East Coast Railway Recruitment 2017, In the East Coast Railway Recruitment 2017, Current Govt. Jobs for Apprentices at the East Coast Railway Recruitment 2017.
East Coast Railway Recruitment 2017 Apprentices Vacancies
- East Coast Railway Recruitment 2017 Apprentices Posts May 2017, East Coast Railway Recruitment 2017 have been decided to recruit Apprentices Posts Advertisement Date 18th May 2017.
Important Dates which candidate should remember when applying East Coast Railway Recruitment 2017 as follows.
East Coast Railway Recruitment 2017 Important Dates :
|Opening of Online Application||18-05-2017(11:00 hrs)|
|Date and time of closing of Online Application||17-06-2017 (17:00 hrs)|
Probably you are waiting for this East Coast Railway Recruitment 2017 Notification you can apply online East Coast Railway Recruitment 2017 posts Apprentices.
>> East Coast Railway Recruitment 2017 Vacancies Details
No. of Apprentices
|CARRIAGE REPAIR WORKSHOP, MANCHESWAR, BHUBANESWAR.|
|KHURDA ROAD DIVISION|
East Coast Railway Recruitment 2017 Category wise Vacancy Details :
- Please Check the Advertisement Notification.
Job Location : Odisha
Nationality : Indian
East Coast Railway Recruitment 2017 Eligibility :
Now the question is who can apply the East Coast Railway Recruitment 2017 Job, -Well those are planning to apply for this / these Apprentices Posts should have the following minimum eligibility criteria. Also Check the Advertisement Details.
MINIMUM EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION :
- The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also should possess the National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT.
East Coast Railway Recruitment 2017 Age Limit :
- The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as on 17-06-2017.
East Coast Railway Recruitment 2017 Age Relaxation :
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years in case of SC/ST candidates, 3 years in case of OBC candidates.
- For Persons with Disability, upper age limit is relaxed by 10 years.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by up to additional 10 years for ex-servicemen to the extent of service rendered in Defence Forces plus 03 years provided they have put in a minimum of 6 months service at a stretch, except Ex-servicemen who have already joined the Govt. service on Civil side after availing the servicemen status for the purpose of their engagement.
- The candidates who want to avail the benefit of reservation of SC/ST, must produce his/her Caste certificate on Central Government format issued by appropriate authority as per sample Annexure-I at the time of Document Verification. Similarly the candidates who want to avail the benefit of reservation of OBC, must produce Caste certificate and Non-Creamy Layer Certificate issued on or after 01-01-2017 on Central Government format by appropriate authority as per sample Annexure-II at the time of Document Verification.
- The candidates who want to avail the benefit of reservation of Ex-servicemen and Armed Forces Personnel, must produce Discharge certificate and in case of children of Ex-servicemen and children of Armed Forces Personnel, they must produce discharge certificate or Armed Forces serving certificate respectively (as the case may be) of his/her parents at the time of document verification.
East Coast Railway Recruitment 2017 Training Period & Stipend :
- As per extant rules & directives issued by Railway Board from time to time.
- No Hostel accommodation will be provided and selected candidates will have to make their own arrangement during their training as per Apprentices Act 1961 and they will be released on completion of the training.
East Coast Railway Recruitment 2017 Application Fees :
- Application fees (Non-refundable) – Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred only).
East Coast Railway Recruitment 2017 Mode of Application Fees :
- Fee payment will have to be made online through payment gateway as part of online application process.
- After ensuring the correctness of the particulars of the application form candidates are required to pay fees through the payment gateway integrated with the online application. No change/edit will be allowed thereafter.
- The payment can be made by using debit card / credit card / Internet Banking / e-wallets, etc. by providing information as asked on the system. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt with the date entered by the candidate will be generated, which should be printed and retained by the candidate.
- If the online transaction is not successfully completed, please login again and make payment online.
- No fee is required to be paid by SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates.
How to Apply Online East Coast Railway Recruitment 2017 ?
- Candidates a r e required to apply ONLINE by visiting https://apprentice.rrcbbs.org.in. Detailed instructions for filling up ONLINE applications will be available on the website.
- Candidates are required to log on to the RRC/ECoR website www.rrcbbs.org.in provided for filling ONLINE applications and fill up the personal details/BIO- DATA etc carefully.
NOTE-I: Candidates should ensure their Name, father’s name, date of birth should exactly match as recorded in Matriculation or equivalent certificate. Any deviation found during Document Verification will lead to cancellation of candidature and also debarment.
NOTE-II: Candidates are advised to indicate their active mobile number and valid e-mail ID in the ONLINE application and keep them active during the entire engagement process as all important messages will be sent by email/SMS which will be treated as deemed to have been read by the candidates.
- Candidates have to apply for any one Unit only.
- Candidates trying to submit more than one application with different particulars like Name/Father’s name/Community/Photo(face)/ educational and/or technical qualification etc. or with different Email ID/Mobile Number are advised that all such applications will be summarily rejected.
