State bank of India (SBI) Recruitment 2017, In the State bank of India (SBI) Recruitment 2017, Current Govt. Jobs for Special Management Executives (SME) at the State bank of India (SBI) Recruitment 2017.
SBI Recruitment 2017 Special Management Executives (SME) Vacancies
- State bank of India (SBI) Recruitment 2017 Special Management Executives (SME) Posts May 2017, State bank of India (SBI) Recruitment 2017 have been decided to recruit Special Management Executives (SME) Posts Advertisement Date 03rd May 2017.
Important Dates which candidate should remember when applying State bank of India (SBI) Recruitment 2017 as follows.
SBI Recruitment 2017 Important Dates :
- Starting Date For Submission of Online Application – 03.05.2017
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application – 18.05.2017
- Last Date For Submission of Application Fees – 18.06.2017
Probably you are waiting for this State bank of India (SBI) Recruitment 2017 Notification you can apply online State bank of India (SBI) Recruitment 2017 posts Special Management Executives (SME).
>> State bank of India (SBI) Recruitment 2017 Vacancies Details
|Name of the Posts|
Number of Posts
|SME (BANKING) MMGS II|
|SME (BANKING) MMGS III|
SBI Recruitment 2017 Category wise Vacancy Details :
POST: SPECIAL MANAGEMENT EXECUTIVE (BANKING) – MMGS III Grade
|SME (BANKING)||MMGS III|
POST: SPECIAL MANAGEMENT EXECUTIVE (BANKING) – MMGS II
|SME (BANKING)||MMGS II|
Job Location : All India
Nationality : Indian
SBI Recruitment 2017 Eligibility :
Now the question is who can apply the State bank of India (SBI) Recruitment 2017 Job, -Well those are planning to apply for this / these Special Management Executives (SME) Posts should have the following minimum eligibility criteria. Also Check the Advertisement Details.
EDUCATION QUALIFICATION :
|Name of the Posts||Qualification|
|SME (BANKING) MMGS II||CA / ICWA / ACS / MBA (Finance) or equivalent post graduation degree in Finance. (The course should be of 2 years full time duration. Courses completed through correspondence / part-time are not eligible. The institute should be recognized / approved by Govt., Govt. bodies / AICTE)||Minimum 2 years post qualification experience as an executive in Supervisory / Management role in: c) A schedule Commercial Bank / Associate or subsidiary of a Schedule Commercial Bank OR d) A public sector Financial Institution/ Company or listed Financial Institution / Company. Candidates having experience in processing of credit proposals are preferred.|
|SME (BANKING) MMGS III||CA / ICWA / ACS / MBA (Finance) or equivalent post graduation degree in Finance. (The course should be of 2 years full time duration. Courses completed through correspondence / part-time are not eligible. The institute should be recognized / approved by Govt., Govt. bodies / AICTE)||Minimum 5 years post qualification experience as an executive in Supervisory / Management role in:|
a) A schedule Commercial Bank / Associate or subsidiary of a Schedule Commercial Bank OR
b) A public sector Financial Institution/ Company or listed Financial Institution / Company.
Out of this a minimum 2 years experience in Corporate / SME Credit. Candidates having experience in processing of credit proposals are preferred.
SBI Recruitment 2017 Age Limit :
|Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|SME (BANKING) MMGS II|
|SME (BANKING) MMGS III|
SBI Recruitment 2017 Age Relaxation :
|Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe|
|Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)|
|Persons With Disabilities (PWD)|
PWD (SC/ST) – 15 Years
|Ex Servicemen, Commissioned officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/ Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs) who have rendered 5 years military service and have been released on completion of assignment (including those whose assignment is due to be completed within one year from the last date of receipt of application) otherwise than byway of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency or physical disability attributable to military service or invalidment.|
|Persons Ordinarily domiciled in the Kashmir Division of the state of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989.|
SBI Recruitment 2017 Emoluments :
The scales of pay applicable to different grades are furnished above. The officials will also be eligible for DA, HRA and CCA as per rule in force from time to time. The compensation per annum on CTC basis at Mumbai is around `13.07 Lacs for an officer of MMGS – II and `15.86 Lacs for MMGS-III. In addition, the officers are also entitled to other benefits like –
- (i) Medical Aid for self (100%) and for family (75%)
- (ii) Leased accommodation at place of posting or within Circle. (In case of leased accommodation, HRA will not be paid.)
