All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Recruitment 2017, In the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Recruitment 2017, Current Govt. Jobs for Senior Residents at the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Recruitment 2017.
AIIMS Recruitment 2017 Senior Residents Vacancies
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Recruitment 2017 Senior Residents Posts May 2017, All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Recruitment 2017 have been decided to recruit Senior Residents Posts Advertisement Date 24th May 2017.
Important Dates which candidate should remember when applying All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Recruitment 2017 as follows.
AIIMS Recruitment 2017 Important Dates :
- Last Date For Submission of Application Form – 27.06.2017
Probably you are waiting for this All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Recruitment 2017 Notification you can apply online All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Recruitment 2017 posts Senior Residents.
>> All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Recruitment 2017 Vacancies Details
|Name of the Posts||Number of Posts|
AIIMS Recruitment 2017 Category wise Vacancy Details :
Job Location : Patna
Nationality : Indian
AIIMS Recruitment 2017 Eligibility :
Now the question is who can apply the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Recruitment 2017 Job, -Well those are planning to apply for this / these Senior Residents Posts should have the following minimum eligibility criteria. Also Check the Advertisement Details.
EDUCATION QUALIFICATION :
- I. A Pos tgradu ate Medi c al degree v i z . MD/MS/DNB/DM/M.Ch i n th eir res pec ti ve disciplines recognised by MCI /Institute of National Importance.
- II. For Non-Medical Candidates (For subjects of Anatomy, Biochemistry and Pharmacology)
(a) The candidate should possess M.Sc. Degree in the subject concerned and
(b) Ph.D. in the subject concerned from a recognized University/Institute.
- III. For Lab. Medicine
A postgraduate medical degree viz. MD in Laboratory Medicine / Pathology / Microbiology / Biochemistry from a recognized University/Institute.
- IV. For posts earmarked for T&E (Trauma and Emergency), a recognized post graduate degree in Emergency medicine will also be considered eligible along with the department specified.
- V. For Dentistry
MDS from a recognised university.
- VI. To be eligible for selection for these posts, the candidate should pass the qualifying examination by 31.07.2017 & result should be declared to this effect on or before this date. The tenure of qualifying degree should also be finishing latest by 31.07.2017.
- VII. In cases where result of qualifying examination is declared after 31.07.2017, their candidature will stand cancelled and no claim for selection on the basis of theory exam will be considered.
- VIII. The tenure of Senior Resident is for three years including any service rendered as Senior Resident earlier on ad-hoc / regular basis. The appointment will be initially for a period of one year which is extendable for a period of three years on annual basis subject to satisfactory work and conduct.
AIIMS Recruitment 2017 Age Limit :
- The upper age limit for applying for these posts is 33 years as on 31.07.2017.
AIIMS Recruitment 2017 Age Relaxation :
- I. This is further relaxable for SC/ST & OPH candidates as per Government of India rules.
- II. For those applying for these posts after completing DM/M.Ch courses, the upper age limit will be relaxable by 2 years as on 31.07.2017.
AIIMS Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale [Salary] :
- I. For Medical candidates Rs.18, 750+6600 (Grade Pay) +NPA plus other usual Allowances or revised pay scale as per 7th CPC as applicable.
- II. For Non-Medical candidates M.Sc. with Ph.D. Rs.16, 740+5400 (Grade Pay) plus other usual Allowances.
AIIMS Recruitment 2017 Reservation (For SC/ ST/ OBC/ OPH Candidates) :
- I. Reservation will be as per Government of India rules.
- II. Reservation for Orthopaedic Physically Handicapped candidates 4 % on horizontal basis in their respective categories.
- III. Candidates applying in OBC/SC/ST category should possess the caste certificate issued by competent authority, valid for administration / Job in Central Govt. Institutions.
AIIMS Recruitment 2017 Application Fees :
- Rs. 1000/- (One thousand only) For General / OBC Category Candidates. SC/ST, OPH and women candidates are exempted from paying the application fee.
AIIMS Recruitment 2017 Mode of Application Fees :
- The Interested candidates can pay their application fees through Demand Draft of in favour of AIIMS Patna, Payable at Patna.
How to Apply Online AIIMS Recruitment 2017 ?
- I. Prescribed format of application is available on the website of the institute. www.aiimspatna.org.
- II. Candidates may apply for more than one department if they wish to, provided they fulfil the eligibility criteria. They will have to apply separately for each department along with separate application fee.
- III. Candidates having MD/DNB in Paediatrics or Medicine can also apply for the post of Senior Residents in the Department of Gastroenterology, Medical oncology/Haematology, Endocrine & Metabolism, Cardiology, Nephrology and Neurology.
- IV. Candidates having MS/DNB in General Surgery can also apply for the post of Senior Residents in the department of Neurosurgery, Paediatrics Surgery, Urology, Burns & Plastic surgery, Surgical Oncology, Surgical Gastroenterology and CTVS.
- V. Self-attested copies of certificates to be attached with application, in the sequence of- Bank Draft of application fee, Date of Birth certificate, Medical council registration certificate, MD/MS/DNB/Ph.D./DM/M.Ch. Certificate, Caste certificate/OPH certificate (if applicable).
- VI. Duly filled up application along with abovementioned certificates should reach to The Dean, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Phulwarisharif, Patna (Bihar), PIN- 801507, through Speed Post/Registered Post ONLY. Last date of receiving application is 27/06/2017(5.00PM). While sending the application, the envelope should be superscripted: “Application for the post of senior resident (…Department….)”.
- VII. Candidates working in Govt./ Semi-Govt./ PSU should apply through proper channel only. The in-services candidates will not be permitted to attend the interview without “No Objection Certificate” from their present employer. Director AIIMS, Patna reserves the right to cancel advertisement at any point of time without assigning any reason thereof or to fill up less number of posts as advertised depending upon the Institutional requirement at the time.
AIIMS Recruitment 2017 Selection Process :
- I. Interviews for selection to the advertised posts of Senior Resident will be held in the month of July 2017. Dates of interview will be displayed in the due course on the institute’s website: www.aiimspatna.org. (Interview will be held in PATNA only).
- II. While every effort will be made to intimate the candidates regarding interview schedule at the earliest, the responsibility lies with the candidate to check for the same on the institute website.
- III. In case of vacancy arising because of none joining by selected candidates in this selection or by resignation of candidates, post will be offered to the candidates from waiting list according to the merit list. All applicants must provide phone numbers and e- mail/fax number for faster communication.
- IV. Qualification/Experience and Age will be counted as on 31/07/2017.
- V. The final result will be displayed on the website i.e. www.aiimspatna.org.
Important Note For Candidates
- I. Incomplete application and application received after the last date will be summarily rejected and no further communication in this regard will be entertained.
- II. Accepted / Rejected application status will be posted on the website.
- III. Attempts will be made to communicate the interview schedule through e-mail and/or post. AIIMS Patna shall however not be responsible for non-receipt of such communication due to postal delay / non-receipt of email.
- IV. Candidates are advised to check the website and/or e-mail regularly.
- V. It is mandatory to provide functioning e-mail ID and mobile number in the application form, that are in regular use.
AIIMS Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification
AIIMS Patna Recruitment 2017 Contact Details :
All India Institute of Medical Sciences(Patna)
PHULWARI SHARIF,PATNA, BIHAR – 801507
CONTACT NO:- 0612- 2451923(OPD)/0612-2451044(Administration)
WEBSITE : http://www.aiimspatna.org/