Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) Recruitment 2017, In the Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) Recruitment 2017, Current Govt. Jobs for Constable (General Duty) under Sports Quota at the Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) Recruitment 2017.
SSB Recruitment 2017 Constable (General Duty) under Sports Quota Vacancies
- Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) Recruitment 2017 Constable (General Duty) under Sports Quota Posts May 2017, Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) Recruitment 2017 have been decided to recruit Constable (General Duty) under Sports Quota Posts Advertisement Date 06th to 12th May 2017.
Important Dates which candidate should remember when applying Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) Recruitment 2017 as follows.
SSB Recruitment 2017 Important Dates :
- Date of Advertisement : 06.05.2017 to 12.05.2017
- Last Date For Submission of Application Form : 30.07.2017
Probably you are waiting for this Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) Recruitment 2017 Notification you can Download Application Form Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) Recruitment 2017 posts Constable (General Duty) under Sports Quota.
>> Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) Recruitment 2017 Vacancies Details
|Name of the Post||Number of Posts|
Constable (General Duty) Sports Quota
SSB Recruitment 2017 Category wise Vacancy Details :
Job Location : All India
Nationality : Indian
SSB Recruitment 2017 Eligibility :
Now the question is who can apply the Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) Recruitment 2017 Job, -Well those are planning to apply for this / these Constable (General Duty) under Sports Quota Posts should have the following minimum eligibility criteria. Also Check the Advertisement Details.
EDUCATION QUALIFICATION :
- Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized board.
SPORTS QUALIFICATION :
- Players who have participated in any International Sports events as a member of the Indian Squad for last 01 (One) year and players who have won medal(s) in any National Games/ Championships recognized by Indian Olympic Association, Sports Federation of (concerned sport) for last 01 (One) year i.e. in between 01.04.2016 to 31.03.2017.
SSB Recruitment 2017 Age Limit :
- Minimum 18 Years
- Maximum 23 Years
SSB Recruitment 2017 Age Relaxation :
Age Relaxation permissible beyond the upper age limit
|Candidate who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 1st January 1980 to 31st December 1989. (UR)|
|Candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of J & K during the period from 1st January 1980 to 31st December 1989. (OBC).|
(3+5) 8 years
|Candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of J & K during the period from 1st January 1980 to 31st December 1989 (SC/ST).|
(5 + 5) 10 years
|*Children and dependent of victims killed in the 1984 riots OR communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat (UR)|
|*Children and dependent of victims killed in the 1984 riots OR communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat (OBC)|
(3+5) 8 years
|*Children and dependent of victims killed in the 1984 riots OR communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat (ST/ SC)|
(5 + 5) 10 years
SSB Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale [Salary] :
- Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- Grade Pay Rs. 21700/- (Per Month)
SSB Recruitment 2017 Application Fees :
- The General and OBC category candidates should pay fee of Rs. 100/-(Rupees One hundred only) (Non-Refundable).
SSB Recruitment 2017 Mode of Application Fees :
- The Interested candidates can pay their application fees through IPO/Demand Draft/Banker Cheque. IPO/Demand Draft/ Banker Cheque should be prepared in favour of following:-
|IPO should be prepared in favour of||Accounts Officer, FHQ, SSB, New Delhi payable at New Delhi.|
|Demand Draft / Banker Cheque should be prepared in favour of||Accounts Officer, FHQ, SSB, New Delhi payable at State Bank of India, R.K. Puram, New Delhi (Branch Code-01076).|
SC/ST & Female candidates are exempted from payment of examination fees.
How to Apply Offline SSB Recruitment 2017 ?
(i) LAST DATE :-
- (a) 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News for the candidates residing at places other than the areas mentioned in para 7 (i) (b) below.
- (b) 45 days for the candidates residing in North Eastern States, Sikkim, Pangi Sub Division of Chamba, Lahaul & Spiti and Kinnaur Districts of Himachal Pradesh, Leh & Ladakh, Jammu & Kashmir and the Union Territories of Andaman & Nicobar Islands and Lakshdweep.
(ii) Eligible and desirous candidates should send their application form duly filled in the prescribed format addressed to the Assistant Director (Sports) Force Hqr. Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB), East Block-V, R.K.Puram, New Delhi – 110066 so as to reach on or before the last date of receipt of application. The envelope containing application must be superscribed in block letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF CONSTABLE (GD) UNDER SPORTS QUOTA – 2016-17 & 2017- 18”.
(iii) Candidates are required to enclose the photocopies of following documents while sending the application:-
- (a) Self attested copy of matriculation certificate.
- (b) Self attested copies of sports certificates/achievements.
- (c) Two self attested recent passport size photographs, one pasted on the application form (Annexure-I) at the space provided and the other to be enclosed with the application form.
- (d) Self attested copy of Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/OBC certificate in the prescribed format (Annexure-II) or (Annexure-III) as applicable.