- (iii) Concessional Interest Rates for Housing/ Car/ Personal Loans
Smart Compensation Package : The selected candidates will have the option to choose ‘Smart Compensation Package’ wherein above salary structure will be restructured by monetizing and clubbing the perquisites value.
|Pay Slip Component|
|Smart Compensation Package (p.a.)|
Actual / Existing
Actual / Existing
|Leased House Accommodation / HRA|
Actual / Existing
Actual / Existing
SCP includes perquisites reimbursable on monthly basis such as- cleansing material, casual labour, newspaper, conveyance, entertainment, mobile call charges, furniture & Fixture, F& F Annual Maintenance, Mobile Handset, Briefcase, Utility item and, LTC/HTC.
SBI Recruitment 2017 Application Fees (Non Refundable) :
|SC/ST/PWD||Rs. 100/-(Intimation Charges only)|
|General and Others||Rs. 600/- (App. Fee including intimation charges)|
Fee/ Intimation charges once paid will NOT be refunded on any account nor can it be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
Bank transaction charges for online payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
SBI Recruitment 2017 Mode of Application Fees :
- The Interested candidates can pay their application fees through Online Mode.
How to Apply Online SBI Recruitment 2017 ?
- For detailed guidelines/ procedure on (a) Application registration (b) Payment of fees (c) Photograph & signature scan & upload visit bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers/ or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers – Recruitment of Special Management Executive (Banking) in State Bank of India.
SBI Recruitment 2017 Selection Process :
- Selection of candidates will be on the basis of online objective test, group exercise and/or interview.
- (i) Candidates should satisfy themselves about their eligibility for the post applied for. The Bank would admit to the test all the candidates applying for the posts with the requisite fee on the basis of the information furnished in the online application and shall determine their eligibility only at the time of interview.
- (ii) Candidates serving in Govt./Quasi Govt. offices, Public Sector undertakings including Nationalised Banks and Financial Institutions are advised to submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer at the time of interview, failing which their candidature may not be considered and travelling expenses, if any, otherwise admissible, will not be paid.
- (iii) In case of selection, candidates will be required to produce proper discharge certificate from the employer at the time of taking up the appointment.
- (iv) Caste certificate issued by Competent Authority on format prescribed by the Government of India will have to be submitted by the SC/ ST candidates, if called for interview.
- (v) A declaration will have to be submitted in the prescribed format by candidates seeking reservation under OBC category stating that he/she does not belong to the creamy layer as on 01.04.2017. OBC certificate containing the ‘Non-creamy layer’ clause, issued during the period 01.04.2017 to the date of interview, should be submitted by such candidates, if called for interview.
- (vi) Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection / inability / failure to log on to the website on account of heavy load on internet or website jam.
- (vii) SBI does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of SBI.
- (viii) Not more than one application should be submitted by a candidate. In case of multiple applications, only the last valid (completed) application will be retained and the application fee/ intimation charges paid for the other registrations will stand forfeited. Multiple attendance/ appearance by a candidate in examination and/ interview will be summarily rejected/ candidature will be cancelled.
- (ix) The possibility for occurrence of some problems in the administration of the examination cannot be ruled out completely, which may impact test delivery and/or result from being generated. In that event, every effort will be made to rectify such problem, which may include the conduct of another examination if considered necessary.
- (x) In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfil the eligibility norms and / or that he / she has furnished any incorrect / false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his / her candidature will stand cancelled. if any of these shortcomings is / are detected even after appointment, his /her services are liable to be terminated.
- (xi) Candidates are advised to keep their e-mail ID alive for receiving advices, viz. call letters/ Interview advices etc.
- (xii) Appointment of selected candidates is subject to his/ her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Bank concerned.
- (xiii) Decisions of bank in all matters regarding eligibility, conduct of examination, other tests and selection would be final and binding on all candidates. No representation or correspondence will be entertained by the bank in this regard.
- (xiv) Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/ or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Mumbai and courts/ tribunals/ forums at Mumbai only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any case/ dispute.
SBI Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification
SBI Recruitment 2017 Contact Details :
CENTRAL RECRUITMENT & PROMOTION DEPARTMENT
CORPORATE CENTRE, MUMBAI
Phone : 022-2282 0427
Fax : 022-2282 0411
E-mail : email@example.com
Official Website : https://www.sbi.co.in/