Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2017, In the Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2017, Current Govt. Jobs for Private Secretary & Gujarati Stenographer at the Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2017.
Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2017 Private Secretary & Gujarati Stenographer Vacancies
- Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2017 Private Secretary & Gujarati Stenographer Posts February 2017, Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2017 have been decided to recruit Private Secretary & Gujarati Stenographer Posts Advertisement Date 16th March 2017.
Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2017 Important Dates :
|Starting date for submission of On-line application||16/03/2017 (12:00 hours)|
|Closing date for submission of On-line application||31/03/2017 (23:59 hours)|
|TENTATIVE Date/Month of Stenography/Skill Test & Viva-voce Test|
|Date of Stenography Test / Skill Test for both the Posts||07/05/2017|
|Viva-voce Test (Oral Interview) for both the posts||July/August, 2017|
Probably you are waiting for this Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2017 Notification you can apply online Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2017 posts Private Secretary & Gujarati Stenographer.
>> Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2017 Vacancies Details
|Name of the Posts|
Number of Posts
|Gujarati Stenographer Grade-I|
Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2017 Category wise Vacancy Details :
|Name of the Posts||Category||Total Posts|
|Gujarati Stenographer Grade-I|
Job Location : Ahmedabad (Gujarat)
Nationality : Indian
Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2017 Eligibility :
Now the question is who can apply the Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2017 Job, -Well those are planning to apply for this / these Private Secretary & Gujarati Stenographer Posts should have the following minimum eligibility criteria. Also Check the Advertisement Details.
1. Essential Educational Qualification For Post Private Secretary :
- (i) Graduate from recognized University.
- (ii) Speed of 120 words per minute in English Short Hand.
- (iii) Knowledge of Computer Operation.
2. Essential Educational Qualification For Post Stenographer Grade-I :
- (i) Graduate from recognized University.
- (ii) Speed of 90 words per minute in Gujarati Short Hand.
- (iii) Knowledge of Computer Operation.
3. Computer :
A Candidate must possess besides the prescribed qualifications
- (i) CCC / CCC+ level Certificate, or;
- (ii) Should have Degree/Diploma from any recognized University/ Educational Institution with computer as one of the Subjects, or;
- (iii) Should have passed SSC or HSC examination from recognized School Board with Computer as one of the Subjects, or Courses prescribed by the Government.
Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2017 Age Limit :
For the post of Private Secretary & Gujarati Stenographer Grade-I :
- (i) A Candidate applying to the said posts, shall not be less than 18 years and not more than 35 years of age, as on the date of Detailed Advertisement i.e. on 14/03/2017.
- (ii) Employees working in the Subordinate Courts or any other High Court shall be allowed on a uniform basis, relaxation of a maximum period of 5 years or to the extent of equal number of years for which service has been put in by him/her, whichever is less, in the upper age limit.
For the post of Private Secretary :
- (iii) Relaxation of 5 years in upper age limit shall be admissible to the candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Socially and Educationally Backward Classes, Physically Disabled (PH) Person and Ex-Servicemen.
Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2017 Reservation :
For the post of Private Secretary :
- (a) Reservation for various Categories and Classes with respect to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Socially and Educationally Backward Classes and Physically Disabled (PH) Persons shall be in accordance with the prevailing policies of the State Government, as per Rules.
- (b) Candidate belonging to the Reserved Categories in the State of Gujarat, shall only be eligible for Reservation / Relaxation benefits.
- (c) If, however, at final stage, the Candidates from the Reserved Categories are not available, then the vacancies may be filled-up, by open merit, as may be decided by the Hon’ble Chief Justice.
For the post of Gujarati Stenographer Grade-I :
- Being solitary post, Reservation Policy, shall not apply and the vacancy will be General Category Vacancy. However, Candidate belonging to any Category may apply to compete.
Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale [Salary] :
- Pay Matrix of Rs.44,900-1,42,400 (Prerevised Pay Scale of Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay of 4600/-) for both the posts
FEES AND MODE OF PAYMENT :
- (a) Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Socially & Educationally Backward Classes, Physically Disabled (PH) Persons and Ex-Servicemen shall be required to pay Fees of Rs.250/- plus the usual Bank Charges and all other candidates shall be required to pay Fees of Rs.500/- plus the usual Bank Charges through remitting the same in Current Bank Account No. 30725811785 with the State Bank of India, High Court Complex Branch, Ahmedabad, held in the name of Registrar General, High Court of Gujarat, Sola, Ahmedabad, through any of the Core Banking Service Branches of the State Bank of India using the Cash Voucher in the Special Format appended to this Advertisement, from 16/03/2017 to 31/03/2017, during Bank working days and hours.
- (b) Candidates desiring to apply for both the posts, shall be required to apply separately after payment of requisite Fees separately.
