Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) Recruitment 2017, In the Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) Recruitment 2017, Current Govt. Jobs for Soil Conservation Extension Worker at the Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) Recruitment 2017.
OSSC Recruitment 2017 Soil Conservation Extension Worker Vacancies
- Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) Recruitment 2017 Soil Conservation Extension Worker Posts April 2017, Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) Recruitment 2017 have been decided to recruit Soil Conservation Extension Worker Posts Advertisement Date 18th April 2017.
Important Dates which candidate should remember when applying Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) Recruitment 2017 as follows.
OSSC Recruitment 2017 Important Dates :
- Starting Date For Submission of Online Application – 25.04.2017
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application – 24.05.2017
Probably you are waiting for this Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) Recruitment 2017 Notification you can apply online Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) Recruitment 2017 posts Soil Conservation Extension Worker.
>> Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) Recruitment 2017 Vacancies Details
|Name of the Posts||
Number of Posts
|Soil Conservation Extension Worker||
OSSC Recruitment 2017 Category wise Vacancy Details :
Out of which Female
Job Location : Odisha
Nationality : Indian
OSSC Recruitment 2017 Eligibility :
Now the question is who can apply the Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) Recruitment 2017 Job, -Well those are planning to apply for this / these Soil Conservation Extension Worker Posts should have the following minimum eligibility criteria. Also Check the Advertisement Details.
EDUCATION QUALIFICATION :
- (i) The candidate must have passed +2 Science or +2 Vocational course in Agriculture related subject i.e. Crop Production (CP)/Horticulture/Repair & Maintenance of Power Driven Farm Machinery (PDFM) from any of the recognised Board/ Council or Institution.
- (ii) Candidate must have passed Middle School Examination with Odia as a language subject or have passed the High School Certificate Examination or equivalent examination with Odia as a subject/ medium of examination in non-language subject or have passed a test in Odia in M.E School standard conducted by Education Department.
OSSC Recruitment 2017 Age Limit (As on 01.01.2017) :
- Minimum 18 years
- Maximum 32 years
OSSC Recruitment 2017 Age Relaxation :
- 5 years SC/ST/SEBC/Women Category Candidates
- 10 years PWD Category Candidates
OSSC Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale [Salary] :
|Name of the Posts||
Number of Posts
|Soil Conservation Extension Worker||(a) The appointment shall be made in a consolidated salary of Rs. 5200/- +G.P Rs. 2000/- applicable to the post as per Odisha Group-C & Group- D posts (Contractual Appointment) Rules, 2013 notified vide G.A. Department Notification No. GAD-SC-Rules-0009-2013-32010/Gen dt. 12.11.2013. The salary/scale of pay may vary according to decision of the Government from time to time. The service condition shall be regulated as per relevant recruitment rules.|
OSSC Recruitment 2017 Application Fees :
- Rs. 100/- For All SEBC & UR Category Candidates
OSSC Recruitment 2017 Mode of Application Fees :
- The Interested candidates can pay their application fees through online or Offline. SC/ST/PWD category are exempt from payment of application fee.
How to Apply Online OSSC Recruitment 2017 ?
The applicants have to go through the detail advertisement before filling up the online application.
1. (a) Aspirants have to apply online using the website of the Commission www.ossc.gov.in The applicants other than the category of S.C., S.T. & PWD candidates are required to deposit examination fee of Rs. 100/- either through online or offline mode using the Treasury Portal or by the conventional mode in the Head of Account- “0051-PSC-104-Upsc/SSC- Examination Fees-0047-Fees collected for conducting examinations 02041 – Fees” as detailed in the clause-7 of this advertisement before proceeding to fill in the online application for the post. By clicking on the tab ‘online application’ in the home page of the website. different advertisement for online application along with different useful details will be displayed on the computer screen. The instructions provided in this Advertisement are required to be read carefully before proceeding to complete the application process.
1. (b)There will be 2 links under “Form Links” column for each advertisement.
- (1) For Registration
- (2)For registered user login
All the Candidates first need to complete the Registration process before filling the Application Form.
For Registration the candidate needs to click the link “For Registration” present in the Form Link section.
On clicking the link mentioned, he/she will be redirected to the Registration.
- i. Nationality
- ii. Applicant Full Name
- iii. Applicant Father’s Name
- iv. Applicant Mother’s Name
- v. Name of the husband (In case of Married female applicant)
- vi. Gender
- vii. 10th Standard Roll Number (As Mentioned in the Certificate)
- viii. 10th Standard Year of Passing
- ix. 10th Standard Board
- x. 10th Standard Passed Exam Type
- xi. Whether passed minimum Seventh class exam. in Odia
- xii. Mobile Number
- xiii. Email Address
All the above fields need to be filled in mandatorily by the candidate.
Caution: The candidate must submit the correct data in this section as the subsequent section will be automatically populated with the data filled in this section. No change in the section will be allowed after the candidates submit the ‘I Agree’ box. It is repeated that the candidate must submit the correct data in this section.
Once the above details are filled by the candidate, 1 CAPTCIIA image will be shown to the candidate which he/she needs to enter correctly in the field given below and then need to check the box “I Agree” for declaration and submit the registration form.
On Submitting the registration form a unique Application Sequence No. will be generated and will be shown to the candidate.
Application Sequence No. generated will act as the user Id for the candidate.
Email and SMS will be sent to the candidates through his registered email Id and mobile no intimating the ‘User Id’ and ‘password’.
OSSC Recruitment 2017 Selection Process :
- The Interested candidates who are going to apply Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) Recruitment their selection process will be based on Written Examination.
OSSC Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification