Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) Recruitment 2017, In the Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) Recruitment 2017, Current Govt. Jobs for Assistant Process Technician & Assistant Boiler Technician at the Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) Recruitment 2017.
HPCL Recruitment 2017 Assistant Process Technician & Assistant Boiler Technician Vacancies
- Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) Recruitment 2017 Assistant Process Technician & Assistant Boiler Technician Posts May 2017, Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) Recruitment 2017 have been decided to recruit Assistant Process Technician & Assistant Boiler Technician Posts Advertisement Date 22nd May 2017.
Important Dates which candidate should remember when applying Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) Recruitment 2017 as follows.
HPCL Recruitment 2017 Important Dates :
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application – 22.05.2017
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application – 22.06.2017
Probably you are waiting for this Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) Recruitment 2017 Notification you can apply online Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) Recruitment 2017 posts Assistant Process Technician & Assistant Boiler Technician.
>> Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) Recruitment 2017 Vacancies Details
|Name of the Posts|
Number of Posts
|Assistant Process Technician|
|Assistant Boiler Technician|
HPCL Recruitment 2017 Category wise Vacancy Details :
- Please Check the Advertisement Notification.
Job Location : All India
Nationality : Indian
HPCL Recruitment 2017 Eligibility :
Now the question is who can apply the Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) Recruitment 2017 Job, -Well those are planning to apply for this / these Assistant Process Technician & Assistant Boiler Technician Posts should have the following minimum eligibility criteria. Also Check the Advertisement Details.
EDUCATION QUALIFICATION :
|Name of the Posts|
|Assistant Process Technician||60% aggregate marks in Diploma in Chemical Engineering. 50% aggregate marks for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD.|
|Assistant Boiler Technician||60% aggregate marks in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. 50% aggregate marks for candidates belonging to SCIST/PWD. Desirable First Class Boiler Competency Certificate.|
HPCL Recruitment 2017 Age Limit (As on 01.05.2017) :
- Minimum 18 Years
- Maximum 25 Years
HPCL Recruitment 2017 Age Relaxation :
- Reservation of posts for SC. ST and OBC-NC are as per Government Directives.
- Reservation to PWD (persons with disabilities) candidates will be applicable as per Government guidelines.
- The reserved category candidates are required to submit the original caste certificate I PWD certificate in prescribed format of Government of India, issued by the competent authority at the time of Skill Test, in support of their claim. In addition, the OBC-Non Creamy layer candidates will be required to submit a valid caste certificate in the prescribed format applicable for purpose of reservation in appointment to posts under Government of India/Central Government Public Sector Undertaking as contained in DOPT Memo No. 36036/2/2013- Estt, (Res.) dated 30-05- 2014 from a competent authority issued in the year of advertisement. Further the OBC-NC candidates will have to give a self-undertaking, at the time of Skill Test if called for, indicating that they belong to OBC-Non Creamy Layer.
- The OBC candidates who belong to “Creamy Layer” are not entitled for concession admissible to OBC-NC candidates and such candidates will have to indicate their category as Unreserved (UR). The applicable formats of caste/c ommunity certificate are available on our websites www.hpclcareers.com and www.hindustanpetroleum.com.
- If the SC/ST/OBC-NC/PWD certificate has been issued in a language other than English/Hindi, the candidates will be required to submit a self-certified translated copy of the same either in English or Hindi.
- Maximum age limit, as per Govt. directives, is relaxable by 5 years for SC & ST and 3 years for OBC-NC and 10 years for PWD (UR), 13 years for PWD (OBC-NC) and 15 years for PWD (SCIST) candidates.
- Any request for change in Category (General/SC/ST/OBC-NC/PWD) once filled in the online application form, will not be considered and accordingly applicable concession I relaxation will not be extended.
- Maximum age limit is relaxable by 5 years for candidates domiciled in Jammu & Kashmir between 01.01 .1980and31.12.1989.
- In case of ex-serviceman who has put in not less than six months continuous service in the Armed Forces of the Union, they shall be allowed to deduct the period of such service from his actual age and if the resultant age does not exceed by more than three years the maximum age limit prescribed for the post or service for which a candidate seeks appointment, he/she be deemed to satisfy the condition regarding age limit.
- Relaxed standards in assessment/selection will be applicable for SC, ST. OBC-NC & PWD candidates.
HPCL Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale [Salary] :
- Remuneration for all the above positions will be approximately minimum Rs. 45000/- pm on Cost to
Company Basis. CTC includes deferred payments like post-retirement benefits. (PF, Gratuity and
Selected candidates will be on probation for a period of six months. Upon successful completion of the Probation period, they will be considered for confirmation subject to satisfactory performance during Probation period. The confirmation in service would also be subject to verification of antecedents and verification of caste status wherever applicable.
HPCL Recruitment 2017 Application Fees :
- Applicants are required to pay a Non-Refundable Amount of Rs.6001- (fee inclusive of service tax @ 15 % and bank charges of Rs.351-). Applicants can make the payment of fee thru challan or online thru debit/ credit card by choosing appropriate mode at the time of filling online application.