- (c) Fees paid by any other mode, will NOT be accepted.
- (d) Fees once paid, shall NOT be Refunded OR shall NOT be Adjusted in any subsequent Recruitment Process, under any circumstances.
How to Apply Online Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2017 ?
(a) Before filling-up the ‘On-line Application’, Candidate is advised to thoroughly read and understand the Detailed Advertisement and the Instructions therein and should ensure that he/she fulfills all the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned above and that the particulars filled-in by him/her are true and correct in all respects. In case, it is detected at any stage of Recruitment Process or even after Appointment, that a Candidate does/did not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has/had suppressed / twisted or truncated any material facts, his/her Candidature shall be liable to be Cancelled. If, any of these shortcomings is/are detected even after Appointment, his/her service will be liable to be terminated with immediate effect.
(b) All eligible Candidates ONLY After Payment of their requisite Examination Fees in the Bank Account as mentioned in Para No.3 above, should apply ‘On-line’, through the link provided in High Court Website http://hc-ojas.guj.nic.in, in the prescribed format from 16/03/2017 to 31/03/2017. Please note that the Last Date for submission of On-line Application is 31/03/2017 till 23:59 hours.
(c) Candidate should have his/her own/family ‘registered’ Mobile Number and the same should be kept active during the entire Recruitment Process as SMS alerts for the various Tests are also likely to be sent on the said Mobile Number, registered in the ‘On-line Application’.
(d) Candidate should scan his/her photograph having 5 c.m. of height and 3.6 c.m. of width (10kb) and signature having 2.5 c.m. of height and 7.5 c.m. of width (10kb) in jpg format for uploading the same at relevant space in the On-line Application.
(e) Steps for submitting ‘On-line Application’ through the ‘OJAS’ Module:-
- (1) Fill-up all the Fields given in On-line Application including mandatory Fields, carefully.
- (2) ‘Save’ the On-line Application, by clicking ‘Save’ button.
- (3) Thereafter, a new pop-up window will appear, displaying the ‘Application Number’, meaning thereby the Application is saved successfully. Candidate shall, note down the entire string of the Application Number (e.g. HCG/201516/1/11111). By clicking ‘Show Application Preview’ Button, will display on-screen preview of the Application.
- (4) Thereafter, by entering Application Number and Date of Birth, upload scanned photograph and signature at relevant space on the application and ensure that, the uploaded ‘Photograph’ & ‘Signature’, are distinctly recognizable, after uploading.
- (5) If necessary, by using his/her Application Number and Date of Birth, a Candidate can edit his/her On-line Application through ‘Edit Application Button’ until his/her Application is Confirmed by the Candidate.
- (6) After filling-up all the required/mandatory fields of the On-line Application, correctly and duly verified by the Candidate, he/she is required to ‘CONFIRM’ the Application. However, Candidatecan alter/modify the details before he/she CONFIRM his/her Application.
- (7) Please note that, after ‘Confirmation’, further editing of one’s ‘Online Application’ will not be permitted by the System and the same will be treated as Final Application for the particular post.
- (8) Thereafter, Candidate has to click on ‘Confirm Application’ Button/Tab on the Main Menu, thereby a pop-up window will appear, wherein the Candidate has to enter his/her Application Number and Date of Birth and then click on ‘Confirm Application’ Button.
- (9) Please note that only after ‘Confirmation’, the ‘System’ will register candidate’s ‘On-line’ Application. Further, only Confirmed Applications will be considered as valid for the Recruitment Process.
- (10) Thereafter, the Candidate should ensure that he/she receives a System generated ‘SMS’ conveying his/her Confirmation Number, on his/her ‘registered’ Mobile Number.
- (11) The Candidate should preserve his/her Application Number and Confirmation Number for future reference and use, till the conclusion of the Recruitment Process.
- (12) At the end of the process, the Candidate shall invariably take the ‘Print Out’ of his/ her ‘Confirmed Application’ by clicking ‘Print Application’ Tab in the Main Menu and retain atleast TWO copies of the same for future reference & use.
- (13) Please note that the Candidate is not required to and should not send copy of his/her Online-Application and/or any testimonials/ documents to the High Court. They should produce the same, when called for.
(f) Please note that the above is the general procedure for applying Online. No other mode of Application or incomplete Application(s) shall be accepted and in such cases, the Application(s) are liable to be rejected outright.
(g) A Candidate shall not apply more than once, for any reason at all.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS :
- (a) General Candidate(s) born before 14/03/1982 & the candidates belonging to Reserved Categories [SC/ST/SEBC/PH (only Orthopedically disabled)/Ex-Serviceman] and candidates working in Subordinate Court & any other High Court born before 14/03/1977, as the case may be, shall not be eligible to apply.
