HPSC AE Recruitment 2017 Download Online Application Form
Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) Recruitment 2017, In the Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) Recruitment 2017, Current Govt. Jobs for Assistant Engineer (AE) at the Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) Recruitment 2017.
HPSC Recruitment 2017 Assistant Engineer (AE) Vacancies
- Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) Recruitment 2017 Assistant Engineer (AE) Posts March 2017, Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) Recruitment 2017 have been decided to recruit Assistant Engineer (AE) Posts Advertisement Date 13th July 2017.
Haryana Gramin Bank Question Papers 2016 pdf Previous Year Old Papers
HSST Question Paper Previous Year Paper Haryana State School Teacher
Haryana B.Ed. Entrance Question Paper Answers Previous Year
HTET Syllabus | Question Pattern Haryana TET
HTET Admit Card Haryana TET
Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test Exam Date
Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test Syllabus
GATE 2016 Sample Model Question Papers Answer Solution Free Download
GATE 2016 Instrumentation Sample Model Question Papers
GATE Electrical EE Sample Model Question Papers 2016 Free download
GATE Mechanical Engineering Model Paper 2016 Sample Question Papers
GATE 2016 Architecture and Planning Sample Model Question Papers Free download
GATE Electronics Communication ECE 2016 Sample Model Question Papers Answers
HPSC Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
- Name of the Post : Assistant Engineer (AE)
- No. of Vacancy : 72 Posts
HPSC Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission Of Online Application : 31.07.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Application Fee : 03.08.2017
HPSC Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
- Education Qualification : Degree in Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering from a recognized University.
- Age Limit : 18 to 42 years as on 01.08.2016
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800/- + Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-
- Application fees : Candidates belonging to General have to pay Rs. 500/- & Rs. 125/- for Women/ SC/BC/EBP candidates of Haryana through e-Challan in any branch of State Bank of India after 48 hours of registration of online application form. Physically Handicapped are exempted from payment of application fee.
- How to Apply : The Interested candidates may apply online through HPSC website www.hpsc.gov.in or www.hpsconline.in on or before 31.07.2017 till 11.59.
- Selection Process : Written Test & Interview.
HPSC Recruitment 2017 Download Advertisement Notification
HPSC Recruitment 2017 Contact Details
Haryana Public Service Commission
Bays 1-10, Block – B, Sector – 4, Panchkula – 134112
Ph. : 0172 – 2560755 (Enquiry)
Ph. : 0172 – 2560756
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : http://hpsc.gov.in/
Don’t Forget to Check the Related Govt. Jobs in Haryana
Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) Recruitment 2017, In the Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) Recruitment 2017, Current Govt. Jobs for Civil Judge (Junior Division) at the Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) Recruitment 2017.
HPSC Recruitment 2017 Civil Judge (Junior Division) Vacancies
- Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) Recruitment 2017 Civil Judge (Junior Division) Posts March 2017, Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) Recruitment 2017 have been decided to recruit Civil Judge (Junior Division) Posts Advertisement Date 20th March 2017.
Important Dates which candidate should remember when applying Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) Recruitment 2017 as follows.
HPSC 301 Veterinary Surgeon & Dental Surgeon Recruitment 2017 Get Apply Online Link And Download Notification….
Name of the Posts :
Number of Posts : 301
Important Dates :
Pay Scale (Salary) :
Educational Qualification :
Age Limit :
Application Fee :
Selection Process :
How to Apply ?
HPSC Recruitment 2017 Important Dates :
- Starting Date For Submission of Online Application – 20.03.2017
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application – 24.04.2017
- Last Date For Depositing of Fee – 27.04.2017
Probably you are waiting for this Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) Recruitment 2017 Notification you can apply online Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) Recruitment 2017 posts Civil Judge (Junior Division).
>> Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) Recruitment 2017 Vacancies Details
|Name of the Post|
Number of the Posts
|Civil Judge (Junior Division)|
HPSC Recruitment 2017 Category wise Vacancy Details :
|Category||No. of posts|
|Out of these posts, 29 posts are being advertised for the second time|
|Scheduled Castes of Haryana|
|All posts are being advertised for the second time.|
|Backward Classes (A) of Haryana|
|Out of these posts, 4 posts are being advertised for the second time|
|Backward Classes (B) of Haryana|
|Out of these posts, 02 posts are being advertised for the second time.|
|Economically Backward Person in General Category|
|Out of these posts, 05 posts are being advertised for the second time|
|Ex-Servicemen of Haryana|
|Out of these posts, 02 posts are being advertised for the fourth time, 04 posts are being advertised for the third time, 05 posts are being advertised for the second time|
|Physical Handicapped persons of Haryana|
|Out of these posts, 01 post is being advertised for the fourth time, 01 post is being advertised for the third time, 03 posts are being advertised for the second time.|
Note : Break-up of posts reserved for Physically Handicapped candidates of Haryana is as under:-
(i) 04 (four) posts for low vision (if found fit for discharging the duties of a Civil judge by the Medical Board constituted under Rules).
(ii) 03 (three) posts for hearing impaired (if found fit for discharging the duties of a Civil judge by the Medical Board constituted under Rules).
(iii) 02 (two) posts for Locomotors disability.
Job Location : Haryana
- Candidate must be (a) citizen of India or (b) a citizen of Nepal, or (c) a subject of Bhutan or (d) a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or (e) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda and the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly-Tranganyika and Zanzibar) Zabia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) and (e) shall be person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Govt. of India.
- A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary may be provisionally admitted to the examination conducted by the Selection Committee on his furnishing proof that he has applied for the certificate but the offer of appointment will be given only after the necessary eligibility certificate has been issued to him by the Govt. of India.
