii) In respect of Persons with Disability, the degree of disability that the candidate should have, for consideration under the category, will be as prescribed by Government norms.
- (viii) Candidates may opt to answer the written test question paper in English or Hindi.
- (ix) Candidates whose specialization mentioned in their Degree Certificate does not tally with the branch mentioned in the application will not be considered for interview.
- (x) BEL reserves the right to debar a candidate at any stage of the written test / interview proceedings, if the candidature is not considered suitable for any reason.
BEL Recruitment 2017 Selection Process :
- Candidates who meet the qualifying criteria and whose online application has been accepted will be shortlisted for the written test.
- Based on their performance in the written test, Candidates will be shortlisted for interview.
- Selection will be based on the performance of the candidate in both the written test and interview.
- Candidates who meet the qualifying criteria and whose online application is accepted are required to log on to the website and enter their application no. to access and download their written test call letter. Candidates are required to print the call letter and comply with the instructions indicated therein. Please note that call letters will not be sent through e-mail or through conventional mail.
- Candidates, whose applications are accepted through the process of submission of online applications, are eligible to attend the written test at the respective centre. The call letters will be uploaded on the website on 19 June 2017.
THE WRITTEN TEST WILL BE HELD ON 02 July 2017 (Sunday)
- The written test will be held at Bangalore, Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata and Guwahati centres. Candidates should choose the test centre nearest to their place of correspondence. Candidates will not be reimbursed their cost of travel for attending the written test.
- The written test will consist of Objective type questions from basic Engineering subjects, in the respective disciplines / specializations and General Aptitude. The list of candidates short-listed in the written test for interview, will appear on the BEL website on 24 July 2017 (tentative date). They will be required to appear for an interview for final selection. The results of selection will be available on the BEL website through query mode.
BEL Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification
BEL Recruitment 2017 Contact Details :
Outer Ring Road, Nagavara
Bangalore – 560045
18004250433 (Toll Free)
Website : http://bel-india.com/