- (b) A Candidate will have to apply separately for each post with the requisite amount of Fees in prescribed proforma of Cash Voucher, in support of his/her candidature.
- (c) Benefit(s) of Relaxation in Upper Age Limit / Examination Fees / Reservation shall be granted to the Candidates belonging to Reserved Categories i.e. SC/ST/SEBC/PH (only Orthopedically disabled)/ExServicemen, provided that requisite Certificate in respect thereof, issued by the Competent Authority, is produced by the Candidate as and when called for. The final decision, as to the suitability of a Candidate, for the Post, shall rest with the High Court.
- (d) The Candidate who has successfully submitted CONFIRMED Online Application, shall only be eligible for appearing at the Stenography/Skill Test and/or Viva-voce Test, subject to their qualifying therefor.
- (e) The decision of the High Court as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate for admission to the Stenography/Skill Test and/or Viva-voce Test shall be final. No candidate, to whom Call Letter has NOT been issued by the Recruiting Authority, shall be allowed to appear for the Stenography/Skill and/or Viva-voce Test.
- (f) The Candidate shall have to appear at their own expenses, to-and-fro, for the Stenography/Skill Test and/or Viva-voce, if called for, at the place and time that may be decided by the High Court.
- (g) Candidate shall be required to download his/her Call-letter from the Websites mentioned above [see Para 6(b)], during the Preceding Week, by using Advertisement No., his/her Confirmation No. and Date of Birth, for appearing at the respective Examination/Viva-voce and the same may be communicated at the relevant time, through PressNote/Brief Advertisement and/or vide ‘SMS’ on the Mobile Number registered in the ‘On-line Application’, of the candidate concerned.
- (h) The list of eligible candidates will be placed on High Court website as well as on HC-OJAS portal of NIC, at the relevant time.
- (i) At every stage of examination, Candidate shall produce, Identity proof i.e. Election Card / PAN Card / valid Driving License / valid Passport / Adhaar Card , etc. in original & a copy thereof, along with the ‘Call Letter-cum-Admission Slip’ and original Cash Voucher.
- (j) Entry in the Compound of the Examination Centre with Mobile/ Cell Phone, Tablets, Laptop, Electronic Gadgets etc. is strictly prohibited. No arrangement for safe keeping, will be arranged, which may kindly be noted.A Candidate who is found indulging in unfair practices, viz. copying or misconduct during the course of examination, using electronic gadgets or Mobile Phones etc., tampering with Question Paper / Examination Material, influencing any Official concerned with the Examination Process, will be debarred from the present Recruitment Process as also from future Recruitment Processes to be conducted by the High Court for any number of years or permanently, as may be decided by the High Court.
- (k) Result of all Examination/ Test will be made available on the High Court websites and/or by any other mode that may be decided by the High Court.
- (l) ONLY after conclusion of the Recruitment Process, Results (Marks) of each stage of Examination shall be available to each Candidate, by providing a link to a webpage on the HC-OJAS website – http://hc-ojas.guj.nic.in, with individual password (One-Time Password-OTP) via, SMS on his/her registered mobile number.
- (m) Mere success in the Examination shall not confer any right to appointment and no Candidate shall be appointed to the post unless the High Court is satisfied, after such inquiries as may be considered necessary that the Candidate is suitable in all respects for appointment to the post.
- (n) The High Court reserves the right to adopt appropriate method of short-listing the Candidates at any stage.
- (o) The selected Candidate will not be appointed unless the Medical Authority specified by the High Court, certifies him/her to be fit to discharge the duties ascribed to the post.
- (p) Candidate is required to produce the following original testimonials / documents as well as one set of self-attested copies thereof alongwith recent passport size colour photograph, as and when called for, by the High Court :
- (i) Print-out of the duly filled-in (Confirmed) ‘On-line Application’ alongwith Original ‘Cash Voucher’ marked as ‘Office Copy’.
- (ii) School Leaving Certificate or Birth Certificate issued under Birth & Death Registration Act.
- (iii) Educational qualifications i.e. Mark-sheets and Certificates of SSC, HSC, Final Year of Graduation, Post Graduation, as per requirement / applicable.
- (iv) Certification showing the respective requisite Speed in English Stenography & Gujarati Stenography, if any.
- (v) Certificate indicating to be possessing the requisite Certificate with respect to Computer in terms of Rule 14 of the Rules.
- (vi) Caste Certificate issued by the Competent Authority of the State of Gujarat, in case, the Candidate has applied under Reserved Category (SC/ST/SEBC) and if belongs to SEBC Category, NonCreamy Layer Certificate issued during the current financial year.
- (vii) In case of Physically Disabled Candidate, (a) a Certificate from a Competent Authority to the effect that he/she has a locomotor disability of not less than 40% and (b) a Certificate from the Standing Medical Board at Ahmedabad, to the effect that he/she would be able to perform the duties of the post in question.