HPSC Recruitment 2017 Eligibility :
Now the question is who can apply the Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) Recruitment 2017 Job, -Well those are planning to apply for this / these Civil Judge (Junior Division) Posts should have the following minimum eligibility criteria. Also Check the Advertisement Details.
EDUCATION QUALIFICATION :
- No person shall be eligible to be appointed a Civil Judge (Junior Division) unless he holds a degree of Bachelor of Laws from a University established by the law and approved/recognized by the Bar Council of India.
- The expression “Degree of Bechalor of Laws” means a degree entitling a candidate to be enrolled as an Advocate under the Advocate Act, 1961, and the rules made there under.
HPSC Recruitment 2017 Age Limit (24.04.2017) :
- Minimum 21 years
- Maximum 42 years
HPSC Recruitment 2017 Age Relaxation :
- (i) Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes and Backward Classes of Haryana only (Wherever posts are reserved for them).
- (ii) Un-married women of Haryana State only.
- (iii) Women of Haryana State whose husbands have been ordered by civil/criminal courts to pay maintenance to them; women whose husbands have remarried; widows; women who are legally separated from their husbands or have been divorced; women living separately from their husbands for more than two years because of desertion; wives of serving disabled military personnel and widows of those who were killed in action. Women living separately from their husbands due to desertion will be required to submit with her application, an affidavit to the effect that she has been deserted by her husband and has been living separately from him for more than two years and this affidavit should be countersigned by two responsible persons such as members of the Legislative Assembly, Local Bodies Panchayats and the Bar Association. Where however, a woman who has re-married she would not be eligible for the above concession in the matter of age.
- (iv) Upper age limit is also relaxable : For an ex-military person whether he joined military service before or after the declaration of emergency to the extent of his military service added by three years subject to a maximum of 5 years provided he had rendered continuous military service for a period of not less than six months before his release and further provided that he had been released otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency. A disabled military person is entitled to exclude from his age the period from the date he was disabled upto the date of his application or till the end of emergency i.e. 10-1-1968 subject to a maximum of 5 years.
- (v) The persons recruited from 1-1-1963 onwards as whole time Cadet Instructors in the N.C.C. and who are released after the expiry of their initial/extended tenure will also be entitled for relaxation in age limit for purpose of employment under the State Government. The period of service rendered by them in N.C.C. may be deducted from their actual age and if the resultant age does not exceed the prescribed upper age limit of a particular post by more than three years, they may be deemed to be satisfying the conditions for appointment to that post in respect of the maximum age. Such of the whole time Cadet Instructors in N.C.C. who are released from the N.C.C. before expiry of their initial / extended tenure, would also be given these concessions subject to the conditions that they have served in the N.C.C. for the period of not less than six months prior to their release from the N.C.C.
- (vi) Upper age limit is also relaxable for Physically Handicapped category candidates of Haryana by 10 years (15 years for SCs / BCs of Haryana) as per Govt. instructions issued vide letter No. 22/10/2013-1GS-III dated 15.07.2014.
HPSC Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale [Salary] :
- The pay scale for the post is ` 27700-770-33090-920-40450-1080-44770 or such as may be revised by the Govt. from time to time. Service conditions will be communicated to the recommended candidates alongwith the appointment letters issued by the Govt. to the recommended candidates.
HPSC Recruitment 2017 Application Fees :
|Category of candidates|
|(i) For Male candidates of General category including Dependent Son of Ex-Servicemen of Haryana.|
(ii) For Male candidates of General and all reserved categories of other States.
|(i) For all Female candidates of General category including Female Dependent of ESM of Haryana only.|
(ii) For Male & Female candidates of SC / BC-A&B / EBP(GC) / ESM categories of Haryana only.
(iii) For Female candidates of General and all reserved categories of other States.
|For all Physically Handicapped candidates (with at least 40% disability) categories of Haryana only.|
- 1. The eligibility of candidates with regards to age and educational qualifications will be determined as on 24.04.2017.
- 2. Refund of cost of application forms will not be allowed in any case.
- 3. Detailed Instructions regarding examination, syllabus for Main Examination, eligibility, relaxation in age and other general terms and conditions are available on Commission’s website i.e. http://hpsc.gov.in or www.hpsconline.in.
- 4. Mobile phones, Pagers, or any other communication/electronic devices are not allowed inside the premises where Commission’s examination is being conducted.
HPSC Recruitment 2017 Mode of Application Fees :
- The online application fees which is payable at all branches of State Bank of India or State Bank of Patiala.
How to Apply Online HPSC Recruitment 2017 ?
- First Step : Go to the Official Website (www.hpsc.gov.in).
- Second Step : Click the “Career” OR “Recruitment” Link.
- Three Step : Search the Desired job which you want.
- Four Step : Read the Notification Carefully & be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on “Register Online” & till up the Online Application Form with all your details.
- Final Step : After Fill up the Application Form you can take a print out of Online Application for future Reference.
HPSC Recruitment 2017 Selection Process :
The selection of suitable candidates for appointment in HCS (Jud. Branch) will be made by holding an examination. The examination shall be conducted in three stages namely:-
- (i) Preliminary Examination,
- (ii) Main Examination,
- (iii) Viva-Voce.
HPSC Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification
- Advertisement (PDF)
- Details Notification For 301 Veterinary Surgeon & Dental Surgeon Posts
- Details Notification For 180 Assistant District Attorney Post
- Apply Online Link
- Official Website
HPSC Recruitment 2017 Contact Details :
Haryana Public Service Commission
Bays 1-10, Block – B, Sector – 4, Panchkula – 134112
PHONE Ph. : 0172 – 2560755 (Enquiry)
FAX Ph. : 0172 – 2560756
E-Mail : email@example.com