- (e) Self attested copy of community certificate issued from concerned district authorities for getting relaxation in height and chest.
- (f) Demand Draft/IPO/Banker Cheque of Rs. 100/-(Rupees One Hundred only) (Non- Refundable).
- (g) Self attested copy of certificate of Bonafide/Domicile /Permanent resident of that State from designated revenue authorities not below the rank of Tehsildar for verification of citizenship of India.
- (h) Three Self-addressed envelopes of 11.5 cms x 27.5 cms with postage stamps worth Rs. 25/- (Rupees twenty-five only) to be affixed on each envelope.
|Only eligible candidates may apply in the prescribed proforma. Candidates should minutely go through all the provisions in the notification to ensure that he/she is eligible for the post for which he/she is applying.|
|Candidates should bring all original documents i.e. matriculation pass certificate, sports achievements certificates etc. alongwith self attested Photostat copies of the same at the time of document.|
|Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name & Date of Birth should be mentioned exactly as recorded in Matriculation certificate. In case of change the same must be supported by necessary documents otherwise the candidature will be rejected.|
|The application form must be filled carefully and signed by the candidate in his/her own handwriting. Correction, if any, should be legible and attested by the candidate.|
|SSB will not be responsible for postal delays.|
|Persons employed in Government/Semi Government/Public Sector Undertakings should apply through proper channel. No objection certificate from their employer will be required to be submitted at the time of documentation|
|Falsification of documents to mislead the Recruitment board or to gain access to examination would lead to criminal/ debar action against the candidate, besides cancellation of his/her candidature|
|The Government/SSB shall not be responsible for damage/injury/death/loss to the individual, if any, sustained during the entire recruitment process/journey|
|The Director General, SSB has full right to make changes/cancel/postpone the recruitment without assigning any reason|
|Candidates canvassing in any form/bringing outside influence/pressure/ offering illegal gratification/ blackmailing/ threatening to blackmail any person connected with recruitment will be disqualified|
|It should, however, be clearly understood that the Recruitment Board reserves to itself, absolute discretion to reject or accept any candidate at any stage.|
|Mere qualifying all the prescribed tests in SSB recruitment does not confer the right to any candidate for selection.|
|Change in category will not be entertained in future and the candidature of such candidate shall be cancelled.|
|Candidates who are not in possession of certificate of minimum education qualification by closing date of receipt of applications i.e. 30 (thirty) days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News need not apply.|
|The candidates will not be considered for recruitment if involved/ convicted/arrested in any criminal case under IPC or any other Act of the Central Government or State Government.|
|West Pakistani Refugees settled in J&K are exempted from producing domicile certificate, they will produce certificate issued by the village Sarpanch/ Numbardar along with copy of the Electoral Roll showing the name of the candidate in voter list for election to the Parliamentary Constituency.|
|State of Assam is not issuing Domicile Certificate/PRC, candidates belonging to the state of Assam are not required to submit the same. However, their selection will be subject to verification of residential status from the concerned District Authorities.|
|The selection committee will not enter into any correspondence with the candidate except in the case of change of address sought by a candidate.|
|Any amendment in the schedule/condition/process of recruitment will be available in SSB web site www.ssbrectt.gov.in only. Candidates are advised to log on to this site regularly.|
|The advertisement is also available on SSB web site. The format of the application may be downloaded from SSB web site www.ssbrectt.gov.in|
|In case a candidate is found ineligible or suppresses facts on any ground after his/her selection/appointment, his/her services will be terminated without assigning any reason|
|The candidates provisionally selected for the above posts should qualify the training or courses as prescribed by the Director General, Sashastra Seema Bal from time to time during probation period failing which services are liable to be terminated.|
|The performance of sports persons will be periodically reviewed by Sports Directorate. If a sportsperson fails to give the desired result in respective discipline of sports, he/ she will be phased out from SSB sports team and merged with GD cadre.|
|Any sportsperson, if found using banned Drugs at any point of time would be liable to disciplinary action as per Rules/regulations circulated by NADA from time to time and as per SSB Act and Rules.|
SSB Recruitment 2017 Selection Process :
The Interested candidates who are going to apply Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) Recruitment their selection process will be based on Three Steps :-
- Physical Standard Test
- Written Examination
SSB Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification
SSB Recruitment 2017 Contact Details :
FORCE HQRS, NEW DELHI
FRONTIER HQRS LUCKNOW
FRONTIER HQRS PATNA
FRONTIER HQRS GUWAHATI
| FRONTIER HQRS TEZPUR|
O/O THE INSPECTOR GENERAL
FRONTIER HQRS, SSB, TEZPUR
PO-TEZPUR, PS-TEZPUR, DIST-SONIPATH,
CONTROL ROOM NO-03712-232238
| FRONTIER HQRS SILIGURI|
O/O THE INSPECTOR GENERAL,
CONTROL ROOM NO-0353-2970020
FRONTIER HQRS RANIKHET