- (viii) Certificate of Discharge from Service in case of Ex-Servicemen.
- (ix) ‘No Objection Certificate (NOC)’, in case, if employed in State/Central Government.
- (x) Certificates from Two Respectable Persons being Professionals/ Dignitaries like Doctor, Engineer, M.L.A., M.Ps., certifying of his/her good moral character (original).
- (xi) Government Gazette, showing change in name/surname etc, if any.
- (xii) In case any Criminal Case(s) / Complaint(s) have been filed against the Candidate concerned, authenticated / attested copies of the relevant documents, viz. FIR / Charge-sheets, Judgment etc.
- (xiii) Original Identity Proof as prescribed at 7(i).
Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2017 Selection Process :
The Stenography/Skill Test and Viva-Voce (Oral Interview) will be conducted at Ahmedabad or at the Centre(s) as decided by the High Court, and Candidates shall have to appear at their own cost in the respective tests.
(A) Stenography Test : (to be conducted tentatively on 07/05/2017)
(a) For the Posts of Private Secretary :
- The Selection will be made on the basis of performance in Stenography/Skill Test of 60 Marks (Duration: 6 Minutes’ dictation- 2 Paragraphs of 3 Minutes each). Speed of 120 words per minute in English Short Hand (Transcription time : 45 minutes).
(b) For the Posts of Gujarati Stenographer Grade-I :
- (i) The Selection will be made on the basis of performance in Stenography/Skill Test of 60 Marks (Duration: 08 Minutes’ dictation- 2 Paragraphs of 4 Minutes each). Speed of 90 words per minute in Gujarati Short Hand. (Transcription time : 75 minutes).
- (ii) At the time of transcription, Candidates will be facilitated with ‘Gujarati Indic Input Tools (MS Office Indic Version) Fonts and they can use any of the following Keyboard/Layout :
- – Gujarati Inscript
- – Gujarati Typewriter
- – Gujarati Typewriter (G)
- – Godrej Indica
- – Remington Indica
- – Special Characters
- – Gujarati Terafont
Note: Candidates will not be allowed to use Gujarati Transliteration (Phonetic) Fonts.
(c) The Candidate securing minimum 50% Marks in the Stenography Test, shall only be eligible for being called for Viva-Voce Test (Oral Interview).
(d) Candidates appearing for the Stenography/Skill Test shall have to take the Dictation in Shorthand Notations only, and those detected to be taking/taken dictation in longhand, would be disqualified forthwith.
(e) In case, large number of Candidates qualify in the Stenography Test, it will be open for the High Court to restrict the number of Candidates as deemed necessary, according to Merit.
(B) Viva-voce Test : (to be conducted tentatively in the month of July/August, 2017)
- (i) Viva-voce Test shall be of 40 Marks.
- (ii) Suitability of the Candidates, at the Viva-voce Test, will be assessed on the basis of one’s General Knowledge & Legal Knowledge, Basic Knowledge of Computer Application and Personality, etc.
- The Select List & Wait List will be prepared on the basis of minimum 50% Aggregate Marks obtained by the Candidates in the Stenography/Skill Test & the Viva-voce Test.
- The High Court reserves the right to adopt appropriate method of shortlisting the Candidates at any stage.
For both the Posts :
- The Candidate shall download his/her respective Call-letters, from the Websites above-mentioned, during the preceding One Week of the Stenography/Skill & Viva-voce Test.
- The Wait List shall consist of not more than 20% of the number of Candidates placed in the Select List and shall be operated ONLY in case of non-joining of Candidate(s) or Cancellation of the candidature of a Candidate, or as may be decided by the High Court.
- The Select List & Wait List shall remain in force for a period of 2 (Two) Years, from the date of its publication or until the publication of a fresh List(s), whichever is earlier, as per past practice.
DISQUALIFICATION FOR APPOINTMENT :
No person shall be eligible for appointment to the service –
- (a) unless he/she is a citizen of India.
- (b) if he/she is dismissed from service by Central Government or any State Government or U.Ts. or any High Court or Statutory or Local Authority.
- (c) if he/she has been convicted of an offence involving moral turpitude or who is or has been permanently debarred or disqualified by the High Court or the Union/State Public Service Commission or by any Recruiting or Examination Conducting Authority from appearing in Competitive Examinations or Selections.
- (d) if he/she directly or indirectly influences the Recruiting Authority by any means for his/her candidature.
- (e) if he is a man, has more than one wife living. And, if a woman, has married a man already having another wife.
Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification
Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2017 Contact Details :
High Court of Gujarat
Pin Code : 380 069
Phone No.+91 79 27664601-15
E-mail : rg-hc-guj[at]nic[dot]in