- Candidates have to keep printouts of their Online application. If found Eligible, he/she will be called for Document Verification and the print out of Online application is required to be produced at the time of Document Verification.
SCANNED PHOTOGRAPH/SOFT COPY OF PHOTOGRAPH
- Candidates are required to upload their colour photograph (size 3.5 cm x 3.5 cm, not earlier than three months from the date of application in colour, JPG/JPEG format, 100 DPI, size of the file should be between 20 kb-50 kb) with clear front view of the candidate without cap and sunglasses. Candidates may note that RRC may, at any stage, reject the applications for uploading old/unclear photograph or for any significant variations between photograph uploaded in the Application Form and the actual physical appearance of the candidate. Candidates are advised to keep two additional copies of the same photograph ready with them for bringing at the time of Document Verification.
SCANNED SIGNATURE/SOFT COPY OF IMAGE OF SIGNATURE
- Candidates are also required to upload their signature (size 3.5 cm x 3.5 cm, JPG/JPEG format, 100 DPI, size of the file should be between 5kb – 20kb).
East Coast Railway Recruitment 2017 Help Desk :
- For any problems in the Online submission and printing of Application, call on 0120-4055022 from 10:00 a.m. to 17:00 p.m. (except Sundays and Holidays). For any Techncial issues on the Online Application, you may send an email to email@example.com.
East Coast Railway Recruitment 2017 Selection Process :
- Selection will be on the basis of merit list prepared in respect of all the candidates who apply against the notification. The merit list will be prepared for the purpose on the basis of percentage of marks in matriculation and ITI (minimum 50% in aggregate in each). The panel will be prepared on the basis of simple average of marks in the matriculation and ITI. For the purpose of calculation of percentage of matriculation, marks obtained by the candidates in all subjects will be reckoned and not on the basis of marks of any subject or a group of subjects. For the purpose of calculation of percentage of ITI marks, marks mentioned in the provisional/final certificate will be reckoned.
- Shortlisted candidates, thus enlisted, will be called for document/Certificate verification to the extent of 1.5 times of the notified vacancies.
- In case of two candidates having the same marks, the candidates with older age shall be preferred. In case the dates of birth are also the same, then the candidate who passed matriculation examination earlier shall be considered first.
- A final merit list will be prepared unit wise, trade wise and community wise, equal to the number of slots in the descending order of percentage of marks obtained by the candidate, as stated above.
- Candidates finally enlisted would be subject to verification of original testimonials and being found fit in appropriate Medical examination by Railways as applicable for the Workshop and for the other Units.
- During submission of ONLINE application, a Registration number will be issued to each applicant. Candidates are advised to preserve their Registration Number for further stages of recruitment process/correspondence with the RRC.
- NOTE-I: To avoid last minute rush, candidates are advised in their own interest to submit ONLINE application well in advance before the closing date to avoid last minute rush.
- NOTE-II: RRC does not accept any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their application within the last day on account of aforesaid reasons or any other reason.
- The decision of the Railway administration in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications and mode of selection shall be final.
- Imparting Training in Railway will not confer any right to the candidates for their absorption in Railway after successful completion of training. In terms of para-10 of Schedule V of the Apprenticeship Rules,1991, notified on 15.07.92 by the Ministry of Labour, it shall not be obligatory on the part of the employer to offer any employment to the Apprentices on completion of period of his/her apprenticeship training in his / her establishment. It shall not be obligatory on the part of the apprentice to accept an employment under the employer. Imparting training in Railway will not confer any right to the candidates for their absorption in Railway after completion of training.
- No correspondences for engagement will be entertained.
- CANVASSING IN ANY FORM WILL DISQUALIFY THE CANDIDATURE AND NO CORRESPONDENCE WILL BE ENTERTAINED IN THE MATTER.
- Before applying, the candidates should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other criteria, at any stage of engagement and if erroneously engaged, such candidates shall be summarily dismissed without notice.
- Candidature of the candidate shall be cancelled if he/she fails to produce the required original testimonials for verification or any other discrepancy noticed.
- If it is noticed by the Railway administration that the applicant has furnished wrong/fake Certificates / false certificates, the Railway administration reserves the right to discharge the candidate / selected candidate at any stage without notice even after his selection to undergo training.
- The Railway administration do not undertake any responsibility for sending reply to the candidates not selected or not called for. No correspondence in respect of the application submitted shall be entertained or replied by this office to any individual or organization.
- The Railway administration will not be responsible for any printing error.
- No daily allowance / conveyance allowance or travelling allowance will be paid to the candidate who will be called for document verification.
- Candidates need not send any application printouts or certificates or copies to Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) by post. The candidature of the candidates will be considered only on the strength of the information furnished in the ONLINE application.
- After selection for engagement, request of candidate to change the Unit will not be considered.
RAILWAY RECRUITMENT CELL
East Coast Railway Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification
East Coast Railway Recruitment 2017 Contact Details :
Office of the Chairman,
2nd Floor, South Block, Rail Sadan,
Odisha – 751017.
For Vigilance related complaints , please click here firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : http://www.eastcoastrail.indianrailways.gov.in/