- SC, ST & PWD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
HPCL Recruitment 2017 Mode of Application Fees :
- (i) Payment through challan at State Bank of India (SBI):
- Under this option candidates are required to take a print of ‘two part challan’ (1 .Candidate copy. 2.Bank copy) along with filled application form. Non-Refundable Amount of 600/ – (fee inclusive of service tax @ 15% and bank charges of Rs. 35/-) for General & OBC-NC candidates is to be deposited through pre-printed challan which is available under candidate’s login, in HPCL Powerjyoti A/C Number 32315049001 at any branch of SBI across the country after two working days from date of online application.
- Candidates are required to ensure that bank affixes ‘payment received’ stamp and Journal no. on two parts of challan. Candidates are required to collect the ‘Candidate’s copy’ of two part challan from bank and preserve the same for future reference.
- Once the payment is received by HPCL against the application no. payment status will change to Payment Received”. Please ensure that your payment status is changed to “payment received within 3-4 working days from the date of payment of application fee as the applications with other payment status will not be accepted. In case payment status is not updated within 3-4 working days then kindly send the scanned copy of paid challan to email@example.com.
- (ii) Online Payment through Debit/ Credit card:
- Under this option candidates can pay applicable application fee online by using Debit/ Credit card. The payment status will automatically change to “Payment Received”, immediately on successful receipt of fees. In case the payment status does not change immediately, candidates are required to retry payment through Debit? Credit card or pay through challan at SBI. All the candidates must ensure that the payment status is Payment Received”. The transaction will be considered incomplete & in case of any other payment status due to any reason. Once the payment is done, candidates are required to take print of acknowledgment of payment and preserve the same for future reference.
- No other mode of payment other than those mentioned above will be accepted.
- NOTE: Application fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility before payment of application fees.
How to Apply Online HPCL Recruitment 2017 ?
- First Step : Go to the Official Website (http://www.hindustanpetroleum.com/).
- Second Step : Click the “Career” OR “Recruitment” Link.
- Three Step : Search the Desired job which you want.
- Four Step : Read the Notification Carefully & be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on “Register Online” & till up the Online Application Form with all your details.
- Final Step : After Fill up the Application Form you can take a print out of Online Application for future Reference.
NET CSIR Previous Year Question Papers Answers Last 10 Years CSIR Paper with Solution
WB SET Previous Year Question Papers
MP PET Previous Year Question Papers Answers Madhya Pradesh Pre Engineering Test 2017
GATE Previous Year Question Papers Answers Solution Last 10 Years Paper
Assam TET Previous Year Question Papers Answers 2017
ICICI Bank PO Previous Year Question Papers Answers
WB SET Previous Year Question Papers
Elitmus Test Syllabus
DU M.Sc Computer Science Entrance Exam Syllabus
LIC DSE Recruitment Syllabus
IDBI Bank Executive-Posts Syllabus and Question Pattern
AFCAT 2016 Syllabus
MP MET MCA Entrance Syllabus
ECET Question Paper 2013 with Answer Keys
GUJCET Answer Keys 2015 Download
CGTET Answer Keys 2012 (Chhattisgarh TET) Download
BCA Entrance 2015 Result and Answer Keys
BBS | BBE Entrance 2016 Result and Answer Keys
BBA | BBM Entrance 2016 Result and Answer Keys
GATE 2016 Sample Model Question Papers Answer Solution Free Download
GATE 2016 Instrumentation Sample Model Question Papers
GATE Electrical EE Sample Model Question Papers 2016 Free download
GATE Mechanical Engineering Model Paper 2016 Sample Question Papers
GATE 2016 Architecture and Planning Sample Model Question Papers Free download
GATE Electronics Communication ECE 2016 Sample Model Question Papers Answers
HPCL Recruitment 2017 Selection Process :
- Candidates fulfilling all of the above eligibility criteria for respective positions will be called for a Written Test/ Computer Based Test (CBT) comprising of General Aptitude Test and Technical/ Professional Knowledge. The Written Test I CBT is likely to be conducted at 4 Centers. i.e., Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai & Delhi. However, HPCL reserves the right to cancel or add any Center, Candidates may be called for written test at any center other than his choice.
- Candidates qualifying in the Written Test ICBT will be called for Skill Test, in order of the category-wise and position wise merit list (as per cut — off marks of the Written Test! CBT decided by HPCL). Skill test shall be of qualifying nature” only. Selected candidates should meet all the notified eligibility conditions and final selection will be subject to the selected candidates clearing document/ certificate verification.
- The candidates qualifying in the Skill Test will have to appear for pre-employment medical examination. Reference for medical examination does not mean final selection.
HPCL Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification
HPCL Recruitment 2017 Contact Details :
Press Relations and Corporate Communications,
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited.
3rd floor, Petroleum House,
17, Jamshedji Tata Road,
Mumbai – 400020.
Dy. General Manager- PR&CC (Attn. Shri. Rajeev Goel)
Tel: (022) 22863315
Website : http://www.hindustanpetroleum.com/